Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E9 - Ash and Iris Break It Off!? Highway to Separation!! [FIRST POST 05/20]

I'm going to take a stab and say iris will call ash like...a kid or something?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Which is a shame really. He should have just as big a role as Ash and Iris as the fight effects him just as much
    He'll just be fabulous throughout the episode. When it's not about evaluating Pokémon at the worst of times, he's off into his childish worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Probably, especially given she hasn't called him one in about 11 episodes.

probably. she hasn't said it in a while, so it is kind of overdue.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I hope Iris calls Ash a baka in this.
    I'm all for Iris calling out Ash, but that would be mean, even for her. I don't mind if she throws shade and passive-aggressive remarks though. Speaking of which, I find it odd that the first summary implied that Iris and Axew were responsible for the fight, yet the new summary points to Ash as the culprit for stepping on Iris's flower garland or whatever.

Btw, has it been confirmed whether or not my favorite Pokemon is in this episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I'm all for Iris calling out Ash, but that would be mean, even for her. I don't mind if she throws shade and passive-aggressive remarks though. Speaking of which, I find it odd that the first summary implied that Iris and Axew were responsible for the fight, yet the new summary points to Ash as the culprit for stepping on Iris's flower garland or whatever.

Btw, has it been confirmed whether or not my favorite Pokemon is in this episode?
    Well I'm not quite sure? Who is your fave pokemon? If your referring to gogoat I don't think it's gonna appear here
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Well I'm not quite sure? Who is your fave pokemon? If your referring to gogoat I don't think it's gonna appear here
    She means Oshawott, who as far as I am aware hasn't been confirmed

Who is your fave pokemon?
    She's known for being a troll an Oshawott lover.

Strangely enough, I'm hoping that Oshawott appears here too. I don't know what's happened to me if I'm honest, because I used to hate the thing; in fact I still hate the species as a whole..

I think that I must just feel sorry for Ash's Oshawott specifically, considering its shoddy treatment post-Driftveil. Correct me if I'm wrong, but its first victory since then was the one against Dewott recently, wasn't it? Anyway yeah, I hope it appears here..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Strangely enough, I'm hoping that Oshawott appears here too. I don't know what's happened to me if I'm honest, because I used to hate the thing; in fact I still hate the species as a whole..

I think that I must just feel sorry for Ash's Oshawott specifically, considering its shoddy treatment post-Driftveil. Correct me if I'm wrong, but its first victory since then was the one against Dewott recently, wasn't it? Anyway yeah, I hope it appears here..
    "Victory"? You mean using the same moves against each other but somehow not failing like always and KOing Dewot?

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

If Oshawott appears I imagine it would be facing Dunsparce. Either it or Pikachu/Scraggs

I meant Oshawott; my love for him is legendary.~

Not that I really expected him to appear here though. I mean even I don't think he has to appear since this episode is more about the human characters than about the Pokemon, but it would've been nice to see him get involved in the fight. But I guess I'll have to make due with Meowth. If the writers are smart, they'll use my "Meowth in a Dunsparce disguise" idea. I really want to see Team Rocket get involved, and what better way than for them to trick Ash in the end with a fake Dunsparce, forcing him and Iris to join forces again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    "Victory"? You mean using the same moves against each other but somehow not failing like always and KOing Dewot?
    I didn't say it was a "good" victory..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    How isn't it good? the Dewott was seen as strong and they were basicly going move for move because they were competing, then Satoshi won with strategy, it was a victory and a good one.

I didn't say it was a "good" victory..

Why wasn't it good?

If the writers are smart, they'll use my "Meowth in a Dunsparce disguise" idea. I really want to see Team Rocket get involved, and what better way than for them to trick Ash in the end with a fake Dunsparce, forcing him and Iris to join forces again.
    No that's just silly. Dunsparce itself appeared in the opening.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    It's The 4th Kira, Ciccone, Charmed, whatever her name is this week. Of course it's going to be silly.

I hope not. It doesn't seem like a pokemon that needs to really be involved in any of this except to try and battle Dunsparce in order for Ash to catch it or something like that.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Satoshi really is trying to capture a Dunsparce XD.
    It's weird that they'd choose for him to try and catch a Dunsparce, but then again they did try to get him to catch an Onix (or want to catch an Onix) when Best Wishes Season 2 started.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I could see them hugging at the end. It would make up for the lack of shipping the whole saga.
    just saw this now

If the writers wanted to make up for whatever they did wrong, they would have Ash evolve some Pokemon, develop some Pokemon and meet up with Kotetsu to punch him in the face for the bs league battle. But they're clearly not going to, so I would give up on AshxIris shipping. Pessimist me ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    It's weird that they'd choose for him to try and catch a Dunsparce, but then again they did try to get him to catch an Onix (or want to catch an Onix) when Best Wishes Season 2 started.
    I said really because I was the first to say that the whole Axew and Dunsparce situation was Satoshi trying to capture it.

Its so odd that I would love for it to happen but there are 0 indications, unless a Dunsparce evolution popped out this region.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Yeah? What about it? I didn't say that the Dunsparce that's featured in this episode should be a fake; I specifically stated that it would be cool if Team Rocket tricked Ash with a fake one at the end, perhaps to lull him into a false sense of security so he would fall into one of their traps. The context clues should have been more than enough to deduce that.

O
    Yeah? What about it? I didn't say that the Dunsparce that's featured in this episode should be a fake; I specifically stated that it would be cool if Team Rocket tricked Ash with a fake one at the end, perhaps to lull him into a false sense of security so he would fall into one of their traps. The context clues should have been more than enough to deduce that.
    Bu remember meowth is a Uncaptured pokemon, if they really tricked ash and he tried catching it, he could catch meowth
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    just saw this now

If the writers wanted to make up for whatever they did wrong, they would have Ash evolve some Pokemon, develop some Pokemon and meet up with Kotetsu to punch him in the face for the bs league battle. But they're clearly not going to, so I would give up on AshxIris shipping. Pessimist me ftw.

I likr the idea of Ash crushing Kotestu in another tournament, maybe thats what they could to make for it.
    Its too late in the series for all this to happen, maybe they learned that lesson and will make up for all that in the next series??
    Right now, they are trying with small fanservices, Charizard returning for nothing? Come on.
    I can see last minute Negishipping moments, that should make them happy before Iris leaves at least ^
    I hope every thing is brought up in this fight though, even if its over some thing silly.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    but in the preview ash said he wanted to catch one but he didn't how do we know if he'll actually catch dunsparce in this episode
    Unova -
    Kalos

Omega Ruby Team

Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    but in the preview ash said he wanted to catch one but he didn't how do we know if he'll actually catch dunsparce in this episode
    We don't know. He most likely won't catch it though, he has other things on his mind after all.

Would be neat however if Dunsparce got interested in the group and followed them for a while, so it could be caught later.

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast