Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your LEAST favorite shiny!

ARCEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like PISS!
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Dragonite it looks weird.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Only problem is, Emerald is a much darker shade of green...

My least favorite has to be Staraptor. It's one of my favorite pokémon, so I can't stand the blandness of its shiny form. There was a lot of potential for Staraptor...

Not really, emerald varies quite largely, from being really bright sparkly green to more of a bluish hue. Emerald gemstones refract several different shades of green, ranging from bright to modest. : P The thing that ties Espeon to being emerald colored, to me, is the inside of its ears especially, being the darker shade you speak of.
    Last edited by cheshireusagi; 22nd May 2013 at 3:45 AM.
    White 2 FC | 4213 4790 1231
    Am I a boy? Am I a girl? I'll never tell, kekeke = w=
    Keiru of the Jhoto region! | Art in my sig by me | Androgynous, like a Legendary! | Miku the Shiny Espeon

DW Females for trade, PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny4893 View Post
    As much as I love Arcanine, and it is my favourite Pokemon. Yellow instead of Orange really just makes me cringe.
    Ironic how a shiny Arcanine is in your icon.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

its a tie between weavile and crobat not the species themselves but what they look like in shiny form they just look plan dead horrible when they are shiny.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Dragonite, huge disappointment. HAS HE BEEN BARFED ON OR SOMETHNG!!!

Im very disappointment in my evolution garchomp, what happen to all the pretty blues?

Excluding lighter shade shinies, green shinies. Whenever a shine goes from any colour to a greeny blue turquoise.

Saaatoshi!

Shiny Garchomp because it looks like the normal variety, and Shiny Pikachu because it's only a tad bit darker than the normal kind.

I personally hate all shinies that are only a shade lighter/darker than normal, like Lillipup for example.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

There's a few, like charizard? come on he just looks bad in that color along with haxorus and rayquaza. I mean i could see if these guys at least had decent stats they'd be good. And then there's that really ugly shiny shuckle, GROSS!
    White 2 Friend Code: 3139 5811 5081
    Y friend code: 2981--5364-9336

I'd have to say grimmer and muk...light green?! really?!
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

I don't mind the fully-evolved shinies that are barely any different, like garchomp and blissey, because at least until Black and White you couldn't find many fully-evolved forms in the wild (the rustling grass and ripples). Finding wild unfezants and gorebyss would have been impossible, you know? It's different with lower-level pokemon that are found in the wild all the time that barely look any different, like jigglypuff and lillipup. You'd have to definitely be paying attention to not miss the shininess.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Well, I don't like Crobat's shiny form. even it's a cool pokemon in your arsenal.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Dragonit I mean dark green with pink? No way.

Personally, I think that Dragonite's colour scheme as a shiny is well done. As dragons are depicted with green scales, the change from orange to green seems more natural.

On the other hand, I despise shinies such as Garchomp, Persian and Gengar- ones who seem not to change at all. They're disappointing, and I despise them so much.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

shiny groudon and drifblim, my god yellow does not look good on you

Either Salamance or Garchomp, 'cause one is horrid, while the other is simply to similar to notice the horrid horror.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

shiny dragonite.
    just.
    no.
    Looking for a shiny venipede (or any of it's evolutions). I don't have a shiny to trade for it or anything rare, but I hope to work something out. ;c;

Espeon, Dragonite, Groudon, and Dodrio. I'm not fond of the color green in general, but they just look so much worse in it. I will NEVER try to SR for a shiny Groudon. EVER.

Question... is shiny Rayquaza actually black or just a really dark green?

Ampharos
    Pink does not suit him

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Any & all pokemon that are green when shiny.. just.. no. They're really ugly.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

Along with any pokemon which just changes color slightly.

Shiny Rapidash. Not because of the colors itself, the grey is alright, but because it would have been so much cooler if it would have kept the blue flames it had as a Ponyta.

Also, neon green Scizor. It looks like it got dipped in a can of glow in the dark paint.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

I can't stand with Garchomp's shiny sprite. It's somewhat the same color, just slightly changed.
    Same here. I wouldn't be able to see a difference if the sparkles didn't appear. Also...
    There's a few, like charizard? come on he just looks bad in that color
    WOAH, NO

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Shiny Togepi line. I just can't stand shinies that are barely altered from the original.

grachomp
    cause you know garchomp shiny is no different then normal grachomp except a bling bling star
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast