Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E9 - Ash and Iris Break It Off!? Highway to Separation!! [FIRST POST 05/20]

Default BWS2DA!E9 - Ash and Iris Break It Off!? Highway to Separation!! [FIRST POST 05/20]

BWS2Da!09: Ash and Iris Break It Off!? Highway to Separation!!
    Airdate: June 20, 2013
    Pictures:
    1) http://i43.*******.com/4fu97s.jpg
    2) http://i44.*******.com/kegmy1.jpg
    3) http://i39.*******.com/6scnqh.jpg
    Summary: On Big Island, Ash blames Axew for letting a Dunsparce escape.

Translation Picture 2: While battling a Dunsparce, Ash stumbles and steps onto Iris' flower garland, ruining it.
    - Caption: Will they be able to make up?

Translation Picture 3: Shock! Ash and Iris have a big fight, leading to a breakup between the travel companions?!

Small triggers cause a fight between Ash and Iris! The trio that was always together comes apart...!?

Too immersed in his fight against a Dunsparce, Ash bumps against Iris. Even after that, bad things keep happening...

- Green caption above the picture on the top: Even Cilan has had it!?
    - Blue caption above the picture in the middle: The cause is a wild Dunsparce!
    - Purple caption above picture of Ash: How can they reconcile...!?
    - Caption bottom pictures 1: Ash squashes Iris' flower garland!
    - Caption bottom pictures 2: Unluckily, the berry Ash gives to Iris tastes very bitter...
    Last edited by Sushi; 1st June 2013 at 3:07 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

So this is the episode where Ash and Iris finally wonder why they've been traveling together. It might set up Iris' reason to leave since she's had the least memorable friendship with Ash of the 3 girls. (And I mean that in the nicest way possible, that's what it seems to me)

It'll be interesting to see how this ends.
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 20th May 2013 at 6:55 AM.

Finally, wonder what this episode will be about. At least it doesn't look tag battle related.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    So this is the episode where Ash and Iris finally wonder why they've been traveling together. It might set up Iris' reason to leave since she's had the least memorable friendship with Ash of the 3 girls. (And I mean that in the nicest way possible)

Doubtful since the reason she's even traveling through the islands is because she wasn't ready to leave him. But the other poster pointed as it possibly being TRio related.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Ugh, we have like a dozen DA episode titles and still very little information on some of the upcoming ones. Anyway, I'm glad that my good sis Iris is taking the high road, although obviously, I expect her to become all friendly with Ash by the end of the episode. This will probably be The Bicker the Better part deux.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    So this is the episode where Ash and Iris finally wonder why they've been traveling together. It might set up Iris' reason to leave since she's had the least memorable friendship with Ash of the 3 girls. (And I mean that in the nicest way possible)

very true. this episode has many ways it could play out, so who knows? ash and iris's relationship seems different to the relationships with his other friends.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

The Champ Twins was Bicker the Better part 2, this one seems to have nothing to do with a battle though. So for now I'm not casting it aside.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Wow this title is wierd having relationship in it.

Well, we get this title as well. Should be a fun episode. :P I'm interested in what they are fighting about.

True, the picture doesn't even have the comical angry faces like in the poster. They legitimately look upset there, but it still looks like a good episode.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Wow this title is wierd having relationship in it.
    A relationship doesn't have to mean a romantic one, a relationship is just a strong bond between people, it can just be plutonic.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Well, we get this title as well. Should be a fun episode. :P I'm interested in what they are fighting about.
    Maybe, Ash is getting sick of her insults and then they end up getting angry at each other, which is settled with a battle I guess?
    Last edited by playerking; 20th May 2013 at 7:06 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I'm so excited about Iris and Ash big fight!

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Maybe, Ash is getting sick of her insults and then they end up getting angry at each other, which is settled with a battle I guess?
    I don't know about that, possible. For example, Ash usually ignores or responds to her teasing by countering, but it's only a split second thing. This seems like something deeper, like something they thought the other would never say. Though if this is a result of TRio's meddling then obviously they'll team up at the end to save their Pokemon and reconcile and become better for it.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    ash and iris's relationship seems different to the relationships with his other friends.
    How so? I don't really see any differences between the way Ash interacts with Iris and the way he interacted with May or Dawn other than the fact that Iris teases Ash, however she's usually in the right when she makes her catty remarks imo. Ash doesn't seem bothered by Iris's cattiness regardless, which makes the fight seem even more random and forced imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    How so? I don't really see any differences between the way Ash interacts with Iris and the way he interacted with May or Dawn other than the fact that Iris teases Ash, however she's usually in the right when she makes her catty remarks imo. Ash doesn't seem bothered by Iris's cattiness regardless, which makes the fight seem even more random and forced imo.
    I guess there just has to be the obligatory "Ash/Female Lead Fight" episode every region. They just saved this one till really late. At least it doesn't seem to be another tag battle.

The description seems to suggest that there is a Dunsparce that runs away and Axew seems to have some role to play.

Protect the King

Quote Originally Posted by slowkingsley View Post
    The description seems to suggest that there is a Dunsparce that runs away and Axew seems to have some role to play.
    Weird, I don't think a Dunsparce would cause such trouble lol. Unless Ash doesn't want to spend time helping the Dunsparce, but that's not like him. Then again, the Dunsparce is probably what brings them back together in the end.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

IMO ash and iris seem to have a great brother/sister type of bond. Where as Ash/Misty seemed slightly romantic and May/Dawn seemed to just be good friends of his.

Anyway, I'm sure they will just disagree about something, that causes her to storm off.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

So Dunsparce/Axew are doing stufff, and TR is in this episode. Lol, wat.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 20th May 2013 at 7:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slowkingsley View Post
    Well I guess we finally know why a Dunsparce showed up in the Opening. And from the look of things, Axew might get lost yet again. Eek. I have no idea how that relates to the big fight between Ash and Iris though. Like, this episode is going to be really messy. I just hope the King shows up to brighten it because I don't like where this is going at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Well I guess we finally know why a Dunsparce showed up in the Opening. And from the look of things, Axew might get lost yet again. Eek. I have no idea how that relates to the big fight between Ash and Iris though. Like, this episode is going to be really messy. I just hope the King shows up to brighten it because I don't like where this is going at the moment.
    N's story concluded already though.:/
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Has it actually been confirmed that the TRio is in this episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    Has it actually been confirmed that the TRio is in this episode?
    Confirmed? Not exactly, but the summary on the DA poster that related to this episode says "Could it be?! Iris and Ash break off their friendship?! And Team Rocket watches, smirking...?!" So we have reason to believe that the TRio is here.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Confirmed? Not exactly, but the summary on the DA poster that related to this episode says "Could it be?! Iris and Ash break off their friendship?! And Team Rocket watches, smirking...?!" So we have reason to believe that the TRio is here.
    What a shame. This seems to be one of the better episode in DA so I rather don't have the TRio in it to mess things up.

It's funny how Cilan stays with Ash over Iris....CafeMocha beats Wishful??!

Well, I always felt that Ash X Iris's relationship was less developed than Ash X May, Ash X Dawn let alone Misty(as much as I claim I am not a Pokeshipper, I will still accept that it was canon's most developed pairing thanks to Takeshi Shudo maybe?). So, I am excited for this episode because Negai Shipping is lacking in terms of canon material.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Emolga was with Team Rocket because of this, watch.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast