Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets! They smell, but you still love 'em.

These are my finbabies...

Obsidian: http://ultrarodimus.deviantart.com/a...dian-366196270

Ember: http://ultrarodimus.deviantart.com/a...mber-359751249

Shadow: he's actually a round tail, not a delta tail http://ultrarodimus.deviantart.com/a...adow-322442676

Lady Ruby: actually a lot bigger and brighter red now http://ultrarodimus.deviantart.com/a...Ruby-320643800

Comet: http://ultrarodimus.deviantart.com/a...omet-287616847

Rainbow: http://ultrarodimus.deviantart.com/a...nbow-271956215

Arrow: http://ultrarodimus.deviantart.com/a...rrow-267450644

Sunstreaker: http://ultrarodimus.deviantart.com/a...lden-203868495

No photos of Lady Emerald yet... She bolts and hides when she sees the camera coming, then pops back out and scolds me with angry findances after I put it away

I remember I used to have dogs before. Dad loved naming them after characters from the Marvel comics. Too bad they're gone now
    I also remember having a cat but I don't have much fond memories with that though. We also had pet fish too but now, they're with my dad right now and I don't live with him so I see them only when I visit my dad.
    - Nate the

I have three goldfish, but one of them is pretty strange. Instead of having it's mouth in between it's eyes, like a normal goldfish, it's mouth has shifted a bit towards one eye, and is slightly sideways-ish. The strange thing is that it was normal when we got it.

Must be part Flatfish!

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

I have a cat named Kitty, a gecko named Shelby, and twelve chickens named Hen Solo, Original, Extra-Crispy, Cooper, Van Halehen, Micheal Chicksten, Coop Nazi, Chikler, Cluckstin Beiber, Barred-Rock Obama, Mother Clucker, and Screech.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

A cat. She tends to sit on the floor or hunt mice because that's what old cats do.
    "Because if you didn't believe in evolution, you were a shitty pokemon trainer!"
    Rollie Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Have you tried getting them fixed? Not as in an "YOU'RE GOING TO BE OVERRUN WITH RABBIT BABIES" way, but for real female unspayed rabbits are very difficult behavior wise and very territorial. Not only will getting them fixed most likely curb their behavior issues, it also lengthens their lifespan considerably due to female rabbits being ridiculously prone to uterine tumors.
    Yes, they're both fixed. I adopted Sawyer from the House Rabbit Society, so he was fixed by them. Part of the adoption agreement was having Fritzi fixed as well. Fritzi just doesn't want to bond, haha, I've given up on them. Next time I get rabbits I'll adopt a pair.

I have 2 pets at the moment
    A dog named, cheyenne, and a guinea pig named snikerdoodle (i didnt name either of them for the record XD)
    Cheyenne is a female golden retriever, and snickerdoodle is brown and black (not really sure if there re different kinds of guinea pigs other than color differences.)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I have a hermit crab named ZOIDBERG

i have a cat who i thought was a girl and named her lily... until i found out she was a he so i changed his name to Moti.

~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

I have a dog. She is a old dog. But she is a good dog. I used to have like a bunch of guppy fish but they all died I still do not know why  ̄□ ̄
        Spoiler:- Credits:

At the moment we have a husky named Max, a bunch of fish (they have names, but I am not going to bother writing them down right now! XP), five hermit crabs named Lepoard (I don't think that is how you spell it), Ribbon, Sunny, Kremer, and Queenie. We used to have a cat named Daisy as well, but she sadly ran away. :'( We are planning on getting a new kitten soon since we have had no luck finding her as of late.
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    Yes, they're both fixed. I adopted Sawyer from the House Rabbit Society, so he was fixed by them. Part of the adoption agreement was having Fritzi fixed as well. Fritzi just doesn't want to bond, haha, I've given up on them. Next time I get rabbits I'll adopt a pair.
    It's too bad rabbits are so fickle when it comes to being social with other rabbits >_> gerbils, mice, and guinea pigs can be like that too. Bleh. Oh, and male rats, but to not as bad. Just have to do lots of tricks so that they stop caring about territory and smells.
    Hopefully Fritzi comes around or something. Also the house rabbit society is great, awesome that you got them there. c:

Also I forgot to add in case anyone was wondering!
    My current snakes are a ball python, 2 western hognose snakes, 2 corn snakes, and 2 red-sided garter snakes. I will be getting a pair of Thai bamboo rat snakes and a Dumeril's boa one day. I think I am kind of overly obsessed with my snakes even though I am pretty sure they give no cares for me. TOO BAD, THEY GONNA GET CUDDLED WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT.

That's Captain lead developer to you.

Ok at home we have two female cats (Mina and Plume (Feather in French)), a 12 days old kitten currently nameless (so I usually called him/her(?) "???", "xxx" or "yyy"...-_-'), and a goldfish : Loulou...

Kitty ! :
    Last edited by Ze DreamGirl; 24th May 2013 at 11:24 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by tomon View Post
    i have a cat who i thought was a girl and named her lily... until i found out she was a he so i changed his name to Moti.
    Was he neutered when you first got him? That's what happened with Ebeneezer. He's an outdoor cat, so when he came to use about a couple of years ago, he was really young, and Mom took pity on him (especially since he's a really nice cat) and decided to feed him. As he kept coming back, we decided we might as well name him. Thing is, though, Mom was really sure Eb was a girl because of his size and meow, so we put together names and drew one out. It was actually "Samus" the first time, but we were all like "Nooooo, that doesn't fit." So the next name we pulled out was "Ebony", the name I put in. So we called him "Ebony", or "Eb" for short.

Mom then decided to go get Eb spayed... only for the vet to say that right after they cut him up, they realized he was a neutered male. (Because they usually checked first before they do the operation, they apologized and gave us a discount.) He was pretty forgiving for going through that kind of ordeal again, since he's stayed with us these past couple of years. We actually spent a couple of days figuring out what to rename him until Grandma suggested naming him "Ebeneezer", since we mostly called him "Eb".

Also, for about a year/year-and-a-half, Eb had the tendency to attack our feet. Mom thinks it's because he was kicked as a kitten, but he's since calmed down about it. He hardly lifts a paw when we step over him (because he'll just lay himself down in the middle of the hallway for whatever reason--takes after Bethany apparently). He's been steadily fattening up ever since we took him in, he went from being a really skinny kitty to a plump tomcat within a few months. Mom thinks that in a few years he'll get fat like most neutered tomcats do. Probably by that time, he might end up becoming house-broken. Who knows--I don't think Siamese cats are able to really become fat-fat. (Mom believes Ebeneezer has some Siamese in him, he kinda fits the physique of one.)
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I could have pets if I moved o the country, but we don't have pets because my dad doesn't think animals really belong in the city. I don't really want to move to the country either.
    But if I could have a pet, I would really like a cat, preferable a Black or red one, and then I'd call it Pheonix.
    Also if we moved to the country my dad said we could have a cat, a dog, a horse and a goat.
    I'd probably call a dog Lupe, The horse Shining armour (IDK), and the goat May. Or another name if it was male, probably Nate.

I (or my family actually) have two bearded collies, Ali 5 and Rasmus 9. They're really nice dogs aqnd I love them a lot of course But they do tend to bark a lot which is pretty annoying, but I've got used to it. Ali is probably the most retarded dog I've ever met. When I take him out he just starts to bite the leash, jump around and bark a lot, but he calms down after a while. Rasmus is the exact opposite. He's just really calm but whenever someone leaves the house he starts barking like crazy.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/3g21x.png[/IMG]
    Thanks to AWildMew for the awesome team pose

I have a dog, though I'm not really proud to own one because I'm not into dogs. I would rather own a cat to be perfectly honest.

i have two sport rabbits, Black and Tans
    I use them for Rabbit Showjumping, but they are nice pets too
    And they finally started eating hay

Are we counting all pets in the household, or just the pets I own? Either way:

Mother's:
    Bella the Beagle

Sister's:
    Barney the Coonhound
    Norton the Cat

Mine:
    Mist & Acadia the Cockatiels
    Pepper the Cat
    Thor & Loki the Rats

Yes, I have a lot of pets. XD They were spaced out though, I didn't get all five at once.

Besides my Chihuahu, I have a Pomeranian who's really sweet. It got hot so my Pom's hair was cut and shaved off. It's comforting to see her not panting at night now.

I hope we all keep our good memories of our pets, I'm sure my favorite R&B singer did.

I have a corgi named Jenna, 4 baby turtles named Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael. When I get my own place, I want to get 3 pacman frogs and name them; Zitz, Pimple, and Rash

I have a pet jellyfish name Squidward

I have a rabbit named Knuut. He's 4 years old.

OMG DOGS *\\\* I love dogs I have a huskie name Kanji he's 3 years old and he's so adorable. I also have a tarantula name frodo lol. I wish I could upload pics but my stupid phone don't let me
    Last edited by StarSurgeX; 18th June 2013 at 2:34 PM.
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

I have two amazingly cute cats ^^ Tho sadly.. One of them is really old and she needs medicine to stay alive.. I dont know how much longer she is going to be around. Its kinda heartbreaking to think about. I just hope that when she goes.. she goes quick and painless. And that my other cat doesnt miss her mother too much..
    My Primary party/Favorite pokčmon

My secondary part/ Second favorite pokčmon

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast