Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E9 - Ash and Iris Break It Off!? Highway to Separation!! [FIRST POST 05/20]

Ash gave iris a flower, and then ruined it trying to capture dunsparce.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Ash gave iris a flower, and then ruined it trying to capture dunsparce.
    Not exactly, though he does give her that bitter berry. I'm wondering though, how is this Axew's fault? XD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

So its basicly a series of bad coincidence/bad luck that makes them mad at each other.

Satoshi really is trying to capture a Dunsparce XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So its basicly a series of bad coincidence/bad luck that makes them mad at each other.
    Except TRio is most likely responsible for those "coincidences". :P

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Except TRio is most likely responsible for those "coincidences". :P
    Not really.

I don't get now what Axew does to let Dunspare get away? Does it cry distracting Ash?

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Not really.
    The first summary released implies Team Rocket have something to do with it.

I'm surprised so many people don't know about this, it was the first thing released about the episode so it stays in mind. At least with me it does.

--

I'm kind of hoping it just means they've witnessed what happened and find it funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'm kind of hoping it just means they've witnessed what happened and find it funny.
    They are probably going to jump on the opportunity and attempt to catch both Pikachu and Axew while Ash and Iris are in "regret" or "feel bad" position. I'm sure the trio isn't where the problem started.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 1st June 2013 at 8:15 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Not really. They could just be plotting how to steal Pikachu when all this happens. Thus they smirk as the twerps gave them the perfect opportunity to strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    They are probably going to jump on the opportunity and attempt to catch both Pikachu and Axew while Ash and Iris are in "regret" or "feel bad" position. I'm sure the trio isn't where the problem started.
    Unless, of course, Jessie decided to pick the flower, and then, a wild Ursaring popped up and blasted them away, causing the flower to be blown away as well, but unharmed, into the Main Trio's path.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Not exactly, though he does give her that bitter berry. I'm wondering though, how is this Axew's fault? XD
    Presumably:
    Ash is trying to capture Dunsparce (about time he attempted a team change), trips over Axew (who is wandering around AGAIN thanks to Iris poor training) and lands on Iris flowergarden (why/how does she have a flowergarden on some island they just reached :S) and Dunsparce escapes in the confusion (and thus Axew's fault for tripping Ash).

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    Presumably:
    Ash is trying to capture Dunsparce (about time he attempted a team change), trips over Axew (who is wandering around AGAIN thanks to Iris poor training) and lands on Iris flowergarden (why/how does she have a flowergarden on some island they just reached :S) and Dunsparce escapes in the confusion (and thus Axew's fault for tripping Ash).
    I think she was maybe just looking at the flowers and thought they were pretty, not actually having a garden.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I think she was maybe just looking at the flowers and thought they were pretty, not actually having a garden.
    actually she makes them into a necklace

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    Presumably:
    Garland...not garden.............and I think it's not completely Axew's fault. The poor guy needs a break.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

So, what..Axew gets in the way Ash/Iris fight. Ash destroys Iris' flower garland...Ash/Iris fight. Ash gives Iris a bitter berry....Ash/Iris fight? Cilan does something, while Ash/Iris just stew/pout at night in the rain? Where does TR fit in all this I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    So, what..Axew gets in the way Ash/Iris fight. Ash destroys Iris' flower garland...Ash/Iris fight. Ash gives Iris a bitter berry....Ash/Iris fight? Cilan does something, while Ash/Iris just stew/pout at night in the rain? Where does TR fit in all this I wonder?
    Steal Pokemon in the end and cause them to reunite when they blast them off.

<--My tumblr

\

Oh. So the Dunsparce is really just a wild Dunsparce. How boring. I would have preferred seeing Meowth in a Dunsparce costume, which would have given Team Rocket more of a role in the break-up and the episode overall. Anyway, this is looking to be quite a predictable episode where all the issues will be solved during the last two minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Steal Pokemon in the end and cause them to reunite when they blast them off.
    True, I guess I'm curious as to what Cilan is going to to be doing this entire time. He's not mentioned much, outside of the possibility that he's "had it?!"...given the scan only talks about Ash/Iris fighting. I guess their constant conflict begins to wear on him.

True, I guess I'm curious as to what Cilan is going to to be doing this entire time. He's not mentioned much, outside of the possibility that he's "had it?!"...given the scan only talks about Ash/Iris fighting. I guess their constant conflict begins to wear on him.
    If it's good writing he will be ignored and the episode will be focused on Ash/Iris. If it's excellent writing they will bring him into the equation. It's hard to write about a third person's role when two of them fight. I remember Brock and Max being sitting ducks back in Bicker the Better. (Correct name?)

<--My tumblr

\

I can't see cilan just losing it like that. He has show to get angry before like at skula, but that was for really good reason. I think he will just get annoyed at first, but then maybe kind of sad they are fighting.

Named Admiral Sentret

Maybe so, though it still doesn't seem that he plays a big role, he's just saddened that his friends are fighting and it's come to this. Although I can see him encouraging Ash to make up with Iris somehow, maybe it was his idea to give Iris a berry as a peace offering. Too bad he picked one that was bitter lol.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I hope Iris calls Ash a baka in this.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Maybe so, though it still doesn't seem that he plays a big role.
    Which is a shame really. He should have just as big a role as Ash and Iris as the fight effects him just as much

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    That would be a rare occurrence baka is rarely uttered in Pokemon. That would be funny however.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Lol, kodomo ne is way worse. :P

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast