Thread: Edited pokemon cards

Default Edited pokemon cards

Some pokemon cards were edited when they left Japan, what changes do you know of? Do you think they should have been edited?
    I really dont know much other than this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxHrT1moFwc
    and yes i do have that last one XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Alot of it made sense, goes to show how overly sensitive the north American audience is.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

I donʻt know about any other censored cards, but Iʻm shocked about some of them. Iʻve owned the one with the swastika and golbat, And I thought it was just a sign from buddhism? (We had a Buddha think with a swastika in our fish tank) I can understand now that Iʻm older why it was banned, I am just shocked that Iʻve never noticed till now I guess.
    Need help with the pokemon TCG? Hit me up with a message

I donʻt know about any other censored cards, but Iʻm shocked about some of them. Iʻve owned the one with the swastika and golbat, And I thought it was just a sign from buddhism? (We had a Buddha think with a swastika in our fish tank) I can understand now that Iʻm older why it was banned, I am just shocked that Iʻve never noticed till now I guess.

Shows me you lived a peaceful life until the judgmental idealism of society interjected onto it.

In truth for way over tens of thousands of years peace that that sign was unified upon into a foundation that created the basis of prosperity and wealth for hundreds of nations through out the world and you're going to be shocked by it because of how someone else brandished it, it's almost as if you're disrespecting it by being shocked of it being used as it is a 10, 000 year symbol for peace and prosperity regardless of how a 20 year empire that lasted in the wind, goes to show how much faith people have in peace these days, it almost makes the wars that we're fought for nothing at all.
    Last edited by ven?; 2nd June 2013 at 3:14 AM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).