Page 7 of 189 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that grind your gears!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Because his name is ProbopASS, that also go for FroslASS, and CoFAGrigus...

Censorship these days -_-
    Hehe I know that. I just found it humorous at first. Oh yeah, and the same goes for MarSHTomp as well, can ya believe it?

I just wanted a Magnezone so I wouldn't have to level in Chargestone Cave again or waste a rare candy. A Probopass for a Magnezone... Sounds like a fair trade to me! At least I'm not asking for a... Say... LEVEL 9 AND UNDER RESHIRAM!!!!!

Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    I mean seriously, Shift Gear reducing your defense or whatever and DOUBLING YOUR ATTACK AND SPEED? Klinklang is overpowered.
    Reducing Defense (and SDef) by 1 stage then raises Attack (and SAtk) & Speed by 2 stages is Shell Smash, not Shift Gear.

Shift Gear simply raises Attack by 1 stage and Speed by 2 stages, no defense drop involved. Hey, at least it is Klink line exclusive.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Reducing Defense (and SDef) by 1 stage then raises Attack (and SAtk) & Speed by 2 stages is Shell Smash, not Shift Gear.

Shift Gear simply raises Attack by 1 stage and Speed by 2 stages, no defense drop involved. Hey, at least it is Klink line exclusive.
    Well this literally grinds my gears in the PWT's rental battles. If a Klink pulls of a Shift Gear it always demolishes my team unless if I managed to pull of a Tailwind beforehand. I often tend to forfeit if I think an opponent has buffed its stats too much.

Ummm the producer of pokemon getting rid of Misty because he realized the main audience was little boys and realized alotta little boys said Misty was there first crush. So him removing her over this so he could produce more "eye candy" for little boys in other generations annoys me.

The fact that I made a thread similar to this some time before this...

The hell of catching 649 pokémon only to have another 100 added to the list...

Ragequitters, nuff said
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post

Smeargle too if you want to get technical XD

I have to say, when everything seems to go right for your opponent, like when your hypnosis keeps missing and yet their sheer cold hits spot on twice in a row.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

This quote in the Black Tower/White Treehollow:

"Those are some skills! Don't you go losing to anyone, now!"

I don't care if those are some words of encouragement. At least give me some hints -_-

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

In Pokemon Saphire when i corrupted my save file!!!

- Sand Attack spam.
    - Grass types that spam Sleep Powder and hit every time.
    - Paralyze + Confusion. Give me a break ;;

Quote Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
    - Sand Attack spam.
    - Grass types that spam Sleep Powder and hit every time.
    - Paralyze + Confusion. Give me a break ;;
    whenever i use sleep powder it misses, but whenever an npc uses it they hit. the same happens with using detect and protect every turn.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Did I ever tell you that in the Pokemon World Tournament, you have to beat the World Leader's tournament not one, not twice, but TEN times in order to unlock the Champions? TEN FREAKING TIMES. As if beating it the first time wasn't extremely difficult.

Also how the Gym Leaders literally know what move you chose. They calculate how much damage your selected move they'll do to their Pokemon, and they analyze your Pokemon's stats. Then they either raise their own stats or use Protect if they know they're gonna die.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Yeah, having to beat the World Leaders tournament is tedious, but it's a good way to farm Battle Points.

Do you know what's more annoying? They need two different attendants at the PWT. I thought the one wearing pink was for multi battles, like the PtHGSS Battle Frontier.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

I have a list.

1. Toxic.

2. Confusion and Sleep.

3. When you're about to defeat a Gym Leader and they use a ‹insert Potion here›.

4. When you're battling a wild Ditto that you want to catch, and you have a really hard to catch Pokemon out. You know how that plays out.

When this happens: you send out a fast and powerful poke and they send out a slow but sturdy poke. You use a powerful move but they survive by just a few HP. Then they use a powerful move and KO you.

Also, when you're talking to the daycare people while trying to get eggs. They say a whole lot about the egg and you go through that each time you get an egg. This gets very annoying when you're trying to get lots of eggs (to get the right nature, stats, etc.) since it takes a lot of time.
    -.-- -.-- --..

Focus Sash'es and Counter. Just.. ;-;
    Current Shiny Hunt:

Abra - 14 Boxes

Next Hunt:

Aron
    Ludicolo

Cynthia's Garchomp in the PWT. It has a Focus Sash and is a lot faster than all three of my Pokémon. Even if I get lucky enough to hit it while it uses Swords Dance, it survives with just 1 HP then it uses Outrage. I even had to resort to breeding for a Jolly/Timid nature thanks to that thing.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Detect and Protect mainly. So useless most of the time and they just prolong battles unnecessarily.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle3650 View Post
    When this happens: you send out a fast and powerful poke and they send out a slow but sturdy poke. You use a powerful move but they survive by just a few HP. Then they use a powerful move and KO you.
    That happens to me often in the PWT rental battles. If my team has a glaring weakness to a certain type I spend too much time eliminating the foes with the type advantage only to lose my best Pokemon to a move like Energy Ball or Stone Edge.

Also, Sturdy in 5th Gen. I always dread every single Rock-type I battle has it.

Killing Audino for quick xp and then it uses SECRET POWER and does practicly nothing and im like "IN YO FACE AUDINO!!!" then my pokemon falls asleep and I have no awakening.
    Also, using swagger on a pokemon. The pokemon is confused. Uses quick attack!
    The next turn when my pokemon is in red health from the critical hit quick attack and guess what The pokemon snapped out of confusion! Then it kills me because swagger raised its attack.
    THERE IS MORE: Killing some tranquil or something and look what it does. DETECT and makes my PP on an attack run out then it uses roost! Like in HG/SS falkner keeps spamming roost on his annoying Pidgeoto just until he uses a potion then continues on with the roosts!

The whole IV system in general. I hate the whole having to roll dice with the RNG system with the odds heavily stacked against you. It's bad enough with breeding pokemon, but if you want to catch a legendary, it's just horrible and has put me off playing White 2 after I finished with the post-game storyline. It needs to go, it really does. You can use a pokemon with Synchronise to try to get the legendary to have the right nature, but the whole IV thing is horrible. In my White 2, all three musketeers and Latias are still waiting to be captured. In white 1 I got lucky with getting Zekrom with 30 Attack IVs and an Adamant nature the first time, at least. I also have an Arceus in White 1 Entralink forest waiting to be captured...

Colress' hair. I want to take a pair of pruning shears and snip that blue thing off his head so freaking bad

Some of the newly revealed pokémon. Apart from some exceptions, they just reveal no creativity. And when it comes to Froakie, Sylveon and Fletching... ugh! Those are the worst examples of such thing. And one of the things that most annoy me on Sylveon is that it is an eeveelution. How can they dare not only to make pokémon that reveal far less spirit than the previous ones, as to evolutionarely connect one of them to some of the real ones?! This just pisses me off on my mind. I just can't see how many people like the three "pokémon" that I featured on this post.
    Yes, I discovered the GB Sounds glitch! : video here

Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

Pearl FC: 2751-9028-8522
    Platinum FC: 3181-3995-0123
    SoulSilver FC: 0604-9190-1415
    Black FC: 1334-7065-6073
    White 2 FC: 0691-3271-0651

3DS FC: 1736-1030-9286

Broken weather teams.

I hate them. I actually HATE THEM. When I used to be a competitive battler, the amount of these I would run into... Seriously. These people made them, but had no idea how to use them. And also, they just gave them totally random moves or whatever, no plan, no nothing. Just 'Oh yeah, weather teams are in. That Pokémon looks cool, I'll put it in. *DERP FACE*'

The fact that there seems to be 100% more random pokemon encounters in Gen V. I tried getting through Chargestone Cave without any repels. I should have turned back.
    Pokemon Black Hall of Fame Team
    This guy right here.He owes me so many MasterBalls.

These basically

- Some of the English names for Pokemon.

- The fact that there are a pointless amount of Pokemon games. Sometimes I wish it was only Red & Blue/Gold & Silver/Ruby & Sapphire/Diamond & Pearl/Black & White.

- The English Pokemon dub from all seasons. Also, how the Anime in general has turned out to be.

- Pokemon is getting confusing, there are so many added features and stuff. And a 3D Pokemon game (Gen 6) will be VERY weird for me to get used to.
    Last edited by Geki; 12th June 2013 at 4:43 AM.

Page 7 of 189 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast