Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Island of Illusions! (788)

Quote Originally Posted by Strolling View Post
    The whose that pokemon part ruined the whole episode for me after that. It basically took the mystery out of it and I wasn't surprised after that. It was a good episode but that really makes me mad that they just spoiled the episode with that. Could have made it Heatmor or something :/
    Random Giant Zoroark Illusion says hi.

So what started out as an episode about Ash & Co being chased by giant Pokémon, turned out to be about an abandoned Pokémon centre which was being run by Zoroark to care for the wild Pokémon on the island. I thought it was a really sweet episode about old friends and I'm glad the Pokémon centre reopened in the end.

Also, a special mention to the return of the Team Rocket submarine, even though it wasn't a magicarp, it was relevant to Generation 5 as it was a basculin.

Good episode, onto the next one!!!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Thought this was a pretty great episode, although i can never seem to understand, tpci's hate for the original bgm

Gahhh!!!!

Anyways, it's pretty great to see the old team rocket back, and i did get quite a giggle at that outrage pun :P

8.5/10
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Meh .......like the original, this episode's dub version was boring too. I didn't find anything interesting in this episode.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

It was an alright ep. I was actually lol'd at the Nurse Joy/audino bit.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

It was nice to finally see Zoroark appear. I'm glad he got to stay at the Pokemon Center

Decent episode, but it really tackled a nice thought to how Pokemon and Humans can commuicate. I really wish this was around during N's travels with Ash and co. It's astounding that Zoroark can communicate with human speech during their time as an illusion. I hope that can expand across Pokemon in order to communicate with people. Gen 3 hinted at that, N's able to hear a Pokemon's thoughts, and now Zoroark can actually talk when as a human!

Seeing an older Nurse Joy was interesting, too, and I seriously wasn't expecting that. I was imagining another Looker rip off (like the one from the Purrloin Mystery episode), but this one I'll take.

This episode also felt very familiar between "The Island of Giant Pokemon" and the Bridge episode (near Castelia City).

The Snorlax comment and the Nurse Joy/Audino bits were hilarious as well.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123