Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes DA! Trainer Battles

How would a Clair vs Iris/Clair vs Ash battle go?
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Iris vs Ash I want to see them fight after the series ends.

I just want a battle of some sort. Like, between two trainers we already know well.
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    Although, Ash better win this time or I will be angry.
    Maybe that's why it would be better if this didn't happen.

That fight will probably end in a tie if it happens. I don't think the writers would want to put one character over the other in the final fight.
    Looking back at Iris vs Ash battles, I don't think the writers need to make Ash have a tie. He beat and lost to her once, so he can do it again. I don't care if it's their final battle or not. I think Ash will need to win more than a tie.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Maybe that's why it would be better if this didn't happen.

Looking back at Iris vs Ash battles, I don't think the writers need to make Ash have a tie. He beat and lost to her once, so he can do it again. I don't care if it's their final battle or not. I think Ash will need to win more than a tie.
    Sceptile tied against Blaziken at the end. I could easily see Axew and Scraggy going to battle each other last and evolving and getting a tie after Dragonite, Snivy, Charizard, Emolga, Excadrill, and Pikachu have all been wiped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Sceptile tied against Blaziken at the end. I could easily see Axew and Scraggy going to battle each other last and evolving and getting a tie after Dragonite, Snivy, Charizard, Emolga, Excadrill, and Pikachu have all been wiped out.
    I agree, but all these battles have me wanting to not see Any of Ash's pokemon get the straight up loss. Charizard has not had a proper battle, Snivy has a reason to be annoyed with Emolga, Pikachu needs to be Excadrill this time. unless they replacement Pikachu with Boldore or someone else, I don't want to see any of Ash's pokemon be the fall one. Maybe they can start off with Pikachu versus excadrill which causes Pikachu to finally win. Pikachu being so tired and barely winning though, causes it to be taken out immediately by Dragonite. Dragonite battles Charizard, with Charizard winning, Emolga takes out charizard (lol through Attract/electric combinations) Then Ash brings out snivy to take her down. Then I guess Axew takes out Snivy through some sort of Giga Impact against attract (as in rushing through the hearts ?) Then we get our final Scraggy versus Axew battle?

The only alternative I see is Emolga taking out Pikachu instead, with Snivy beating her, and then being taken out by dragonite. Maybe dragonite and Charizard tie, or charizard wins, but Axew has dumb luck beating it before fighting Scraggy? The first scenario is probably a lot more believable.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I agree, but all these battles have me wanting to not see Any of Ash's pokemon get the straight up loss. Charizard has not had a proper battle, Snivy has a reason to be annoyed with Emolga, Pikachu needs to be Excadrill this time. unless they replacement Pikachu with Boldore or someone else, I don't want to see any of Ash's pokemon be the fall one. Maybe they can start off with Pikachu versus excadrill which causes Pikachu to finally win. Pikachu being so tired and barely winning though, causes it to be taken out immediately by Dragonite. Dragonite battles Charizard, with Charizard winning, Emolga takes out charizard (lol through Attract/electric combinations) Then Ash brings out snivy to take her down. Then I guess Axew takes out Snivy through some sort of Giga Impact against attract (as in rushing through the hearts ?) Then we get our final Scraggy versus Axew battle?

The only alternative I see is Emolga taking out Pikachu instead, with Snivy beating her, and then being taken out by dragonite. Maybe dragonite and Charizard tie, or charizard wins, but Axew has dumb luck beating it before fighting Scraggy? The first scenario is probably a lot more believable.
    That sounds great. I moreso see Pikachu vs. Dragonite and when the battle gets good someone stops it and boom another unresloved parting battle. lol

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Heh, the way you guys are posting comes across as if there's definitely going to be a final between Ash and Iris. IIRC, only Ash and May had one. I have an easier time seeing her final battle being Clair, but it's alawys fun to speculate I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Heh, the way you guys are posting comes across as if there's definitely going to be a final between Ash and Iris. IIRC, only Ash and May had one. I have an easier time seeing her final battle being Clair, but it's alawys fun to speculate I suppose.
    Iris likes to battle a lot, Satoshi obviously also likes to battle a lot, they have kinda of a connections with each of their pokemon, Scraggy-Axew, Pikachu-Excadrill, Emolga-Snivy and Dragonite-Charizard, I don't see whats the problem in speculating the battle can happen(and no I don't mean 4vs4).

I think people just want to see Ash completely defeat Iris in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Did you watch the Junior Cup finals?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    that would be nice I must admit. although I'd rather Ash battled Cilan instead

tbh, it's been a long time coming. A lot of Iris' pokemon are perfect match ups for some of Ash's. They also just recently had a real battle and they've had them before. Not to mention Dawn was never a big battler, which could be why she never battled it out with Ash in DP. Iris however enjoys battling. Ash and Iris are gonna have a falling out so why not have a battle?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Story wise it'd make perfect sense for Ash and Iris to battle, using at least the Pokemon which are connected to each other in some way, Pikachu, Charizard, Snivy and Scraggy vs Excadrill, Dragonite, Emolga and Axew would be perfect. It all depends on how much the writers care, sadly.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Ash and Iris are gonna have a falling out so why not have a battle?
    I can't imagine the battle being really all that great, if they'd be likely arguing the entire time. We still don't know the tone of this particular episode. But given TR is involved in this episode, I can't really see a hypothetical battle this episode might bring being anything but comical lol.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 15th May 2013 at 7:07 PM.

I can't imagine the battle being really all that great, if they'd be likely arguing the entire time. We still don't know the tone of this particular episode. But given TR is involved in this episode, I can't really see a hypothetical battle this episode might bring being anything but comical lol.
    I don't think we are discussing a particular episode. Ash vs Iris is being speculated from the DA poster showing them glaring at each other. That's all we are going on at the moment, IIRC.

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    I don't think we are discussing a particular episode. Ash vs Iris is being speculated from the DA poster showing them glaring at each other. That's all we are going on at the moment, IIRC.
    Fair enough, but I think that thing with Ash and Iris arguing on the poster corresponds to the falling-out episode. Though "vs" doesn't necessarily mean a battle. If there is one between the two I don't think it'll be till after Clair.

Fair enough, but I think that thing with Ash and Iris arguing on the poster corresponds to the falling-out episode. Though "vs" doesn't necessarily mean a battle. If there is one between the two I don't think it'll be till after Clair.
    I just want a battle of some sort this saga. Battles are a very large part of why I watch the anime

Bastion's Current Team:

Not really, DA just seems like 1 big filler so far. I hope it changes but I'm not holding my breath lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Not really, DA just seems like 1 big filler so far. I hope it changes but I'm not holding my breath lol.
    It's not gonna be 100% filler but I will say at least 75% lol. If Iris and Cilan leaves that will be Canon, Someone learns a move or evolves thats canon and of course when Ash gets back to Kanto thats all canon. I am holding out hope for relevance.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    It's not gonna be 100% filler but I will say at least 75% lol. If Iris and Cilan leaves that will be Canon, Someone learns a move or evolves thats canon and of course when Ash gets back to Kanto thats all canon. I am holding out hope for relevance.
    I don't see anything of relevance happening until the Prof. Oak episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Iris vs Ash I want to see them fight after the series ends.
    I agree but if there is an Iris vs Ash at the end it's gonna suck for Iris. I'm not saying she isn't strong but Charizard might instantly KO all her pokemon by himself except
    for Dragonite, and Dragonite was already outmatched by Charizard as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by idawnhikari View Post
    I agree but if there is an Iris vs Ash at the end it's gonna suck for Iris. I'm not saying she isn't strong but Charizard might instantly KO all her pokemon by himself except
    That won't be happening, the writers do whatever they want. Charizard won't be sweeping a whole team unless the plot calls for it. Because power levels are irrelevant, a Pokemon is as strong as it needs to be for any situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    That won't be happening, the writers do whatever they want. Charizard won't be sweeping a whole team unless the plot calls for it. Because power levels are irrelevant, a Pokemon is as strong as it needs to be for any situation.
    Which is something I can't stand

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by idawnhikari View Post
    I wouldn't say that.. I still want to call this (iif they ACTUALLY have a 4 vs 4 battle)

Pikachu vs Excadrill - Pikachu (barely)
    Pikachu vs Dragonite - Dragonite
    Charizard vs Dragonite - Charizard
    Charizard vs Emolga - Emolga (because of Attract, plus her attacks are technically the most effective against Zard)
    Snivy vs Emolga - Snivy
    Snivy vs Axew - Axew
    Scraggy vs Axew - Tie/evolve lol

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast