Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets! They smell, but you still love 'em.

Default Sugar Gliders

Quote Originally Posted by 493Arceus View Post
    I have one dog (Jodi) and three cats (Mickey, Whiskers, Duchess). I am trying to get a Sugar Glider!!
    Awww I want a sugar glider! There so cute!

I have two black cats named Sol and Cisse (they're brothers from the same litter) and a turtle (a cumberland slider) named Spunkie.
    Ironically, the turtle's a complete coward and he's even afraid of his own shadow.

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

Hmm I don't have any pets anymore, but I used to have a pet fennec fox named Kitsune if this counts xD He was a cute little guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaaffy180 View Post
    I know!! I think I have to wait until after college though because you can't have pets in dorms :/

http://www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=jbla

Please go to this website and make a FREE account! You will have a virtual character, virtual pets, and virtual friends! Similar to Neopets but WAY better!!!

Currently, I have two cats (A ginger tabby called Tiger and a tuxedo called Lily), two rabbits (A black Dutch, Timmy, and some sort of cross-breed called Sam) and a Yorkshire Terrier called Daisy. Gonna get a Carolina Cornsnake soon though, called Brian!

I can't find my toothbrush, and it's REALLY STRESSIN' ME OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Flaaffy180 View Post
    Sugar gliders are a lot of responsibility. They can have quite violent behavioral problems, and since they do not respond to treats or punishment, if a sugar glider develops a behavioral problem, then its hard to get it out the habit. Plus, adult sugar gliders can have rather sharp claws. However, if you take good care of them, then they're just as great as any other pet n_n

biatch im fabulous

Definitely before you settle on a sugar glider, you should do a lot of research into them. Their diet, behavior, even just the fact that you need at least two of them to keep each other company. It's a lot for a pet. But if you're ready to take on that level of responsibility and have done all the research you can, then go for it!

As for me, I currently just have the basic two dogs and three cats, and that's enough for now. For the dogs, one is an eight-year-old Jack Russell Terrier and the other is a six-year-old American Eskimo mix. One of my cats is fifteen-years-old, and the two kittens are two. The only one out of those that I can name the breed of is the Siamese who is the most obnoxious pet I have ever owned and I love her to death.

I want to get a hamster. I've had several before and miss having one around.

I have a two year old cat named Katniss. I adopted her from a no kill animal shelter I volunteer at as a birthday present. She is pretty friendly, meows a lot, and likes watching the birds outside and following people around the house. She and my dog, Murphy don't get along too well.

I also have a dog as previously mentioned, my mom rescued him, he has kind of a lot of bad behaviors unfortunately and my mom is kind of at wits end with him and wants to give him away He is a beagle/bassett hound mix, we don't really know how old he is, but we think he is over 7.

I have a two dogs. One of them is kinda' my dog, while the other is more of the family dog, if that makes sense. "My" dog is a Great Pyrenees/Golden Retriever mix, and we don't really know what the other dog is (I think its part boxer though).

Send me a VM if you want to chat or have a casual battle!
    3DS FC: 2277-6720-4241
    Pokemon White FC: 1937-1211-2762
    VM me yours!

have a fatass chihuahua and a tuxedo cat who was diagnosed with leukemia this week

I have a little puppy (Maggie) who really likes to play with my old dog (Sandy), but she's too old.
    I've also had 4 fish. They all have moved on...
    "The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself."
    -Henry Miller
    Current found shinies:
    My winning team PWT Champions tournament:
    The rest of my team:
    Already beat Y.

I'm allergic to many types of dogs and cats so I have fishies. I have a 30 g tank with 1 molly(unnamed), 1 platy(mickymouse), 2 guppies(unnamed), 3 ghost catfish(ghost Crew), and 1 dragon goby(gyarados!) Oh and I live with my older sister who has an American Akita (cowboy)...he's a dog so I take allergy pills in the morning....
    Friend Code
    4725-8753-8888

So my family recently got a kitten (it's not our only pet) but I think he's kinda weird. He likes to chase his own tail and kick himself in his face >.<

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    So my family recently got a kitten (it's not our only pet) but I think he's kinda weird. He likes to chase his own tail and kick himself in his face >.<
    I've always wanted a kitten, but my dad hates cats for some vague reason I can never understand. The only pets I've ever had were hamsters, and it's been years since the last one I've had passed away, so I have no pets as of now. My mom let me get a guinea pig once to see what it would be like taking care of one, but we soon realized it was substantially more work than owning a hamster, so we returned it within the week. :[

I've got a plum-headed parakeet since May and I've been giving him attention and treats ever since I got him and yet he isn't fully tame. Yes, he eats out of my hand, but I want to go outside with him like my other three parrots. :'(

I have a Rough Haired Collie, Male, named Forrest!

