View Poll Results: What would you rate the artwork in this mansion?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great!

    38 71.70%
  • Good.

    5 9.43%
  • Okay.

    9 16.98%
  • Poor.

    1 1.89%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 389

Thread: Mew's Magical Mansion

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    In that case, is this one acceptable?

    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/1yx01g.png[/IMG]
    Errr... some parts are still incomplete...


    Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightFalls View Post
    Errr... some parts are still incomplete...
    This one, then?

    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2s1m83m.png[/IMG]



    I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    This one, then?

    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2s1m83m.png[/IMG]
    That is amazing. I will definitely be back.


    Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kakariko Village, Hyrule
    Posts
    377

    Default

    SPRITES (UPTO 2) :: Dark Bowser from Mario and luigi bowsers inside story and Dark fawful from Mario and luigi bowsers inside story
    TEXT :: Darkness Prevails
    PICTURE ( The Bar Picture ) :: Black(Like the other userbar)
    SPLIT? :: yes

    Do you think that extra care could be taken about keeping the edges neat and pixels in place? Thanks you very very much!

    -Uh oh.

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneydew2000 View Post
    SPRITES (UPTO 2) :: Dark Bowser from Mario and luigi bowsers inside story and Dark fawful from Mario and luigi bowsers inside story
    TEXT :: Darkness Prevails
    PICTURE ( The Bar Picture ) :: Black(Like the other userbar)
    SPLIT? :: yes

    Do you think that extra care could be taken about keeping the edges neat and pixels in place? Thanks you very very much!
    ACCEPTED! Ah, of course, I would do that.
    Last edited by Mew The Gato; 30th May 2013 at 4:51 PM.



    I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kakariko Village, Hyrule
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Thanks very much, and sorry for going on about it! Btw you will be getting many recommendations to my friends!

    -Uh oh.

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneydew2000 View Post
    Thanks very much, and sorry for going on about it! Btw you will be getting many recommendations to my friends!
    No, it is okay, I love making art.

    Here it is!

    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2qki41t.png[/IMG]



    I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kakariko Village, Hyrule
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Its great (I said one of the wrong sprites but oh well). Do you think you could touch up the smaller rectangles please?

    -Uh oh.

  9. #59

    Default

    SPRITES (UPTO 2) :: Ethan (from HG/SS) and Raikou (non-shiny)
    TEXT :: TSC Electric Sector(one side) Leader(other side)
    PICTURE ( The Bar Picture ) :: Gold and black. Do you think any other combination would work well? If yes, your choice.
    SPLIT? :: yes

    I have claimed the Pigs!


    Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneydew2000 View Post
    Its great (I said one of the wrong sprites but oh well). Do you think you could touch up the smaller rectangles please?
    Of course, here it is!

    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2qn75eh.png[/IMG]

    Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    SPRITES (UPTO 2) :: Ethan (from HG/SS) and Raikou (non-shiny)
    TEXT :: TSC Electric Sector(one side) Leader(other side)
    PICTURE ( The Bar Picture ) :: Gold and black. Do you think any other combination would work well? If yes, your choice.
    SPLIT? :: yes
    ACCEPTED! I will get to it right away!



    I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kakariko Village, Hyrule
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Thank you! Its perfect!

    -Uh oh.

  12. #62

    Default

    ReshiZekyurem - Completed!

    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/29tpie.png[/IMG]



    I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

  13. #63

    Default

    It is great! THANKS!
    I will be back soon!

    I have claimed the Pigs!


    Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

  14. #64
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    in your head making a disaster
    Posts
    108

    Default

    SPRITES (UPTO 2) :: Shiny ponyta standing on his two back legs
    TEXT :: The Blue Flames Corrupt
    PICTURE ( The Bar Picture ) :: Light Blue


    Thankz to Astral Shadow for the team pose, and Myself for the banner!

  15. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalylpse Lucario View Post
    SPRITES (UPTO 2) :: Shiny ponyta standing on his two back legs
    TEXT :: The Blue Flames Corrupt
    PICTURE ( The Bar Picture ) :: Light Blue
    ACCEPTED! I will get to it right away!



    I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

  16. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    ACCEPTED! I will get to it right away!
    EDIT: Completed!

    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/96dbx2.png[/IMG]



    I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Terrain (Grassland, Water, Rocky, etc.) :: Rocky
    Pokemon (All 6) ::Milotic,Gliscor,Shiny Scizor,Shiny Lucario,Arbok,Garchomp
    Trainer Sprite (Fisherman, Veteran, Hilbert, etc.) :: Cynthia
    Last edited by Zardian; 31st May 2013 at 8:54 AM.
    3DS FC: 1177-7867-1368

  18. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zardian View Post
    Terrain (Grassland, Water, Rocky, etc.) :: Rocky
    Pokemon (All 6) ::Milotic,Gliscor,Shiny Scizor,Shiny Lucario,Arbok,Garchomp
    Trainer Sprite (Fisherman, Veteran, Hilbert, etc.) :: Cynthia
    ACCEPTED!

    EDIT: Completed!

    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/atkyew.png[/IMG]



    I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    ACCEPTED!

    EDIT: Completed!

    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/atkyew.png[/IMG]
    Thank you! I love it!
    3DS FC: 1177-7867-1368

  20. #70
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    in your head making a disaster
    Posts
    108

    Default

    uugh... i'm a noob
    how do you get it to your signiture
    also thank you very much for the userbar \(''\) (woot woot face)


    Thankz to Astral Shadow for the team pose, and Myself for the banner!

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kakariko Village, Hyrule
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalylpse Lucario View Post
    uugh... i'm a noob
    how do you get it to your signiture
    also thank you very much for the userbar \(''\) (woot woot face)
    This is how I do it
    Go to ur profile
    Click the icon next to ur friends
    AT the left side it will say edit signature

    -Uh oh.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    in your head making a disaster
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneydew2000 View Post
    This is how I do it
    Go to ur profile
    Click the icon next to ur friends
    AT the left side it will say edit signature
    thanks, i meant how do you extract the picture though


    Thankz to Astral Shadow for the team pose, and Myself for the banner!

  23. #73
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    in your head making a disaster
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Terrain (Grassland, Water, Rocky, etc.) :: grassland
    Pokemon (All 6) ::Shiny Staraptor, Ferrothorn, Lucario, Gengar, Alakazam blissy
    Trainer Sprite (Fisherman, Veteran, Hilbert, etc.) :: and Volkner


    Thankz to Astral Shadow for the team pose, and Myself for the banner!

  24. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by apocalylpse lucario View Post
    terrain (grassland, water, rocky, etc.) :: Grassland
    pokemon (all 6) ::shiny staraptor, ferrothorn, lucario, gengar, alakazam blissy
    trainer sprite (fisherman, veteran, hilbert, etc.) :: And volkner
    Accepted!

    EDIT: Completed!

    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/bj6gqo.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by Mew The Gato; 1st June 2013 at 6:56 PM.



    I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    in your head making a disaster
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    Accepted!

    EDIT: Completed!

    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/bj6gqo.png[/IMG]



    Thanks man it is CENSORED awesome send me the link Plz
    i will be back again


    Thankz to Astral Shadow for the team pose, and Myself for the banner!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •