Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: BWS2DA!E9 - Ash and Iris Break It Off!? Highway to Separation!! [FIRST POST 05/20]

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Never did.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    If this Dunsparce has an interesting moveset I think it could be caught later on. Animators don't usually like spending money making unique move animations for pokemon if they can't reuse them later.
    That is stating something as fact, but I'll just drop it in any case.

I apologize if my post came off as rude and/or aggressive btw, that wasn't the intention at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    That is stating something as fact, but I'll just drop it in any case.
    I guess you can replace the usually with seem to and it would clear it up.

So, is Dent actually going to do anything besides fart around Ash all episode, or is he going to just be an third wheel? I really want him to do something, I like Dent.

So....no spoilers this week? I was hoping Ash catching that Dunsparce!

If Ash does capture the Dunsparce I think that's like 99.9% confirmation that it'll get an evolution, which i'm hoping for.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    So, is Dent actually going to do anything besides fart around Ash all episode, or is he going to just be an third wheel? I really want him to do something, I like Dent.
    Imo, the fact that he's still hanging out with Ash is proof that he's siding with him. The summary would have us believe that he's neutral, but if he was he wouldn't be with Ash as shown in the preview; he would go off on his own for a while and wait for Ash and Iris to make up. I'm not sure what more Cilan will do to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    So....no spoilers this week? I was hoping Ash catching that Dunsparce!
    You should probably ask myriada, although I think the events of this episode have already been spoiled to the point where we have a very good idea of the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by RageKaiser View Post
    If Ash does capture the Dunsparce I think that's like 99.9% confirmation that it'll get an evolution, which i'm hoping for.
    Or Cilan captures it and he leaves with a new ingredient for his team.

Literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    Yeh, he will say a few lame food puns :P

jks
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Imo, the fact that he's still hanging out with Ash is proof that he's siding with him. The summary would have us believe that he's neutral, but if he was he wouldn't be with Ash as shown in the preview; he would go off on his own for a while and wait for Ash and Iris to make up. I'm not sure what more Cilan will do to be honest.

You should probably ask myriada, although I think the events of this episode have already been spoiled to the point where we have a very good idea of the outcome.
    I wouldn't call being with ash siding with ash, as cilan left the gym to accompany ash, not iris, so what she does shouldn't have any effect on him...

Ps myriada hasn't posted anything since the 8th, Idk if he's banned or alive or whatnot :P
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Or Cilan captures it and he leaves with a new ingredient for his team.

Literally.
    If anyone is going to capture that Dunsparce its going to be Ash sarcasm or not, k? :P

I'll take anything at this point now lol.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930