Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 735

Thread: BWS2DA!E9 - Ash and Iris Break It Off!? Highway to Separation!! [FIRST POST 05/20]

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Ash gave iris a flower, and then ruined it trying to capture dunsparce.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  2. #352
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Ash gave iris a flower, and then ruined it trying to capture dunsparce.
    Not exactly, though he does give her that bitter berry. I'm wondering though, how is this Axew's fault? XD

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  3. #353
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    So its basicly a series of bad coincidence/bad luck that makes them mad at each other.

    Satoshi really is trying to capture a Dunsparce XD.

  4. #354
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So its basicly a series of bad coincidence/bad luck that makes them mad at each other.
    Except TRio is most likely responsible for those "coincidences". :P


  5. #355
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Except TRio is most likely responsible for those "coincidences". :P
    Not really.

    I don't get now what Axew does to let Dunspare get away? Does it cry distracting Ash?



  6. #356
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Not really.
    The first summary released implies Team Rocket have something to do with it.


  7. #357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    The first summary released implies Team Rocket have something to do with it.
    I'm surprised so many people don't know about this, it was the first thing released about the episode so it stays in mind. At least with me it does.

    --

    I'm kind of hoping it just means they've witnessed what happened and find it funny.

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'm kind of hoping it just means they've witnessed what happened and find it funny.
    They are probably going to jump on the opportunity and attempt to catch both Pikachu and Axew while Ash and Iris are in "regret" or "feel bad" position. I'm sure the trio isn't where the problem started.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 1st June 2013 at 8:15 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    The first summary released implies Team Rocket have something to do with it.
    Not really. They could just be plotting how to steal Pikachu when all this happens. Thus they smirk as the twerps gave them the perfect opportunity to strike.



  10. #360
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    They are probably going to jump on the opportunity and attempt to catch both Pikachu and Axew while Ash and Iris are in "regret" or "feel bad" position. I'm sure the trio isn't where the problem started.
    Unless, of course, Jessie decided to pick the flower, and then, a wild Ursaring popped up and blasted them away, causing the flower to be blown away as well, but unharmed, into the Main Trio's path.

  11. #361
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Not exactly, though he does give her that bitter berry. I'm wondering though, how is this Axew's fault? XD
    Presumably:
    Ash is trying to capture Dunsparce (about time he attempted a team change), trips over Axew (who is wandering around AGAIN thanks to Iris poor training) and lands on Iris flowergarden (why/how does she have a flowergarden on some island they just reached :S) and Dunsparce escapes in the confusion (and thus Axew's fault for tripping Ash).

  12. #362
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    Presumably:
    Ash is trying to capture Dunsparce (about time he attempted a team change), trips over Axew (who is wandering around AGAIN thanks to Iris poor training) and lands on Iris flowergarden (why/how does she have a flowergarden on some island they just reached :S) and Dunsparce escapes in the confusion (and thus Axew's fault for tripping Ash).
    I think she was maybe just looking at the flowers and thought they were pretty, not actually having a garden.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  13. #363
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I think she was maybe just looking at the flowers and thought they were pretty, not actually having a garden.
    actually she makes them into a necklace

  14. #364
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    Presumably:
    Ash is trying to capture Dunsparce (about time he attempted a team change), trips over Axew (who is wandering around AGAIN thanks to Iris poor training) and lands on Iris flowergarden (why/how does she have a flowergarden on some island they just reached :S) and Dunsparce escapes in the confusion (and thus Axew's fault for tripping Ash).
    Garland...not garden.............and I think it's not completely Axew's fault. The poor guy needs a break.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  15. #365
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,661

    Default

    So, what..Axew gets in the way Ash/Iris fight. Ash destroys Iris' flower garland...Ash/Iris fight. Ash gives Iris a bitter berry....Ash/Iris fight? Cilan does something, while Ash/Iris just stew/pout at night in the rain? Where does TR fit in all this I wonder?

  16. #366
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    So, what..Axew gets in the way Ash/Iris fight. Ash destroys Iris' flower garland...Ash/Iris fight. Ash gives Iris a bitter berry....Ash/Iris fight? Cilan does something, while Ash/Iris just stew/pout at night in the rain? Where does TR fit in all this I wonder?
    Steal Pokemon in the end and cause them to reunite when they blast them off.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  17. #367
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,788

    Default

    Oh. So the Dunsparce is really just a wild Dunsparce. How boring. I would have preferred seeing Meowth in a Dunsparce costume, which would have given Team Rocket more of a role in the break-up and the episode overall. Anyway, this is looking to be quite a predictable episode where all the issues will be solved during the last two minutes.

  18. #368
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Steal Pokemon in the end and cause them to reunite when they blast them off.
    True, I guess I'm curious as to what Cilan is going to to be doing this entire time. He's not mentioned much, outside of the possibility that he's "had it?!"...given the scan only talks about Ash/Iris fighting. I guess their constant conflict begins to wear on him.

  19. #369
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    True, I guess I'm curious as to what Cilan is going to to be doing this entire time. He's not mentioned much, outside of the possibility that he's "had it?!"...given the scan only talks about Ash/Iris fighting. I guess their constant conflict begins to wear on him.
    If it's good writing he will be ignored and the episode will be focused on Ash/Iris. If it's excellent writing they will bring him into the equation. It's hard to write about a third person's role when two of them fight. I remember Brock and Max being sitting ducks back in Bicker the Better. (Correct name?)

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  20. #370
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    I can't see cilan just losing it like that. He has show to get angry before like at skula, but that was for really good reason. I think he will just get annoyed at first, but then maybe kind of sad they are fighting.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  21. #371
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    True, I guess I'm curious as to what Cilan is going to to be doing this entire time. He's not mentioned much, outside of the possibility that he's "had it?!"...given the scan only talks about Ash/Iris fighting. I guess their constant conflict begins to wear on him.
    Maybe so, though it still doesn't seem that he plays a big role, he's just saddened that his friends are fighting and it's come to this. Although I can see him encouraging Ash to make up with Iris somehow, maybe it was his idea to give Iris a berry as a peace offering. Too bad he picked one that was bitter lol.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  22. #372
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    I hope Iris calls Ash a baka in this.

  23. #373
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Maybe so, though it still doesn't seem that he plays a big role.
    Which is a shame really. He should have just as big a role as Ash and Iris as the fight effects him just as much

  24. #374
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sinnoh w/ Dawn
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I hope Iris calls Ash a baka in this.
    That would be a rare occurrence baka is rarely uttered in Pokemon. That would be funny however.


    My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

    Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

    Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

  25. #375
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I hope Iris calls Ash a baka in this.
    Lol, kodomo ne is way worse. :P


Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •