1) To become a Gym Leader for a Gym that is not yet claimed, PM me your Gym team, badge name, and the kind of battle the Gym will use (Singles, Doubles, Triples, or Rotation.)
2) If you want to take a Gym that is currently owned, you may Challenge it with your own Gym team of the same type. The current Gym Leader will choose the Battle method (Singles, Doubles, Triples, or Rotation.) The winner will be the Gym leader of that type. Another option is contacting me in the PokeGyms Xat
3) If you lose in your attempt to take over a Gym, you may not try again for 7 days.
4) If your Gym is taken over by someone else, you may challenge them to take it back after 7 days have passed.
5) If your Gym is taken over, you lose it's badge unless you previously have beaten the gym of that type with your challenger team.
6) Gym leaders must accept their requests if they are able to. Repeated request rejections may result in the loss of the Gym Leader Title.
7) Gym Leaders must post in this thread at least once a week, or else lose their title. Leaders who lose their title in this way may ask for their title back, and it will be given if no one has taken their Gym.
8) Gym Leaders must accept FLAT battles. If you have a Pokemon that is not allowed in FLAT battles, just don't bring that one to the Wi-Fi room; there is no reason to get a replacement unless you have several WFC FLAT banned Pokemon in your team.
9) Gym teams must include at least 4 Pokemon of the Gym's Type. It's preferred that all 6 are of that type, but that is by no means enforced.
10) Gym Leaders must post the results of each of their Gym battles in this thread. Please note if your opponent was a potential Elite
11) No one person may be the leader of more than one Gym. You can own a gym and a frontier however.