Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ash's Old Pokémon Returning

Quote Originally Posted by manav95 View Post
    Ash should go back to the Unova League at the end and win it. Then we can call him a Pokemon Master and Gen 6 can have a new guy in charge.
    Why hope something like that would never happen?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Ash should go back to the Unova League at the end and win it. Then we can call him a Pokemon Master and Gen 6 can have a new guy in charge.
    The anime will end with him winning the Indigo league and the respective Elite Four/Champ challenge if it doesn't it would be BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    The anime will end with him winning the Indigo league and the respective Elite Four/Champ challenge if it doesn't it would be BS.
    Totally agree. He also needs to beat Gary and it would be awesome if he battled Oak as well as a final battle kinda thing

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I'd actually really like there to be some kind of mishap as the ferry comes into dock at Vermillion harbour, thus requiring the local fire brigade (aka, the Squirtle Squad) to come and assist.. It's highly unlikely I know, but still it would be a great way to bring the little guy in for some short-term marketing and it could give us an interesting episode to boot.

Ambipom? Even less likely, but who knows? After all, they did go through the trouble of specifically mentioning her future location when she left..

When it comes down to it, we've just got to remember that they're showing us BUTTERFREE of all Pokémon, so anything is possible really. I'm surprised they didn't conveniently have Lapras return to take them around the new archipelago.

So yeah, Squirtle, Ambipom, Pidgeot, Primeape, Lapras? I'm prepared for anything now.. Except Haunter, poor Haunter..
    My hopes exactly with the addition of catching Larvitar too...
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Well, there are the other 4 genesects too, so it's possible he could battle one, along with dragonite to another one. Other than that, the only thing could be Ash like flying around on him to get somewhere like in movie 3.
    Yup, four Genesect:
    - Ice
    - Water
    - Electric
    - Fire

Considering that Douse Genesect apparently switches sides, that leaves three Genesect, excluding Marx Genesect, which is obviously fighting FairyMewtwo.
    - IceSect
    - ElectricSect
    - FireSect

Opposed by, likely:
    - WaterSect
    - Pikachu
    - Dragonite

Charizard is not necessarily needed yet again, considering that Ash has 9 other pokemon he has caught this series.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I'd actually really like there to be some kind of mishap as the ferry comes into dock at Vermillion harbour, thus requiring the local fire brigade (aka, the Squirtle Squad) to come and assist.. It's highly unlikely I know, but still it would be a great way to bring the little guy in for some short-term marketing and it could give us an interesting episode to boot.

Ambipom? Even less likely, but who knows? After all, they did go through the trouble of specifically mentioning her future location when she left..

When it comes down to it, we've just got to remember that they're showing us BUTTERFREE of all Pokémon, so anything is possible really. I'm surprised they didn't conveniently have Lapras return to take them around the new archipelago.

So yeah, Squirtle, Ambipom, Pidgeot, Primeape, Lapras? I'm prepared for anything now.. Except Haunter, poor Haunter..
    You forgot Raticate! Poor Raticate! :'(
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

This. So true. I really hope the anime ends with something like that, if not, I'll be dissapointed. I mean, I'm still watching it mainly because I want to know how Ash's story ends (and because I find it entertaining). If they put a new protagonist without properly finishing Ash's story, I won't continue watching the anime.

Charizard's return so far is weird. I've enjoyed the things he has done. But I feel it has done little. I hope he does something more important before he leaves (wheter in the movie or anime it's the same to me).

Well, there are the other 4 genesects too, so it's possible he could battle one, along with dragonite to another one. Other than that, the only thing could be Ash like flying around on him to get somewhere like in movie 3.
    But even if Charizard does end up battling one of the Genesect, couldn't the writers have had him return in the movie instead of the main anime? That would have been better imo. I'm worried that if Ash meets more of his older Pokemon, he'll want to add them to his team again, which will likely displace one of his Unova Pokemon. I'd be fine if Scraggy or Pignite got sent to Oak's lab to make room for another old Pokemon, but the writers better not mess with Snivy and Oshawott.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    But even if Charizard does end up battling one of the Genesect, couldn't the writers have had him return in the movie instead of the main anime? That would have been better imo. I'm worried that if Ash meets more of his older Pokemon, he'll want to add them to his team again, which will likely displace one of his Unova Pokemon. I'd be fine if Scraggy or Pignite got sent to Oak's lab to make room for another old Pokemon, but the writers better not mess with Snivy and Oshawott.
    Would it have worked better if they randomly had charizard come out of nowhere in the movie after not being seen for almost 8 years? Would be pretty hard to explain to kids watching.

And you would rather see charizard replace two of ash's moat interesting unova pokemon rather than by the least two?

Named Admiral Sentret

Any old Pokemon returning would be a blessing. Crossing my fingers for Primape
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

I really want Haunter to come back.

I really want Haunter to come back.
    Haunter belongs to Sabrina now, unless we get a cameo from her with him, I don't see it, Haunter is a pretty cool pokemon though, I would have loved that Satoshi kept it but back then writers liked to get rid of pokemon.

I'll be really surprised if Ash's Sinnoh Pokemon make no appearance in BW. Usually Ash's past team always makes an appearance in the next saga.

Ash's Kanto Pokes returned in Johto and AG, Ash's Johto starters got small screentime, and Ash's Hoenn Pokemon returned during the Unova league. No return for Sinnoh pokes?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I'll be really surprised if Ash's Sinnoh Pokemon make no appearance in BW. Usually Ash's past team always makes an appearance in the next saga.

Ash's Kanto Pokes returned in Johto and AG, Ash's Johto starters got small screentime, and Ash's Hoenn Pokemon returned during the Unova league. No return for Sinnoh pokes?
    Ash's hoenn pokemon in the unova league?

Named Admiral Sentret

Ash's hoenn pokemon in the unova league?
    I meant Sinnoh league. But just like the past girl gets a re-appearance, usually Ash's last gen team does too.

Ash's Sinnoh Pokemon were popular, I'm surprised if we never see them again.

I meant Sinnoh league. But just like the past girl gets a re-appearance, usually Ash's last gen team does too.

Ash's Sinnoh Pokemon were popular, I'm surprised if we never see them again.
    We'll likely see them at the end of the saga at Oak's Lab.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    We'll likely see them at the end of the saga at Oak's Lab.
    That's not the same as them doing something though.

That's not the same as them doing something though.
    They'll probably have a few battles against iris and Cilan maybe.

Torterra vs Crustle
    Gible vs Axew.

The rest used vs Team Rocket.

I would pay too see infernape and charizard battle
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    They'll probably have a few battles against iris and Cilan maybe.

Torterra vs Crustle
    Gible vs Axew.

The rest used vs Team Rocket.
    Well yeah in other lab episodes, we got the pokemon at the lab kicking TR butt, thats one instance I dont mind TR appearing just to get their asses kicked.

Well yeah in other lab episodes, we got the pokemon at the lab kicking TR butt, thats one instance I dont mind TR appearing just to get their asses kicked.
    I'd actually like more interactions between the Pokemon like humans would. I mean first, Ash would send his Unova Pokemon out. All the Pokemon go out and give a handshake (much like in the Hoenn episode, I literally screamed in joy back then.)

Charizard will let out a big roar to catch everyone's attention because he's the big boss. Bulbasaur will mock him but Pignite will say something in Charizard's support playing the Obnoxious little brother. Bayleef will give a snide remark at the obnoxious fire types, to which Snivy will simply shrug in agreement. Corpish on the other hand would give Oshawott a good greeting, but Oshawott being the annoying *** he is, will simply say something that would make Corphish mad causing it to catch Oshawott with its Vice Grip Attack. Sraggy will be leering at Gible who will look at him absent-mindedly with his jaws wide open like always. Scraggy annoyed by this will try to headbutt Gible and ends up with its head stuck in Gible's jaws who chews on it gladly. Krookodile will be staring down at Totodile who will be dancing for no reason.(They belong to similar species, so it will be amusing to watch).

This is just an example of how their interactions could be(and I didn't even include all the Pokemon), but I doubt we will get enough time for all this. So yeah, we'll just see all of Ash's Pokemon kicking TR-***.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I've mentioned the interactions before yeah, we got that last time also.

Well Palpitoad, Unfezant, Leavanny , Boldore and Scraggy are already there so they probably meet the other pokemon from Satoshi since Oak apparently introduces them but we would see Snivy, Pignite, Oshawott, Krokoodile(may be swaped for Scraggy before reaching Pallet) and Charizard meeting the pokemon he didn't meet.

Staraptor and Swellow fighting for Unfezant, love, Scraggy pissing someone like Buizel by headbutting him, Gible trying to bite Boldore and getting sent flying by a flash cannon would all be fun stuff to watch, checking if Gliscor and Primeape are at the lab.

I just hope we get a lab episode, we didn't get it last time but they have been generous latelly with fanservice since BWS2 started and to me when Satoshi and his pokemon are the most important thing in the anime, thats my ultimate fanservice.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 4th June 2013 at 10:26 AM.

I know right! I want Butterfree to come back with its wife and visit ash or something. Lapras ROCKS! It was powerful,good,helpful and would be very helpful in battles and in eps. Pidgeot is a jet! He should really bring it back since he well... HE MADE A PROMISE!!! Im not fussed about Primeape, :P I want to see another Primeape but I think others should come back. Squirtle,Bulbasaur well all his starters(including Torterra and all the evolved forms) should come back! I loved Ash s Torterra, It was EPIC and strong just like his infernape. Ash bought back Charizard, (GOOD IDEA) but why not others too. What happened to his Shiny Hoothoot/Noctowl. Why would you kick off a strong shiny like that?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    I know right! I want Butterfree to come back with its wife and visit ash or something. Lapras ROCKS! It was powerful,good,helpful and would be very helpful in battles and in eps. Pidgeot is a jet! He should really bring it back since he well... HE MADE A PROMISE!!! Im not fussed about Primeape, :P I want to see another Primeape but I think others should come back. Squirtle,Bulbasaur well all his starters(including Torterra and all the evolved forms) should come back! I loved Ash s Torterra, It was EPIC and strong just like his infernape. Ash bought back Charizard, (GOOD IDEA) but why not others too. What happened to his Shiny Hoothoot/Noctowl. Why would you kick off a strong shiny like that?!?!?!
    Satoshi doesn't make decisions the writers do lol, we would probably have seen more old pokemon if we had a tournament arc.

They certaintly didn't make Torterra look stronger than Infernape though, nothing happened to Noctowl besides getting stronger and kicking a Lickylicky butt in Sinnoh league, the pokemon is at the lab with the others, he doesn't kick anything off lol.

I just hope we don't see another 'donphan like' reapearence, it was so lame to see that powerhouse just put down, on the other hand a gible return would be awsome, lol gible vs axew eating contest (gible wins)
    CLICK ON THE ONE TO WHOM VICTORY SHALL BELONG! Let It Rip, oh sorry not beyblade my bad

Satoshi doesn't make decisions the writers do lol, we would probably have seen more old pokemon if we had a tournament arc.

They certaintly didn't make Torterra look stronger than Infernape though, nothing happened to Noctowl besides getting stronger and kicking a Lickylicky butt in Sinnoh league, the pokemon is at the lab with the others, he doesn't kick anything off lol.
    OffTopic:Speaking of Torterra, I know Torterra's track record is kinda bad, but I do remember people telling it got weaker after evolution. It didn't get weak, it's just that Ash started using it against tough opponents. His battles were against 1) An Elite Four's Hippowdown. Infernape did worse against Flint's Infernape. 2) Volkner's Electivire had a surprise counter move for ground types. It was a way to show that he's damn good to own Ground types and as a shocker to Ash much like how Charizard vs Dusclops was 3) Drapion: Torterra had to play fall guy for Infernape to shine. Yes, the writers could have done without Torterra losing, but they needed Paul to CRUSH Ash as he tries to fight back. It's a way to show Paul's battle style and Torterra was the guinea pig.

On Topic: Yes, more interactions among Ash's Pokemon is the ultimate fan service. Heck, I won't complain if they make an episode with just Ash and his Oaked Pokemon. And oops yeah, I forgot half his Unova team is already in the Lab. I badly want an Oak's episode and I will watch it again and again if we get one!

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast