Thread: Ugliest Pokemon ever V2: Ugliest legendary?

Default Ugliest Pokemon ever V2: Ugliest legendary?

In my opinion it's definitely Genesect, because it looks like a transformer on drugs(not to mention it's uber). What about yours?

I've always really disliked Manaphy's design. It looks like a ditto with the transparency turned up with arms and a head-tentacle.
    And giant kawaii anime eyes.

Yeah, never did like that...

That's Captain lead developer to you.

All opinion here folks. Best not to harp on other people's opinions unless they rub it in a lot.

As for me, I love all the designs, if one looks ugly, I usually find it very suitable. Kyurem fits this bill especially when bonded with Zekrom or Reshiram. Looks so disgusting and menacing, I adore it and is one of the many reasons why the ice dragon is my third favourite.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Heatran.... It doesnt even really look much like a legendary..
    White 2 FC | 4213 4790 1231
    Am I a boy? Am I a girl? I'll never tell, kekeke = w=
    Keiru of the Jhoto region! | Art in my sig by me | Androgynous, like a Legendary! | Miku the Shiny Espeon

DW Females for trade, PM me!

Yeah, I agree with Heatran being the ugliest. Second would be Kyurem in its normal form, especially with those ugly and awkwardly skinny hind legs. Nor am I very fond of how Terrakion looks. And ever since I read something online about Palkia's neck and shoulders looking like genitalia, I didn't think of it very highly either.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 22nd May 2013 at 3:51 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiruria View Post
    Yeah, I agree with Heatran being the ugliest. Second would be Kyurem in its normal form, especially with those ugly and awkwardly skinny hind legs. And ever since I read something online about Palkia's neck and shoulders looking like genitalia, I didn't think of it very highly either.
    Yes, I do remember my friend who had Pearl version deciding to name her Palkia something else that starts with a P due to his appearance
    White 2 FC | 4213 4790 1231
    Am I a boy? Am I a girl? I'll never tell, kekeke = w=
    Keiru of the Jhoto region! | Art in my sig by me | Androgynous, like a Legendary! | Miku the Shiny Espeon

DW Females for trade, PM me!

I don't find all of them that ugly but the least pretty looking of them I'd say would be the Regis and Genesect.
    - Nate the

Quote Originally Posted by Kiruria View Post
    Yeah, I agree with Heatran being the ugliest. Second would be Kyurem in its normal form, especially with those ugly and awkwardly skinny hind legs. Nor am I very fond of how Terrakion looks. And ever since I read something online about Palkia's neck and shoulders looking like genitalia, I didn't think of it very highly either.
    Aw, no way. I love Terrakion's design.

I would say that my least favorite looking legendary Pokemon is the Kami trio. Those mustaches really get under my skin.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

I think that prize would go to either Registeel or Regigigas. Registeel looks kind of lazily-made to me. Regice and Regirock look great. Really nice ideas and they were executed well. But Registeel looks like they took an idea for an early concept of Magnezone and modified it to fit the theme of the Regis. The result is a pretty okay body sitting on a pair of legs shaped like toilets and flanked by rubber arms ending in metal sausage-like fingers.

And then there's Regigigas. Again, they had a pretty cool concept; a giant headless golem with enough strength to move the very continents. They started off with a basic white body with grey rune-like markings. Pretty good. Next came gold "armlets", shoulder-armour, and a raised "neck". So far, so good. Then they added a pair of traffic lights on the sides of its belly. Now we're starting to get kind of busy for no reason; I think the traffic lights are supposed to represent Ice, Rock, and Steel elements of the lesser Regis, but the colour doesn't really match up to them. It's a cool concept, but kind of a weird way to handle it, IMO. Then they added the green "moss". It looks okay-ish on the legs (a little bit too bright and bulky, really. Looks like Regigigas waded through a swamp of snot. But whatever, it's passable, I guess), but then they added these huge tufts of moss on the shoulders that are so big they look like bushes. And they're right on top of some of the runes, so it makes it look like Regigigas has two eyes on either side of its neck-stump with the worlds bushiest eyebrows over each eye.

I find it hard to decide between the two of them which is the ugliest legendary. Both toilet-legs and snotbrows have good arguments going for them. But I do believe that the title of "Ugliest Legendary" definitely has to go to one of the two.

And it's not that I particularly hate either one. They've got cool concepts behind them that I really like. I wouldn't even nominate them for the worlds all-time ugliest Pokemon (that title goes to Clefable or Simisage). But of the legendaries, they are by far the ugliest, I find.

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

The Kami Pokemon because they're carbon copies of each other. Even their new BW2 forms were ugly and unoriginal imho. And I think Mewtwo is pretty gross-looking as well.

Ugh, the Kami trios New formes. Their regular formes were barely passable, but the Therian formes, especially Tornadus. Hands down ugliest.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Why does the Kami's get hated all because of their similarities? They are brothers their supposed to look alike. Plus this has happened before namely Plusle and Minun.

Personally all legendaries are great.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 25th May 2013 at 7:20 AM.

Heatran. What the heck is it supposed to be, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Why does the Kami's get hated all because of their similarities? They are brothers their supposed to look alike. Plus this has happened before namely Plusle and Minun.

Personally all legendaries are great.
    It has also happened among another legendary trio: the Lake trio. I won't say I hate the Kami trio because of their distinct similarities to one another, I just don't like the overall look.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    I've always really disliked Manaphy's design. It looks like a ditto with the transparency turned up with arms and a head-tentacle.
    And giant kawaii anime eyes.

Yeah, never did like that...
    I agree, Manaphy is pretty stupid looking, they sort of overdid the design IMO.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

I am going to go with the Kami trio, in both formes. They are just ugly, and have weird hear.
    Second place goes to the regis, and third to Genesect.

Because we needed another version?

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    In my opinion it's definitely Genesect, because it looks like a transformer on drugs(not to mention it's uber). What about yours?
    And we see the ulterior motive here.

And here I'll just say the Regis, but only because they were supposed to be ugly, in a nevertheless cool way.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Heatran, Palkia, and Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem. Most of the Gen V legendaries minus the Musketeers and Melotta, actually.

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2s15gnt.jpg[/IMG]
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Now Playing: X
    Delphox. Gardevoir. Blastoise. Pidgeot. Aurorus. Leafeon.
    Y (Planned)
    Greninja. Gardevoir. Florges. Vivillion. Meinshao. Ampharos.
    White
    Samurott. Liligant. Braviary. Chandelure. Meinshao. Galvantula.
    White 2 /// Black 2
    Samurott. Ampharos. Braviary. Meinshao. Espeon. Chandelure. /// Serperior. Starmie. Arcanine. Golurk. ? ?

Deoxys...
    http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul...emon/386-d.png

Man... It's even worse than... It's ugliest thing ever made by pokemon. There's also that form of him:
    http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul...emon/386-s.png