Page 338 of 349 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348 ... LastLast
Results 8,426 to 8,450 of 8702

Thread: Things that grind your gears!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious Gray View Post
    I find he is the only Poketuber that is really honest besides A-Drive. I don't get why people hate him so much, I suppose hackers and cheaters wouldn't like having light shined on them I suppose but I feel the hate he gets is really unwarranted.
    Honest? Yeah, about as Honest as CNN and Fox News. Cherrypicking, spreading false information, and even insulting his own supporters and subscribers. There are many reasons why people don't like Verlis, he's pretty much the poketuber's equivalent of the boy who cried wold (no pun intended) His twitter is just as worse too. (ie insulting his fans and even blocking them if they point out something wrong regardless if its negative or positive, insulting other content creators such as calling Tamashii a cam girl for starting to stream on twitch, and even sucking up to Keemstar) there are too many things to list down, and this is coming from a former subscriber of his since he first started.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Nintendo I.D.: Jesse.S.H.

It's a complete injustice that Solrock and Lunatone aren't part of Pokemon Sun and Moon. I am also irked at only Gen 1 Pokemon getting an Alola Form, though if they decided to make Gen 2 Alola Forms for the Sinnoh remakes I will be less annoyed
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

When a level 17 Magby that you are trying to catch manages to take out a full health level 64 Snorlax, get a level 84 Greninja to half health, and successfully call for help 10/12 times.
    FC: 0490-8974-3814

114/132 wanted shinies

Livingdex 801/801

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    It's a complete injustice that Solrock and Lunatone aren't part of Pokemon Sun and Moon. I am also irked at only Gen 1 Pokemon getting an Alola Form, though if they decided to make Gen 2 Alola Forms for the Sinnoh remakes I will be less annoyed
    The only issue I see with that is, if new alolan forms were available in diamond/pearl remakes, they wouldn't be called alolan forms now would they? If there are "origin" forms in the diamond/pearl remakes like they did with Giratina, I could see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post
    The only issue I see with that is, if new alolan forms were available in diamond/pearl remakes, they wouldn't be called alolan forms now would they? If there are "origin" forms in the diamond/pearl remakes like they did with Giratina, I could see that happening.
    Sinnoan forms of course

Sun/Moon had a golden opportunity to give us a threatening non-Pokémon(ish) boss in a sequence that is probably one of the more harrowing in the series. Was so disappointed that a Pokeball was thrown and we ended up fighting a Clefable instead.

Super Secret Base QR Code- Stop by for shiny Flygon, shiny Umbreon, and a guy who can tell your fortune with his swimming trunks.

@Ketaru I had the exact same reaction! I was pretty convinced that:

Spoiler:
    3DS FC: 1177-6536-6585, my friend safari is Grass and contains Tangela, Sawsbuck and Quilladin!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Pichu Chan View Post
    @Ketaru I had the exact same reaction! I was pretty convinced that:

Spoiler:
    I almost get the sense that is what they wanted to do, but backed out of it for fear of going too far off the beaten track. But if any game was to do it, I really thought it would be his one, with the bucking of tradition with diverse trials rather than gyms, or the scrapping of HMs in favor of ride Pokemon.

Still holding out for the day the player character will have to fight against such a boss battle. Think using two Pokemon similar to a doubles format, but instead you're fighting one opponent with higher HP and is immune to status effects (so that you can't just Poison them and wait it out like you can among some of the "hard" fights now).

Super Secret Base QR Code- Stop by for shiny Flygon, shiny Umbreon, and a guy who can tell your fortune with his swimming trunks.

Chaining in the cave or desert. It doesn't stay in one place and keeps moving around, it's really frustrating to try and sneak up on them

People already going on about Shinnoh remakes.

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    People already going on about Shinnoh remakes.
    Remakes are kind of oligatory, so it was inevitable. Of course if Pokemon Gray and Z have taught me anything, sometimes they like to throw us for a loop. For all we know we might get something different now...but I doubt it

Remakes are kind of oligatory, so it was inevitable. Of course if Pokemon Gray and Z have taught me anything, sometimes they like to throw us for a loop. For all we know we might get something different now...but I doubt it
    You mean how everyone expected Ruby/Sapphire Remakes around gen 5, only to get them a generation later?

Going into the battle spot double battle category in Sun/Moon only to battle someone who leads with one of these combinations:
    Tapu + UB
    Tapu + Tapu
    UB + UB
    Solgaleo + Tapu
    Lunala + Tapu
    Solgaleo + UB
    Lunala + UB
    Solgaleo + Lunala
    Any of the above + Oranguru

I can't avoid anyone who uses full teams of legendaries. I've managed to get rid of the box legendary combos plus Magearna because of the restrictions, but it doesn't ban UBs or Tapus, and when all you want to do is test out your non-legendary competitive doubles teamin the battle spot, it gets pretty annoying when there are Nihilegos and Tapu Kokos left, right and centre. Plus Oranguru combined with any legendary is annoying me because it means that (as an example) Tapu Koko can release two discharges in one turn, all the while not getting hit by them at all.

Is this just me being salty?

Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    Makoto is the real villain. Cross spends the whole time trying to warn Ash.
    Pokemon Tano Platinum - A Stat Trainers Story ~ Fanfiction.net Profile ~ Pokemon Shipping Drabbles and One-Shots

I thought I mentioned it here, but I don't like the hax benefits from affection.

I like to raise affection as a way to interact with Pokemon, but I don't like the added hax.

I usually raise it to 2 affection, where it will get a good added experience boost from battles.

Also, it help Eevee evolve into Sylveon.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.

When the shiny you encounter knows a move that can faint it like Self-Destruct. This is especially frustrating if its a cool shiny like Forretress

When the shiny you encounter knows a move that can faint it like Self-Destruct. This is especially frustrating if its a cool shiny like Forretress
    I agree. Only Damp Pokémon can counter this but then that Ability is useless during in game Trainer battles since the AI rarely has a Pokémon with Self Destructing moves.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jigglypuff View Post
    I agree. Only Damp Pokémon can counter this but then that Ability is useless during in game Trainer battles since the AI rarely has a Pokémon with Self Destructing moves.
    And none know False Swipe, making it more frustrating

And none know False Swipe, making it more frustrating
    I use a Damp Parasect for exactly this. Not the strongest False Swiper, sure, but good enough in having Damp and swipe both. Spore is also a nice bonus.
    Last edited by Echo Nacyl; 20th December 2016 at 7:20 AM.
    Guzzlord has stolen my heart. Or eaten it. I'm not sure.
    Most recent hunted shiny: (MM, swapped)

Current hunt: (4200 SR)

5429-7363-5942

I hate the AI in the Battle Royal. I was doing one last night and one of the opponents had a Jolteon while myself and another trainer had a Water type on the field. Seems like a safe switch to my Alolan Marowak with Lightningrod right? No, instead the Jolteon decides to Shadow Ball my incoming Marowak which I sent out to replace my FULL HP Primarina. This was on the easiest difficulty, the AI should not be able to predict things like that especially when players have no idea what Pokemon their opponents could possibly have. Don't know if I'm going to bother with the Battle Royal against AI anymore. Not when it's that unfair on easy mode. Ridiculous.

People on the GTS asking for Pokemon at very high levels ex 91 or higher
    When you find a Pokemon you want and can trade for it's alway been taken

genwunners.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto B1tch View Post
    Discovering that Emboar was also fighting grinds my gears.
    The crappiest fighting type of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by CaillouAndBoris View Post
    The crappiest fighting type of all time.
    I love Emboar! It was definitely annoying to have three fire/fighting starters in a row, but his design is great and his shiny form is one of my favorite shinies. That made up for it for me lol.

Something I've recently discovered that grinds my gears are these Weather SOS Battles. They are insanely tedious

TEAM 1 & TEAM 2
    Drawn by me
    I take requests! PM me!
    Favorite Type(s): Grass, Poison, Ghost, Dragon
    FC: 4613-9918-5354
    Name: Chelsea

I have claimed Drampa!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowlbasaur View Post
    I love Emboar! It was definitely annoying to have three fire/fighting starters in a row, but his design is great and his shiny form is one of my favorite shinies. That made up for it for me lol.

Something I've recently discovered that grinds my gears are these Weather SOS Battles. They are insanely tedious
    Ugh, Weather SOS battles are so aggravating. I didn't think it would be so tedious to wait out and get a Politoed.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL Lives Matter

The fact that your Pokemon have to be level 100 to Hyper Train them. 50 would have been better.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 22nd December 2016 at 8:46 PM.

Page 338 of 349 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348 ... LastLast