Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: To Catch a Rotom! (789)

Didn't care for this episode to be honest. The whole frizzy hair gag has been done to death so I just cringed when Oak's hair got all static-y due to Rotom. I liked the junkyard setting for most of the episode, but the whole "Rotom can enter appliances and cause havoc" thing has been done before and better imo, so it wasn't a completely original story line. I did like that the group used their Ground-type Pokemon to their advantage though. That was smart. As for Oak catching Rotom; it seemed redundant since we're not likely to see Rotom all that often, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Didn't care for this episode to be honest. The whole frizzy hair gag has been done to death so I just cringed when Oak's hair got all static-y due to Rotom. I liked the junkyard setting for most of the episode, but the whole "Rotom can enter appliances and cause havoc" thing has been done before and better imo, so it wasn't a completely original story line. I did like that the group used their Ground-type Pokemon to their advantage though. That was smart. As for Oak catching Rotom; it seemed redundant since we're not likely to see Rotom all that often, but whatever.
    It's pretty much replaced Ash's Muk during Oak cameos like calls and such, at least it has in Da! since then. Dunno if that's good or bad, we see his own Pokemon now but we get less Muk.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Good episode but it was kind of weird how Professor Eich (Oak) offered them a ride back to KAnto by plane and they rejected to go on more adventures in the islands, not that I'm complaining since I liked DA.

Highlight of the episode was the Rotom shenanigans and Professor Eich catching one.
    So much credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345