Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the most powerful nonlegendary pokemon you ever battled or used?

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    Garchomp isn't Uber anymore.
    I know but the point is that they used to call him Uber for a reason. He's still ridiculously strong if used correctly.

Riolu + Prankster + Roar + Copycat. Pair that with Stealth Rock and Spikes and have fun humilliating noobs.
    OK, I'm kidding.

Politoed simply because of Drizzle.

^Garchomp is OU just because Sand Veil got banned, his yache berry set is still annoying and watch out for stupid sets like Stealth Rock/Dragon Tail/Earthquake/Fire Blast with a defensive EV spread.

Quote Originally Posted by idawnhikari View Post
    I know but the point is that they used to call him Uber for a reason. He's still ridiculously strong if used correctly.
    A Pokemon's Uber status is only relative to the current metagame, and, as is obvious, Garchomp is no longer overly powerful in the current metagame.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

What, no Sand Rush Excadrill? I am disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Pokemon can be good if you lower your standards a bit, and not expect anything good.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    A Pokemon's Uber status is only relative to the current metagame, and, as is obvious, Garchomp is no longer overly powerful in the current metagame.
    Exactly....that's why I said USED TO BE UBER. To me even if he's not classified to be Uber anymore by the current metagame he's still ridiculously strong if used correctly, i'm done.

I'd gotta say rampardos. If you hit him with a swords dance and trick room he is literally unstoppable. I mean come on base 167 attack?! unmatched

It is without a doubt my level 100 Dragonite from my Pokemon Crystal. Ive used that in so many battles that i've lost count. Its my best Crystal pokemon, primarily because of all the training that went into it becoming the best in my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Shuckle View Post
    I'd gotta say rampardos. If you hit him with a swords dance and trick room he is literally unstoppable. I mean come on base 167 attack?! unmatched
    Rampardos is a joke. He has laughable bulk and needs too much team support to be effective, even in Trick Room.

Escavalier + Trick Room is the best pokemon in existence better than any mentioned. tanking w/ iron defense and swords dance + iron head and megahorn is unstoppable

Well, my Gabite from Black 2 has really surprised me with how strong he is so far. I got him from the Dream World with Outrage, and his battle style practically revolves around that move. I use him as a berserker, dealing as much damage to the opposing team as possible before wearing out and becoming confused (sometimes I give him a Persim Berry to help with that). He's the Pokemon I practically always have on my team when I enter the Driftveil Tournament in the PWT. And just recently, he swept Drayden's entire team with Outrage, without even taking a hit. And this was when he was at level 42. I can't imagine how strong he'll be once he evolves to Garchomp...

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: The Secrets of August Manor (Daisy and Tiffany), Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith), The Savage Era: The Blood Crown (Venifica)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I guess it would be my Empoleon and Hydreigon. Empoleon is my first ever pokemon and my first (and only) level 100 pokemon. Its steel type made it simple to defeat Team Galactic with their poison types. Hydreigon because of its stats and it can learn many different move types to take out many different pokemon.
    Last edited by RainbowSupernova; 22nd May 2013 at 6:55 AM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Joey's Rattatta

I am serious, it killed my Cydaquill *Brutalized that name*

To dream the impossible dream, to fight the unbeatable foe
    To bear with unbearable sorrow. To run where the brave dare not go.
    To try when your arms are too weary. To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest! To follow that Star! No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
    To fight for the right, without question or pause, to be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause!
    And The world will be better for this, that one man, scorned and covered with scars still strove to his last ounce of courage.
    To reach, that unreachable star!
    I have claimed Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Ghestis hydreigon is tufff. It covers everything.

My friend's Spiritomb. He hacked it so that it got the ability Wonderguard... XD
    Trainer name: Liam (I'm usually up for casual battles now...)

Friend Codes Pearl: 5113 7483 6924 White: 0562 7412 3100
    "While working on my PokéDex, I looked all over for Pokémon. Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any Pokémon type. And now... I'm the Pokémon League Champion! Red! Do you know what that means? I'll tell you. I am the most powerful Trainer in the world!"
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2jdqr5x.jpg[/IMG]

My Lv 98 Garchomp I had on my Diamond version which I used poketransfer to bring to my White then traded to my Black 2.
    The darn thing isn't even properly EV trained an it can perfectly sweep through Battle Subway without me having to send out another pokemon.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
        Spoiler:- 6 Region Nuzlocke Challenge:

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I would say my Adamant Excadrill in White 2, Talpidai. It's not EV-trained either, but there's certainly a reason that it's in the Uber tier- 2 Hone Claws/1 Swords Dance, as well as Slash, Earthquake or Rock Slide simply destroys everything ingame.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

My lvl. 100 Haxorus, it singlehandedly took down the Pokémon league in both Pokémon Black and White as well as Cynthia's team.

Hydreigon. thank you Ghetsis for showing me how useful it is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12