Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 735

Thread: BWS2DA!E9 - Ash and Iris Break It Off!? Highway to Separation!! [FIRST POST 05/20]

  1. #276
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,801

    Default

    Ash wants to see, not catch a dunsparce for whatever reason. Axew acts like axew, ash gets mad at him and iris gets mad at ash. Cilan and pikachu stand there with that anime style *sighing face while they argue. TRio watches them fight, then then tries to get pikachu and axew. Ash and iris team up to get them back, then hug, kiss, and make up. End of episode.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cuddled up with Makoto
    Posts
    170

    Default

    So is this is when Iris leaves or something?
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    So is this is when Iris leaves or something?
    No just an episode in which Ash and Iris have a temporary fight.

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    I think it's about time that Axew gets scolded for something. He often gets in trouble and he always managed to sneak away almost unscathed. Maybe Ash's reaction is a bit excessive, but we have to see how the situation is as a whole before judging.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Ok moving away from the marketing talk.

    I wonder what role others besides Ash & Iris have here.

    Cilan - I'm hoping he has a fairly substantial role here trying to act as mediator
    Pikachu - Would he side with Ash? Maybe but I see him on Cilans side trying to bring Ash & Iris together.
    Scraggy - A big bust up would affect his relationship with Axew so would be nice to see it do something
    Considering how Pikachu looks like "Pika Pi why are you fighting stahp that!!" I'm thinking Pikachu takes a middle role, and likely Cilan will as well (he is holding something in his hands, either a Poke Ball or apples or something).
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  6. #281
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Terminus
    Posts
    40,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Ash wants to see, not catch a dunsparce for whatever reason. Axew acts like axew, ash gets mad at him and iris gets mad at ash. Cilan and pikachu stand there with that anime style *sighing face while they argue. TRio watches them fight, then then tries to get pikachu and axew. Ash and iris team up to get them back, then hug, kiss, and make up. End of episode.
    What makes you think Pikachu wouldn't side with Ash? I mean they're best friends or whatever and I'm sure he wouldn't let Ash get dragged by Iris. I actually hope Iris says something that angers Pikachu just so Pikachu will get involved. I know it's not like him to get mad, but I want to see a lot of emotion in this episode and Pikachu is long overdue for a meltdown imo. And Team Rocket is here? Weird, they don't seem to belong in this episode. I wonder what they're up to.

  7. #282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    What makes you think Pikachu wouldn't side with Ash? I mean they're best friends or whatever and I'm sure he wouldn't let Ash get dragged by Iris. I actually hope Iris says something that angers Pikachu just so Pikachu will get involved. I know it's not like him to get mad, but I want to see a lot of emotion in this episode and Pikachu is long overdue for a meltdown imo.
    I agree with this 100%.

    And Team Rocket is here? Weird, they don't seem to belong in this episode. I wonder what they're up to.
    I believe an early scan of this episode (when we first heard they would fallout) hinted that Team Rocket are going to be the ones who caused Ash and Iris to fall out.

  8. #283
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I believe an early scan of this episode (when we first heard they would fallout) hinted that Team Rocket are going to be the ones who caused Ash and Iris to fall out.
    Um... I wonder if they'll have something to do with the Dunsparce or if everything is a plan to split the group and to try to attack the protagonists when they're "weaker". I wouldn't mind the latter.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  9. #284
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I believe an early scan of this episode (when we first heard they would fallout) hinted that Team Rocket are going to be the ones who caused Ash and Iris to fall out.
    Huh? I thought all we knew about this episode was from that one poster before we got the episode title.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  10. #285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Um... I wonder if they'll have something to do with the Dunsparce or if everything is a plan to split the group and to try to attack the protagonists when they're "weaker". I wouldn't mind the latter.
    The quote on the first poster showing Ash vs Iris goes as followed:

    "Could it be?! Iris and Ash break off their friendship?! And Team Rocket watches, smirking...?!"
    Yeah, sounds like they planned something with a Dunsparce, who knows maybe Meowth dresses up once again and runs away.

  11. #286
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    The quote on the first poster showing Ash vs Iris goes as followed:

    "Could it be?! Iris and Ash break off their friendship?! And Team Rocket watches, smirking...?!"
    Yeah, sounds like they planned something with a Dunsparce, who knows maybe Meowth dresses up once again and runs away.
    It sounds more like Ash and Iris get into a fight by themselves and the TRio just takes advantage of it.

  12. #287
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Considering how Pikachu looks like "Pika Pi why are you fighting stahp that!!" I'm thinking Pikachu takes a middle role, and likely Cilan will as well (he is holding something in his hands, either a Poke Ball or apples or something).
    I think they all take the middle role obviously, otherwise the group would collapse. But I don't think Cilan will play a big role or they surely would have mentioned it, with him being a Sommelier and all. Don't know what Pokeballs/apples have to do with anything xD It'd be cute if Pikachu tries to mediate between them and sneaks back and forth lol.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  13. #288
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Terminus
    Posts
    40,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I believe an early scan of this episode (when we first heard they would fallout) hinted that Team Rocket are going to be the ones who caused Ash and Iris to fall out.
    Oh lord. Why do I get the feeling that the "Dunsparce" is really just Meowth in a costume? And I wonder if this is the episode where Emolga joins Team Rocket. Like maybe during the fight she wanders off on her own ŕ la Axew and befriends Team Rocket to get away from all the arguing?

  14. #289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Oh lord. Why do I get the feeling that the "Dunsparce" is really just Meowth in a costume?
    I just wondered that above too haha ^

    And I wonder if this is the episode where Emolga joins Team Rocket. Like maybe during the fight she wanders off on her own ŕ la Axew and befriends Team Rocket to get away from all the arguing?
    Me too, in-fact I like the thought of this idea it'll be entertaining to see Iris acting different/evil.

  15. #290

    Default

    It's Meowth in a Dunsparce costume. He suddenly talks. Ash is giddy. Axew uses Dragon Rage cuz he knows it's Meowth. Ash rages. Iris rages. Cilan smiles like an idiot. Breakoff.

    Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Mijumaru will pop out to remind everyone ash can never bear to juniper him.
    Technically, Juniper isn't taking care of his Pokemon as she said she was getting prepared to send all of Ash's Unova Pokemon to Oak's Lab.

    Random : PokéRadar


  17. #292
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sinnoh w/ Dawn
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    It's Meowth in a Dunsparce costume. He suddenly talks. Ash is giddy. Axew uses Dragon Rage cuz he knows it's Meowth. Ash rages. Iris rages. Cilan smiles like an idiot. Breakoff.
    Sadly that sounds plausiable. I'm sure it will be more like Ash sees Dunsparce says Cool imma catch it Mijimaru pops out and battles it Axew falls out of a tree and hits Mijimaru Dunsparce flees. Ash rages at Iris who rages at Ash Cilan plays Brock and mediates. They make up and Ash catches Dunsparce OR Dunsparce stalks em for a couple episodes.


    My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

    Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

    Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

  18. #293
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    I think we're getting a real Dunsparce too, it was in the opening for a reason.

  19. #294
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,512

    Default

    TR causes Dunsparce to run off but it looks like it was Kibago who was at fault which causes the argument.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    TR causes Dunsparce to run off but it looks like it was Kibago who was at fault which causes the argument.
    That makes sense. I can see that happening, if Team Rocket really is the cause. It'd be interesting to see what they stand to gain though, but I'm sure we already know that.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  21. #296
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    That makes sense. I can see that happening, if Team Rocket really is the cause. It'd be interesting to see what they stand to gain though, but I'm sure we already know that.
    Probably to gain pikachu, but that's just a hunch.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  22. #297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Probably to gain pikachu, but that's just a hunch.
    It's...genius! It's a flawless plan!

    Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,280

    Default

    I honestly don't think Team Rocket cause the problem at all. I think they smirk because that argument gives them the perfect chance to get Pikachu and/or Axew when they are separated.

    Random : PokéRadar


  24. #299
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Between Noland and Adan <3
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I don't see how a late capture would confirm an evolution. I mean Ash caught Gible in late DP and it didn't evolve. I think people are expecting another Aipom scenario, which I doubt will happen at this point. At best the Opening hints at Dunsparce being a recurring character, and that's quite generous.
    Simple, Dunsparce is not a Gen 5 Pokemon. If it were a Gen 5 Pokemon, like, say Gothorita for laughs, then your comparason with Gible would make sense.

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    I think they all take the middle role obviously, otherwise the group would collapse. But I don't think Cilan will play a big role or they surely would have mentioned it, with him being a Sommelier and all. Don't know what Pokeballs/apples have to do with anything xD It'd be cute if Pikachu tries to mediate between them and sneaks back and forth lol.
    ...And all what? It's not as if the 'Sommelier'-schtick has gone anywhere. At least no further then what Brock did as well, without giving it a specific name. Just take a look at the 'Cutesy'-pokemon episode in DP where Brock helped that little girl with the Cherubi and surprise: Shellder.. He mediated between a trainer and her pokemon choices. Was Brock a Sommelier? No, but he did what they do anyhow.. So take that away from Cilan, because clearly it is an empty term, and what the heck is he?

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Oh lord. Why do I get the feeling that the "Dunsparce" is really just Meowth in a costume? And I wonder if this is the episode where Emolga joins Team Rocket. Like maybe during the fight she wanders off on her own ŕ la Axew and befriends Team Rocket to get away from all the arguing?
    Considering the weak portrayal of Team Rocket in Episode Da, I doubt it. Remember the previous two episodes, where in usual filler-style they still got to combat the twerps, but were ousted from the plot for no general reason? Yeah, DaRocket is officially there, and then again, completely irrelevant. I doubt they suddenly they get an episode with two mixed plots intertwined when preceding episodes have been so incredibly lackluster. (autocorrect told me to use the word 'backstreet' instead of lackluster, I find this hilarious when referring to Team Rocket: James, Jessie and Meowth = Nick, Howie and A.J.? Team Rocket's back, all right.. >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Simple, Dunsparce is not a Gen 5 Pokemon. If it were a Gen 5 Pokemon, like, say Gothorita for laughs, then your comparason with Gible would make sense.
    Mčh, some people are still expecting either an 'Aipom2.0' or a 'Quilava2.0' for s. and giggles.. I have my hopes aimed towards August. Not for the aforementioned - because I have felt for the longest time that Best Wishes does not deliver what the name supposedly preaches - but for a general 'last hoorah'-type of battle/showcase, however pathetic it might end up as.
    Last edited by Locormus; 27th May 2013 at 2:00 AM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •