Thread: what if pikachu was stolen by a poacher for a good 100 + episodes?

Question what if pikachu was stolen by a poacher for a good 100 + episodes?

hopefully this isnt in the wrong section and it isnt breaking any rules fingers crossed.

so anyway how would you feel if ash's pikachu was stolen by a poacher for a good 100+ episodes? how would the writers(or you if you had the opportunity to take over the anime and make such a situation) make it work? what would ash's reaction be? what would be team rocket's reaction be? and what plot point would have to be involved to make it last so long?
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

It'd be terrible.

Who wants to see Ash spend so long trying to get him back?

well, like we've seen in most cases, Ash would be deeply worried about pikachu and would take many risks to get pikachu back. i would imagine that the separation between them would cause tension between ash and whoever characters were following him at the time, ash would react and recklessly dive in without a plan, thus putting his friends in danger too. his friends would want him to calm down and think for a bit, but ash is reluctant to do so and there begins his struggle to do what is right.

i'd say it would go something like that.

as for team rocket, they'd probably try to side with the winning team.

~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

It'd be so annoying. I'd hope that whoever has pikachu has AT LEAST a thunderstone...

Quote Originally Posted by Janice Quatlane View Post
    It'd be so annoying. I'd hope that whoever has pikachu has AT LEAST a thunderstone...
    ^^" i think a pokemon poacher would either:
    A) want to kill pikachu.
    B) sell pikachu
    C) abuse pikachu

~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

you mean like how he was taken by J but extended? interesting concept...where do I begin? first Ash would react how anyone would if someone stold a pet/best friend from you...he'd chase them down to the ends of the earth (or in this case, the region) and he'd be extremely worried about his little buddy. I would be too if it was my Pikachu. Team Rocket's reaction: be mad at this poacher and help Ash out. Every episode they'd get close but the poacher keeps slipping away and eventually, I'd imagion the poacher would use something to control Pikachu complectly against his will...and that weapon would be a Beheeyem. Why Beheeyem? because it can mess with memories and complectly change his mindset. in doing so, he can force Pikachu to work for this Poacher. In a twist of fate, this one would be a female and a former worker of J getting revenge for what happened to her and in another twist of fate, she'd force the thunderstone on Poor Pikachu making him a Raichu. When ash figures out that he's been forcefully evolved and can't remember him at all, he's devastated but he finds out their is a way to reverse it...a magical wishing stone guarded by the legendary Xerneas is in a forest. When ash finds out it can reverse Raichu's evolution and allow him to take out Beheeyem to break the control, he goes for it but it comes with a warning...that should someone with a heart of darkness take the stone, it'll corrupt it and good and pure wishes cannot be made...but corrupt wishes can. The Poacher hears of it to and goes after it because if she got the stone, she'd bring J back and have "Raichu" serve her forever. A struggle occurs for the stone but eventually ash gets it and uses it to change Pikachu back and break Beheeyem's control and he finally gets Pikachu back as he was. They defeat this poacher, she gets arrested and alls well that ends well.
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

No-one is gonna buy Pikachu. Raichu, maybe...

I couldn't see it happening for 100+ episodes, but I'd be fine for around 10. It could be a decent running plotline if they kept up the urgency with Ash hunting restlessly.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Good lord. That's over half a saga. Much too long. I could see it happening for a shorter arc though, sort of like Meowth joining the main trio before the Subway Hijack plot.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    you mean like how he was taken by J but extended? interesting concept...where do I begin? first Ash would react how anyone would if someone stold a pet/best friend from you...he'd chase them down to the ends of the earth (or in this case, the region) and he'd be extremely worried about his little buddy. I would be too if it was my Pikachu. Team Rocket's reaction: be mad at this poacher and help Ash out. Every episode they'd get close but the poacher keeps slipping away and eventually, I'd imagion the poacher would use something to control Pikachu complectly against his will...and that weapon would be a Beheeyem. Why Beheeyem? because it can mess with memories and complectly change his mindset. in doing so, he can force Pikachu to work for this Poacher. In a twist of fate, this one would be a female and a former worker of J getting revenge for what happened to her and in another twist of fate, she'd force the thunderstone on Poor Pikachu making him a Raichu. When ash figures out that he's been forcefully evolved and can't remember him at all, he's devastated but he finds out their is a way to reverse it...a magical wishing stone guarded by the legendary Xerneas is in a forest. When ash finds out it can reverse Raichu's evolution and allow him to take out Beheeyem to break the control, he goes for it but it comes with a warning...that should someone with a heart of darkness take the stone, it'll corrupt it and good and pure wishes cannot be made...but corrupt wishes can. The Poacher hears of it to and goes after it because if she got the stone, she'd bring J back and have "Raichu" serve her forever. A struggle occurs for the stone but eventually ash gets it and uses it to change Pikachu back and break Beheeyem's control and he finally gets Pikachu back as he was. They defeat this poacher, she gets arrested and alls well that ends well.
    wow this definetly an interesting idea mine would have simply involve ash in his quest to both a collect all badges and enter the current region's pokemon and b save pikachu trained both his old and new pokemon like heck simutaniously util he was more than strong enough to take on the poacher causing said poacher to become impressed by how much stronger ash had gotten since there last meeting said poacher would stillrefuse to give back pikachu because for whatever reason the poacher began to start believing that pikachu was infact holding ash and his pokemon back from actually becoming stronger for again whatever reason(s).
    Last edited by pokedigijedi; 18th May 2013 at 3:20 AM.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    wow this definetly an interesting idea mine would have simply involve ash in his quest to both a collect all badges and enter the current region's pokemon and b save pikachu trained both his old and new pokemon like heck simutaniously util he was more than strong enough to take on the poacher causing said poacher to become impressed by how much stronger ash had gotten since there last meeting said poacher would stillrefuse to give back pikachu because for whatever reason the poacher began to start believing that pikachu was infact holding ash and his pokemon back from actually becoming stronger for again whatever reason(s).
    I see and thanks yours is interesting to but a little on the simple side but nothing wrong with that
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    I see and thanks yours is interesting to but a little on the simple side but nothing wrong with that
    thank you and your welcome i did have a different idea but i decided to post that in the if you were in charge of the anime thread in the anime polls section.

Unfortunately, this is pretty much fanfiction. Sorry. :/

//CLOSED
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<