Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on "Decolora Adventures!" Team Rocket?

Default Thoughts on "Decolora Adventures!" Team Rocket?

Are they bad? Good? What do you think of how they're now acting in this arc.?

I'm actually enjoying them quite a bit. I thought they were funny in the first DA episode, sort of decent in the second one, and pretty interesting in the latest episode. Of course, I'd prefer it if they didn't blast off, but they bring more entertainment to the anime now that they're funny again. Maybe that's why I like DA more than I liked the rest of the BW saga.

They're horrible. They should have stayed as their BW versions or should have been written offby now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I saw a bit of them in DA! I've always like comical Rocket-dan and always will. But I liked them better in EpN.
    岩根雅明=♡

I don't really like them. Imo if they want funny TRio they should have waited until XY. -.-
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    They're horrible. They should have stayed as their BW versions or should have been written offby now.
    This. They are the biggest reason why I hate DA so much

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    This. They are the biggest reason why I hate DA so much
    How do you hate it so much if we've only had 4 episodes? :P And one of those, they didn't even appear :P

I don't mind them. After 100+ episodes of seriousness and sporadic appearances it feels somewhat refreshing to me.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I would argue they're worse now than they ever were before, especially after seeing Charmander the Stray Pokemon again on Smash earlier. No personality, no purpose, just brainless, soulless buffoons who exist only to spew unfunny humor for their overentitled fanbase. Seriously, Misty's fans (mostly) got over it, May's fans got over it, Dawn's fans got over it, Brock's fans got over it, so the fans of Idiot Rockets could have gotten over it too. You are not special.

What is funny is how some people spent two years whining about how Team Rocket acting as if they had some intelligence meant they were 'lobotomized' when now they behave as if their brains were torn out right before each episode.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I would argue they're worse now than they ever were before, especially after seeing Charmander the Stray Pokemon again on Smash earlier. No personality, no purpose, just brainless, soulless buffoons who exist only to spew unfunny humor for their overentitled fanbase. Seriously, Misty's fans (mostly) got over it, May's fans got over it, Dawn's fans got over it, Brock's fans got over it, so the fans of Idiot Rockets could have gotten over it too. You are not special.

What is funny is how some people spent two years whining about how Team Rocket acting as if they had some intelligence meant they were 'lobotomized' when now they behave as if their brains were torn out right before each episode.
    I don't feel that way I saw the Primeape episode last week and though they act exactly like nowadays but I don't lik the nowadays TR anyway as you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I don't feel that way I saw the Primeape episode last week and though they act exactly like nowadays but I don't lik the nowadays TR anyway as you know.
    Oh, that's not to say that there weren't plenty of episodes where they were this useless back then. The difference was that they actually had character development like everyone else, including episodes that specifically developed them. Now they have literally no personality traits outside of how 'wacky' and 'random' they are.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Heh. And now people are complaining about the comedic Team Rocket again.

Quote Originally Posted by karczx View Post
    I was all along.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Quote Originally Posted by karczx View Post
    They are back being comedic, if I complained in Johto, Ag and DP, why wouldn't I complain now?

No one's entitled. I mean with BW I started to warm up to them and I originally was complaining how they were flat. Would I like D/P Rocket's better? Yeah. I have no shame in saying that. However, I would not mind the serious Rockets in DA! since they were sort of interesting.

But then again with out without them, I don't really care to watch the DA! series. I am not a filler fan. :[
    岩根雅明=♡

They are absolutely lame, they serve no purpose except to annoy people -_- DA would be just fine without them. BW showed us TR isn't needed as a crutch, why go back to those days?

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Seriously, Misty's fans (mostly) got over it
    And at least they're not getting special treatment
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    They are absolutely lame, they serve no purpose except to annoy people -_- DA would be just fine without them. BW showed us TR isn't needed as a crutch, why go back to those days?

And at least they're not getting special treatment
    And episode n showed that they can be comedic, yet still competent and likable with actually doing interesting things....minus the ampharos episode.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    And episode n showed that they can be comedic, yet still competent and likable with actually doing interesting things....minus the ampharos episode.
    They weren't needed in the N series, they should have been written outof the series completely after Operation Tempest.

^Agreed, Operation Tempest was hyped as their big finale.

And minus Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again!...and minus The Dangerously Sweet Honey...
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Yes!! Which is why I loved their EpN selves. Still serious but had quirks from earlier seasons.
    岩根雅明=♡

They're okay now. But if they ever go back to their full DP selves completely, I'm done. Couldn't stand them in DP at all. At least they aren't in every episode.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    They're okay now. But if they ever go back to their full DP selves completely, I'm done. Couldn't stand them in DP at all. At least they aren't in every episode.
    I think their current personas are similar to their DP personas tbh. They act silly and I've yet to see the extremely serious side of them that they showed during most of BW. I honestly don't know why so many people are bothered by them all of a sudden. I know it's strange how their personalities have shifted again, but we kind of knew ahead of time that it would happen ever since their seiyuu complained and got their own radio broadcast. It just seemed inevitable that they'd convince the writers to change Team Rocket again.

I'm genuinely curious to know what's left?

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Uh, there were pretty pathetic in Hoenn and Johto too. I felt like Team Rocket wasn't even in BW considering how absent they were. I think Team Plasma and all of the other villians were so much better than them.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Uh, there were pretty pathetic in Hoenn and Johto too. I felt like Team Rocket wasn't even in BW considering how absent they were. I think Team Plasma and all of the other villians were so much better than them.
    I agree and they would have been handled way better and would have gotten more screentime if Team Rocket was written off when Johto ended, which should have happened. I feel like this is one of the writers' biggest mistakes.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast