Page 1 of 165 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that grind your gears!

Hybrid View

Default Things that grind your gears!

This is a thread to share all of your pet-peeves that involve anything Pokemon.

If I had to list just one I'd say that it would be this: Trading a legit Pokemon on the GTS for one that seems too good to be true, only to find out that it was too good to be true, and that it was hacked/cloned. Since I very recently started using Pokecheck, I can weed out pretty much any hacks in any way shape or form, and it bugs me. :P

But what annoys the hell out of me is that I have to trade these off to another poor soul who has no idea that what they're getting is an illegitimate Pokemon. D:

What about you guys?
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Kling, Klang and Klinklang.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightFalls View Post
    Kling, Klang and Klinklang.
    Best. Post. EVER.

You know what really grinds my gears? My clutch before I replaced it a month ago at the tune of $900.

Actually, you know what really grinds my gears? Pokémon SMASH for being a sorry expert on all things new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    X Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Mage View Post
    But what annoys the hell out of me is that I have to trade these off to another poor soul who has no idea that what they're getting is an illegitimate Pokemon. D:
    How about just not being a deceptive jerk and releasing the Pokemon, rather than trading them?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Who in their right mind would do something so stupid....

HG fc:0132 0664 3881 @ savior
    BLACK fc:3095 8852 9856@ paul

PaRtY BoYz!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Mage View Post
    This is a thread to share all of your pet-peeves that involve anything Pokemon.

If I had to list just one I'd say that it would be this: Trading a legit Pokemon on the GTS for one that seems too good to be true, only to find out that it was too good to be true, and that it was hacked/cloned. Since I very recently started using Pokecheck, I can weed out pretty much any hacks in any way shape or form, and it bugs me. :P

What about you guys?
    Reading this grinds my gears! How can you trade illegitimate Pokemon to others? Do you not have a conscience?

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Always replacing like 3 of your team members with hm idiots like surfers, flyers, and strenghters and rock smashers.
    And also, searching hours in the GTS but always finding that the people want legendaries under level 9...

Quote Originally Posted by cantavanda View Post
    Always replacing like 3 of your team members with hm idiots like surfers, flyers, and strenghters and rock smashers.
    And also, searching hours in the GTS but always finding that the people want legendaries under level 9...
    ^ This. This forever, my god. ^

Also I always want to punch something when my chain breaks in pokemon Diamond for seemingly NO REASON. Like, I'll be doing everything perfectly to a T and BAM, suddenly a Staravia or Kricketune in my face. Its really made me hate some of the more common pokemon in Sinnoh. > >;;
    White 2 FC | 4213 4790 1231
    Am I a boy? Am I a girl? I'll never tell, kekeke = w=
    Keiru of the Jhoto region! | Art in my sig by me | Androgynous, like a Legendary! | Miku the Shiny Espeon

DW Females for trade, PM me!