Thread: Pokerus Virus

Default Pokerus Virus

I just got a bellsprout with the pokerus virus (which is very rare if I understand), anyone on here know what to do to take the greatest advantage of the situation?

Thank you

Pokérus is very useful, your Pokémon get more xperience points, and you earn double the EVs.

At midnight, put your Bellsprout in the PC so it can retain Pokerus and withdraw it the next day. There is a chance of other Pokemon getting it too.

Hey there Thane!
    You can look here at this IGN article on Pokerus: http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-bla...sion-2/Pokerus
    Pokerus IS rare, but the best thing you can do is put it in a 90-99% full box with your better pokemon and it'll spread a bit. it will up the stats, so it's very useful. It's best to put your team/Wifi Team in there for an added boost to battles.
    I had a whole box of pokerus in BW, but that's another story, this is DPePl..
    Sorry I couldn't find an article on DPPl, the W2/B2 is all I could find... I hope it works though!

My deviantART
    I play for fun. Beating the game is for others to accomplish.

Thanks for the replies, I'll try to retain the virus and spread it as much as possible.

What? This is not what i had learned. First of all put it in a pc box to keep the pokerus then put some Pokemon in your party with it and fight some battles with any Pokemon in your team and after about 3 battles (sometimes longer ) all your team shall have pokerus and repeat. And what pokerus does is it doubles the ev's earned so if you battle a bidoof without pokerus it gives you 1 hp ev but with pokerus you earn double so when you battle a bidoof you will receive 2 hp evs
    Last edited by Jorge565; 25th May 2013 at 1:13 AM.
    Black 2 fc: 0176 0022 1991-Jorge
    credit to me