Magnezone @ Leftovers
    252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 HP
    Timid / Sturdy
    - Charge Beam
    - Substitute
    - Flash Cannon
    - Hidden Power Ice

have fun kids
    Last edited by gyaradosuseddragonrage!; 22nd May 2013 at 4:04 PM.

yaaaPC+1bcoznotmcuhneedstobefixed.

I've never been very fond of Superpower, I've always prefered SubPunch. Anyways, I'll leave that decision to you, as you already have perfect neutral coverage.

Sigilyph is boring :/ You should run Kerech's Sigilyph, which I do believe uses Stored Power / Roost / Charge Beam / Cosmic Power. Can't quite remeber the Spread, hahaha.

Considering this is BW2, Galvantula does get Giga Drain, which allows you to heal yourself for 5 less BP.

hmu on xbox !!!!

Magic Guard and Life Orb is too good of a combo to pass up.

Personally I think the Wide Lens on Galvantula is a bit overkill; yeah, it'll bump you up to 98% accuracy on Thunder as compared to 91% with just Compoundeyes, but it does nothing for your other attacks, for only a marginal difference in accuracy since Compoundeyes already makes Thunder pretty reliable. I'd say it makes good enough use of Choice Specs with your set, since its power is only average. Plus the fact that you're using Scarf on Azumarill suggests you're open to that sort of thing. But if you find yourself being anti-choice on Galvantula, there's always the standard Wise Glasses for a little more special Oomph.

Not sure I'd agree with Aura's Sigilyph suggestion. Don't get me wrong, I love a Calm Mind/Stored Power Sigilyph as much as the next guy, and it's effective in the Battle Subway for sure. But for the regular in-game stuff I find it's a whole lot of setup required to make it effective, more than is necessary for the majority of the hum-drum opponents in game. I'd just stick a Life Orb on it and call it a day; you know the deal about no recoil due to Magic Guard. Plus, its EVs definitely support that.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Yo, Chris. This is my first real "rate" in ages, so here's hoping it's still good.

First of all, Choice Scarf Adamant Azumarill. Why. -_- You only outspeed Max Base 85's, and for what? So you don't have Aqua Jet; that's no reason to pass up on the power of Choice Band Waterfall off of that attack stat. Its not like Galvantula isn't faster than everything in-game anyway. Changing the EVs for bulk wouldn't be a bad idea if you agree with this.

Agreeing with the others on "Life Orb Sigilyph" and "no need for Wide Lens on Galvantula". Also Giga Drain > Energy Ball on Galvantula; that healing can come in handy at times.

Also, Wild Charge does nothing for you on Sawsbuck. Yeah, you hit Flying-types, but you'd be better off with a nice strong STAB Return for overall coverage. The power difference against Flying-types is middling at best, and you can hit everything else a lot harder.

Everything else looks more or less fine.

EDIT: Actually, just noticed that you have a three-fold Rock weakness and no resists. If you're not concerned about that, then fine, but I thought I might as well bring it up.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 18th May 2013 at 2:35 AM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Did not know about Giga Drain. Specs Galvantula seems cool

Choice Band Azumarill just seemed kind of overkill ingame. Suggest some EVs for it?

I do think Kerech's Sigilyph is secksy as hell, but it's just too slow for ingame. I think I'll stick with LO.

Sawsbuck... Return seemed logical, but Wild Charge's coverage was desirable. Though now that you say it doesn't hit anything really.

I wasnt really thinking making this team, yeah i'll definitely change something or other for the rock weakness. Maybe Magnezone over Galvy...

For Azumarill, 216 Hp / 252 Atk / 40 Spe outspeeds no-speed Base 55's (Machamp and Blissey, mainly). Upping it to 68 Spe outpaces no-speed Scrafty. Any more would be too much, I think.

Magnezone would be better than Galvantula, definitely.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

scarf azu is pretty useless when it has aqua jet (I think), correct me if i'm wrong. Magmortar's coverage is good but not good enough to justify expert belt imho.

It doesn't have Aqua Jet. [I mean my set doesn't have Aqua Jet..]

Choice Specs Magmortar, then?
    Last edited by gyaradosuseddragonrage!; 22nd May 2013 at 9:20 PM.

^ It gets Aqua Jet, but only through DW, actually.

Wynaut use Hidden Power [Fire] > Hidden Power [Ice]? You'll hit most Steel Types harder anyways, unless you're expecting to use Charge Beam on everything not Ground Type.

hmu on xbox !!!!