Page 332 of 347 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342 ... LastLast
Results 8,276 to 8,300 of 8657

Thread: Things that grind your gears!

Yes. They are unnecessary and not needed. Just very simplistic small designs. What is the point? Nothing nothing nothing...
    FC: 3711-9176-7509
    IGN: Creyk

Quote Originally Posted by Creyk View Post
    Yes. They are unnecessary and not needed. Just very simplistic small designs. What is the point? Nothing nothing nothing...
    and the fact that the majoity of them evolve via affection irks me even more

banner by the lovely american pi
    my fizzy bubbles profile
    asb
    *highfives all 'round* *wapsh**wapsh*

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    Baby Pokemon in general have felt as a lazy means of filling the Pokedex
    It's hardly lazy to flesh out a Pokemon line, even if it's through pre-evoultions.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    It's hardly lazy to flesh out a Pokemon line, even if it's through pre-evoultions.
    true.
    but
    it feels like the baby pokemon are there just to make it a three part line.

my fizzy bubbles profile
    asb

Those pointless complaints about Ash's new design are really annoying.
    IT: IT's better than flying!

One more thing that grinds my gears are passerbys who ask to trade with you just because you have a legendary pokemon that you play with.
    I am sorry but I don't give my pokemon away that I bond with.

( Banner made by American Pi )
    " Ive got the Fire in my heart and No ones putting it out"
    FB profile Here

Quote Originally Posted by DracosWulfgar View Post
    One more thing that grinds my gears are passerbys who ask to trade with you just because you have a legendary pokemon that you play with.
    I am sorry but I don't give my pokemon away that I bond with.
    At least it's not as annoying as passerby's who ask you to trade only to show off their pokemon and then disconnect...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Sun Team:

Ice type Pokemon have only one resistance; Ice type moves. This frustrates me greatly; I know it's supposed to be fragile, but you could at least given them two resistances. Poison got a better treatment with this. And yeah I know Normal only has one immunity and no resistances, but it also has only one weakness to balance it out
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    At least it's not as annoying as passerby's who ask you to trade only to show off their pokemon and then disconnect...
    This happened to me all the time during Gen 5. I'd offer Pokémon that were hard to find in Unova and the person kept using the Sad face on me even though I had just shown them a Machamp or Scyther holding a Metal Coat.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    This is why i reorganized my boxes to have all my shinies together (4 and a half boxes total) and see if I can out-show them. "Oh you have a shiny Goodra? I have that too? You have a shiny Suicune? I have 2. Oh, you don't have a shiny Ninetales? Well too bad" Then they leave
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Nintendo I.D.: Jesse.S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post
    This is why i reorganized my boxes to have all my shinies together (4 and a half boxes total) and see if I can out-show them. "Oh you have a shiny Goodra? I have that too? You have a shiny Suicune? I have 2. Oh, you don't have a shiny Ninetales? Well too bad" Then they leave
    yeah
    or all they want to trade are crappy pokemon

my fizzy bubbles profile
    asb

When you get a legendary down to 1 HP via False Swipe and get off a Thunder Wave and they still don't stay in the damn ball lol.

I don't have all day to put up with you, I have things to do.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiiconcept View Post
    yeah
    or all they want to trade are crappy pokemon
    Oh yes, those people. Especially when you have those who want you to give them a mon that can't be obtained legally like AZ's Floette, Shiny Hoopa/Volcanion and even keep asking you for your shinies, like yeah, I'll totally give you my shiny pokemon for a lvl 100 Hydro Pump Magikarp (lol nope)

Things that grind everyone's gears in short: the computer always being accurate with status inflicting/accuracy lowering moves, people trying to trade common Pokemon for legendaries, the Safair Zone, the fact even at their weakest you have a hard time getting legendaries and tired Family Guy references

Trying to get a Feebas and evolve it into Milotic in Gen 3 and 4. I was only lucky enough to find a Feebas in Gen 4 one time and bred it like crazy with a Ditto. I kept getting annoyed how some hated Blue Poffins and others grew so slowly that I kept getting the message saying it was too full to eat any more. Thank goodness Gen 5 made it a little bit easier to obtain and evolve and ORAS gave us all a 100% chance to get Feebas and Pokémon can eat an unlimited amount off Pokéblocks.

When you thought that an Electric-type Pokemon couldn't get paralysed in the older games but realising that they can.

Later, you then think that an Electric Pokemon can still be paralysed in the newer ones but forgot that they can't anymore.

It's a bit late for that change now don't you think developers!!!

Credit goes to:
    Tyranitarquake for the Banner!

Quote Originally Posted by TTNH03 View Post
    When you thought that an Electric-type Pokemon couldn't get paralysed in the older games but realising that they can.

Later, you then think that an Electric Pokemon can still be paralysed in the newer ones but forgot that they can't anymore.

It's a bit late for that change now don't you think developers!!!
    sometimes I forget about static ability

my fizzy bubbles profile
    asb

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jigglypuff View Post
    Trying to get a Feebas and evolve it into Milotic in Gen 3 and 4. I was only lucky enough to find a Feebas in Gen 4 one time and bred it like crazy with a Ditto. I kept getting annoyed how some hated Blue Poffins and others grew so slowly that I kept getting the message saying it was too full to eat any more. Thank goodness Gen 5 made it a little bit easier to obtain and evolve and ORAS gave us all a 100% chance to get Feebas and Pokémon can eat an unlimited amount off Pokéblocks.
    Why did they think it was a good idea? It'd be better if they just made Feebas Super Rare

PokeTubers that leak information in titles/thumbnails.

Like, sure leak information away for people that want to be spoiled, but show some tact and care for those that don't want to know. It's way too easy for Youtube to just recommend a leak video and then bam, game ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
    PokeTubers that leak information in titles/thumbnails.

Like, sure leak information away for people that want to be spoiled, but show some tact and care for those that don't want to know. It's way too easy for Youtube to just recommend a leak video and then bam, game ruined.
    Im not trying to justify it or anything, there were a few who did make a video explaining this whole thing about posting laked info, forgot who it was honestly. Speaking of leaks, certain people who got a review copy or an early copy and easily breaking any disclosure (which there should be if there isn't) be revealing everything. ESPECIALLY the ones who decided to stream the game before release, which you know Gamefreak will have a fun time lopping people's heads off. Peronally if it involves stats of a mon I'm fine with that, but anything beyond that such as story progression and whatnot, no....but that's just me

Edit: On a different note, leaks are bound to happen no matter what, but i'd rather take that then for it to be japan exclusive until getting release worldwide by the next 3/4 months while everyhing else gets spoiled
    Last edited by Dew Watatsumi; 10th November 2016 at 1:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post
    Im not trying to justify it or anything, there were a few who did make a video explaining this whole thing about posting laked info, forgot who it was honestly. Speaking of leaks, certain people who got a review copy or an early copy and easily breaking any disclosure (which there should be if there isn't) be revealing everything. ESPECIALLY the ones who decided to stream the game before release, which you know Gamefreak will have a fun time lopping people's heads off. Peronally if it involves stats of a mon I'm fine with that, but anything beyond that such as story progression and whatnot, no....but that's just me

Edit: On a different note, leaks are bound to happen no matter what, but i'd rather take that then for it to be japan exclusive until getting release worldwide by the next 3/4 months while everyhing else gets spoiled
    It's not so much the spoilers themselves.

I'll use Black and White as an example.

It's stuff like in titles; VS N!! HE USES ZEKROM YOU USE RESHIRAM!

GHETSIS BETRAYAL!!
    N FLYING ON ZEKROM!!
    IDEALS VS TRUTH!!

Like pretty big spoilers in regards to gameplay and story and yet no care so as to warn people what it is, it's just there. I would much prefer if they included 'WARNING STORY SPOILERS!!' so people know what they're clicking on. Would also prefer thumbnails of warnings as well.

Yeah I've got some pretty big spoilers from titles on YouTube. Not even from people I'm subbed to, its been my suggestion box that's the worst.

I'm neutral to spoilers. I like them so I know what to expect but I don't want too much info unless it could be helpful.

What I hate isn't the fact that they're posting the spoilers.

It's the fact that the titles and thumbnails give away everything.

People like Pokeli don't put a spoiler in the title and thumbnail, only putting spoilers within the video itself. But my stupid damn recommendations which come up on the sidebar no matter what I do are just spoilers from people who have the game and don't respect people who want to avoid the spoilers. I've gone to the lengths of covering it with my hands to not see it. I'm so tired of having to dodge the screenplay screenshot thumbnails when all I want to do is listen to a few leaked battle themes.

Does anyone know the locations of the guys spoiling all this? Cause if they're European I will be pissed. I'm tired of suffering because someone who is part of my continent happens to be an idiot.

Credit to American--Pi for the amazing banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Do you touch yourself to XY Ash every night?
    Fanfiction.net Profile

Yep, people who post blatant spoiler thumbnails are straight-up selfish.

Page 332 of 347 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342 ... LastLast