I used to have a Collie named Dusty who looked exactly like Lassie! Forrest has a lot more black and darker tones in his coat.

I have a little kitten named Castiel. He's my baby.

He likes to come and sit on my lap while I'm playing xbox or on my laptop, and he usually tends to fall asleep there as well. He's quite adorable.

I have two Boston Terriers that live with my mother and Great Aunt. I hope my mother moves out with the dogs soon, because my aunt is pretty unstable. Boston Terriers are the best. They have very unique personalities. Expressive faces. Make oinking sounds. Reverse sneeze. Fart a lot. They snore. Great lap dogs. Seek out children naturally. Surprisingly, Boston Terriers are very good guard dogs. They never bark unless someone is at the door, walking very close to the house, or you make them mad when you play.

Want someone to review your fanfiction? Wish granted. I accept fanfiction review requests so just PM me!

we have...lots of animals.

first, five cats. cecil is a longhaired gray and white (and ancient, older than i am), ginger is a shorthair tabby, lightning is a shorthair white and black, andy is a russian blue. we also have a big fluffy orange cat with too long hair who, no matter how many times i insisted we should call him aslan, my mom wanted to name charlie or nothing at all. so we compromised and now we just call him orange or orange kitty.

we have five dogs as well, all mutts -- a husky/greyhound/lab (boone), a pitbull/black lab (scout), a border collie/australian shepherd (aspen), a corgi/chihuahua (checkers), and this giant fluffy old white thing my mom saved from being euthanized called coconut.

also we have three horses, all thoroughbreds. two of them live at our house and are named jordan and statesman. the third she bought a few years ago and lives at a barn; his name is pink phloyd.

my brother also has a snail, but i don't really think that counts.

I have a cat named Meika,but she's the only pet we have that's still alive. We used to own a lot of pets,but they passed away...
    Image removed for being too wide. Please remember to read the signature rules and if you're still not sure if your signature is okay you could always use the signature check thread.

I might as well add my future pets once I get a home of my own: Two cats that I will adopt moments before death at a shelter who are young or middle aged. I'll reserve a third spot for elderly cats to age and have a high quality of life before they die.

Want someone to review your fanfiction? Wish granted. I accept fanfiction review requests so just PM me!

Only dog I have is a Siberian Huskey. I think he's about eight months old right now.

Won't really consider them my pets, but my sister had two dogs, a maltese/poodle mix and a yorkshire terrier, and she did live with us for a few months, so at point we had three dogs in the house.

Five dogs (two of which live at my mom's house): a Great Pyrenees, a West Highland Terrier, a lab mix, a pug, and a Jack Russel; and a cat.

Out of my dogs, I really only like my Great Pyrenees, my Westie, and my Jack Russel. The other two are really needy and never leave me alone whenever I see them. The cat is pretty cool, but when he lays on me, it sets my allergies off.
    THE
    END...?

Quote Originally Posted by Astinus View Post
    One of my cats is fifteen-years-old, and the two kittens are two.
    Two as in two months? Or weeks, even? I hope you don't mean two years, because a two-year-old cat is definitely not a kitten anymore.

Anyway, as I'm typing this, I'm watching Grisabella, my 1-year-old grey tabby cat, stand on her hind feet and paw at a moth on the other side of the window. And laughing, because I know she's not gonna catch it. (Grisabella's the name of a character from the musical Cats and is also a grey tabby, in case you were wondering where the name comes from.) I also have a 2-year-old black and white cat named Melody. She's a bit on the chubby side and not as playful as Grisabella is, but she doesn't pester me for attention, at least.

It's a shame, though, since for my first year at the university I'll be attending soon, I'll be living in an apartment on campus that doesn't allow pets, so I'll have to be away from my cats for a year. After that, though, I should be able to get an off-campus apartment that does allow pets, even though such apartment complexes typically charge more rent for people who bring pets (especially dogs; cats are considered cheaper for some reason)
    Last edited by Kiruria; 1st August 2013 at 11:11 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I have a ginger cat called Mazey who is like a girl version of Garfield since shes really greedy and sleeps alot only difference is she dosnt eat lasagne and another cat called maggie who wants to stroked all the time but is really cute

Current Platinum team: Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50
    Current Black team: Lv16 Lv16

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast