Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets! They smell, but you still love 'em.

I've got two little ankle-biters.

The one on top is Kelvin, a 6 year old Fox-terrier / Chihuahua mix.
    While the one on the bottom is Thor, a 12 year old Schipperke who's slowly nearing his way to kicking the bucket. :(
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

got a dog called myia and 2 little gerbils, albino and grey + white called sam and frodo respectively

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Quote Originally Posted by Equal-to-Heaven View Post
    I've got two little ankle-biters.

The one on top is Kelvin, a 6 year old Fox-terrier / Chihuahua mix.
    While the one on the bottom is Thor, a 12 year old Schipperke who's slowly nearing his way to kicking the bucket.
    I have never seen a terrier mixed with a chihuahua before. Kelvin looks awesome. Thor looks awesome too, and he has a great name to go along with it.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I have 2 Black and Tan rabbits.
    http://imageshack.us/content_round.p...K2S16ng5KfO5co
    I use the left one for the Kaninhop sport and the right one is too dumb for it so i pet him. ( that is actually putting him on the grass and then pet him)

I used to have an amazingly loyal yellow tabby cat that my family adopted from the streets. We eventually had to put him down after he got hit by a car when he was maybe 3 years old. :-/

Now about three years ago we rescued a chocolate lab from a neglecting home. We found a craigslist ad that said she was free, spayed, and up to date on shots. The only thing true in that bundle of lies is that she was free. She wasn't spayed AND she was pregnant. A couple months later we had 8 adorable rott/lab mix puppies; 6 girls 2 boys. So we raised them until they were old enough to be sold. We successfully found homes for 6 of them (one of them stayed with us and I'll tell you about him later) but we had to send two of them ti a pet store. So from what we know of them now, the two from the pet store got homed together, one of them is a service dog now, one of them lives about a block away from us, one of them lives 30 minutes away, and the last one we still know of lives in Washington somewhere.

SO the one we kept is named Lugnut, and he's a beautiful lab shaped, rottie colored dog. He's just the funniest thing with these "eyebrows" that show emotion really well. He even "talks" a bit. (he says "mom" and "out" though it sounds like OWt) He carries his bowl around for the heck of it which is always funny.
    Being ignored displeases me.

Ugh my phone isn't letting me post her!
    I have an adorable American Eskimo dog! I will edit her up ASAP!

Omg a schipperke! How are they? I've always been curious since they're part of the Alaskan Klee Kai.

I have 3 dogs (2 German Shepherd/Chow, and an Australian Blue Heeler), a turtle, and a 5 ft. long Iguana.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I have 1 dog, her name is Toquinha (it means "tiny" in English), because she looks like a Bernese Mountain Dog, but she's soooooo small :3
    I had 3 parakeets, 1 of them was hunted by an owl, and the other two were givem to my cousin (who has lots of birds). And I had a Golden Fish, but he was kinda derp, and choked himself (or something like that) with one of the stones of the aquarium...

But my dream is to have a wolf *-*

Ghost...

Spoiler:- Haunter & the BadBoys:

I have a hamster called Peanut. She's a big tennis fan as I've found out the past fortnight or so and a total glutton.

Pets are annoying. My mother have dogs, and I really dislike them.

Default My Pets

Hiya! I have three goldfish in my room called Splash, Splat and Splodge. I also have a dwarf ginger and white rabbit called Mr.Fluffy (Don't ask about the name!) whose is my mums rabbit and a brown and white, seven year old ragdoll cat called Smudge who is very loyal. Finally I have my beloved dogs! Jenny, a Chocolate brown and white Miniature Parti Poodle, is my mums baby of the house. Theres also Eevee (Whose currently due puppies!!), a Miniature Poodle with a solid white coat, and Susie (From Jennies second litter) who is a seven month old apricot Miniture Parti Poodle. My mum used to have two horses, Biron and Billy, but had to give them up due to my mums back injury.
    Last edited by Flaaffy180; 7th July 2013 at 5:40 PM. Reason: Forgot to add title

I wish I did... Sigh.. But unfortunately I don't have any pets xD. So I odten play with the sog on my neightbour. Oh! I did have 7 fishes,... Uhm... Theysorta died <.< .... Long story... I had a favorite one and gave him(I think it was a guy) the name fineon xD Yeah...
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

Default Fish!

Quote Originally Posted by xYachu View Post
    I wish I did... Sigh.. But unfortunately I don't have any pets xD. So I odten play with the sog on my neightbour. Oh! I did have 7 fishes,... Uhm... Theysorta died <.< .... Long story... I had a favorite one and gave him(I think it was a guy) the name fineon xD Yeah...
    Awwwww! Sorry about your fish... If you could pick any pet, if you could, what would you have?
    Last edited by Flaaffy180; 7th July 2013 at 5:38 PM. Reason: Spelling edit

I have a cat named Billy and 3 guinea pigs. I used to have four guinea pigs but one died. My friend has a pet bunny. LOL one day i would want a bunny (or a dog hehe)
    I love every Pokemon!

Default Mice

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster99325 View Post
    I have a cat named Billy and 3 guinea pigs. I used to have four guinea pigs but one died. My friend has a pet bunny. LOL one day i would want a bunny (or a dog hehe)
    What breed is your cat pokemonmaster99325? I once had two Guinea Pigs but they both ran away... Oh I used to have mice too! I loved them and originally I had three, Blueberry, blackberry and Pie until one appeared to be male and soon I had twenty five! It was fun raising them though.

Awh that dog is so cute!
    I have a pet dog. His a border collie, long fur and is very cute. He loves cats and eats tissues and he also likes rubbish trucks. Pets are so cute

I have one cat (Gizmo) who is 19 years old and she has hated me since the day I was brought home :P
    my team:

Leopard Gecko, and a fish

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

I got a German shepherd.

Yesterday she killed a baby skunk and stunk up the house. Luckily it was a baby skunk and it was much easier getting rid of the smell than the last time she killed a full grown skunk.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Default Want to see my dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Flaaffy180 View Post
    Finally I have my beloved dogs! Jenny, a Chocolate brown and white Miniature Parti Poodle, is my mums baby of the house. Theres also Eevee (Whose currently due puppies!!), a Miniature Poodle with a solid white coat, and Susie (From Jennies second litter) who is a seven month old apricot Miniture Parti Poodle.
    If you would like to see Jenny and Eevee, go here http://longfieldphotography.co.uk/albums/5. This website is my sisters boyfriends photography website.

The cat is called Frodo and is my sisters cat! Jenny and Eevee are the two Poodles as you can see. Sadly Susie isn't on here as she wansn't born when these photos where took. The photos were took at Christmas so they have changed a lot but they are still adorable =D Tell me what you think! Before you ask, the reason they don't look like Pooldes is because they haven't been clipped.

Right now I have two cats named Rascal and O.C. Actually Rascal belongs to my brother's friend, but we are taking care of him until the friend moves out of his parents house (his dad is allergic). I also have some fish.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

A few years back, a stray black cat had a kitten. We put food out for them and in time, the kitten warmed up to us. As the kitten got older, she eventually had a litter of 5 kittens of her own in our garage. When she saw that we knew they were there, she started to move them into a bush. We rescued all 5 kittens and bottle fed them and raised them into adulthood. Most of them have since adopted a member of my family as theirs. The one I named Bear (because he was the largest at the time) attached himself to me. He's slimmer than his siblings, but longer and more muscular, like a runner. Frodo (named because he was the runt of the litter and the smallest) attached himself to my dad. Sable (the only girl) attached herself to my mom. Havoc (named by my brother) who grew into a massive 20+lb cat, loves everyone, so does my sister's cat, Orion.

Signiture template thanks to varanus_komodoensis

My Pokémon Website: Ace Trainers United
    Ace Trainers United Facebook Group
    Pokémon X Version: Alex - 2535-4116-7272
    Friend Safari: Poison -

I have one dog (Jodi) and three cats (Mickey, Whiskers, Duchess). I am trying to get a Sugar Glider!!

http://www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=jbla

Please go to this website and make a FREE account! You will have a virtual character, virtual pets, and virtual friends! Similar to Neopets but WAY better!!!

Well lets see one cat, three dogs (two hound and one japanese spits) Two turkeys (one male and female) two male ducks, two roosters and many chickens. I had two cats but one was run over today. Didn't expect to have to bury a cat today anyway.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast