Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Children of the Stars: Azrael's Awakening (PG-13)

As you can probably imagine, I have no objections. I'd just like to add that even if the new proposal was rejected, I'd still be prepared to change Ice matnipulation for something else.
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

Oh good grief. Well, I'm fine with whatever, though Taurus fits better regarding Earth.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I think my request got overlooked with the new pages ( as it often does ) So if it is still available, I'd like to make a request for Aries. Also, when you say Gauntlets, do you mean like over sized gloves or just the kind that wraps around your wrists and lower arm?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

In most games that I've played, anime that I've watched, and role-plays I was in, it's usually a long, oversized glove. Also, since I don't need to make any changes, may I ask what I need to add or remove from my sign-up?

If these changes do take place, I'll be fiddling with Kefira's history tonight. I'm glad Leo might get switched to peridot but Im not sure how I feel about energy. Shrug.
    FC: 3239-4598-6259
    IGN: Danielle

tumblr.|lastfm.

Okay, finished the appearance. That should be everything.

The only change I really need to do is to just change from Capricorn to Scorpio, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem's Eclipse View Post
    Scorpio -> Darkness -> Scythe -> Garnet

Scorpio tend to like 'going there' so to speak. They like knowing the deepest most darkest secrets of life.
    I would rather keep the armblades. Nothing else against the changes, but then I'd have to pull back my profile for another 2 days due to problems. And also to remake my character.
    So the wrath of god in all its fury has been unlocked to welcome the death of evil,
    And all it portrays in the eyes of the good and just
    It shall be known that when the threat to mankind has been laid down to the lord.
    A sceptre of fire shall be driven through all its perpetrators.

I'm fine with changing the gem to Emerald, but lightning can be considered part of the classical element of air; after all, one of the participating rulers of Libra is Jupiter, who, as you know, controlled lightning.

Besides, it's a bit more useful than wind, especially seeing that this is semi sci-fi as well.

No air in space, ya know?

Anyway, DVB.

Ea? And a Skrall Shield? Really?
    Last edited by Titan500; 7th June 2013 at 7:26 AM.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project
    [1:55 AM] gabe: Presumably I don't get ###### rights because I'm English, and am thus expected to say "curse ye to Beelzebub's eternal damnation, knave"

Quote Originally Posted by Titan500 View Post
    I'm fine with changing the gem to Emerald, but lightning can be considered part of the classical element of air; after all, one of the participating rulers of Libra is Jupiter, who, as you know, controlled lightning.

Besides, it's a bit more useful than wind, especially seeing that this is semi sci-fi as well.

No air in space, ya know?

Anyway, DVB.

Ea? And a Skrall Shield? Really?
    That's just the way I roll. Anyway, considering most of the stars and such are made of superhot gas, there's that to work with.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I think most of the fighting, correct me if I'm wrong, will be on planets and space stations anyway. Each planet might have a different concentration of molecules in the atmosphere, which will allow for different fighting methods with the element of wind.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Hmm, true. I might be able to work with wind, although that screws up a few of my plans.

Anyway, on the topic of elements and the zodiacs.

Aquarius is actually an Air Sign, and its rulers are Jupiter and Saturn. Water doesn't seem fitting; maybe weather control? This means you can leave Pisces, which is an actual Water Sign, to water.

Virgo is actually more focused around fertility and justice, seeing that it was originally to Dike, who represented moral justice and fair judgement, before being later affiliated with Persephone. It'll fit plantlife control much more than light, although if one decides to pull a Yuuka Kazami - sunflower lasers.

Cancer's ruler is the Moon and its a water sign so it could be associated with tides and ...

Yeah, it's definitely Gravity.

Gemini's energetic true, and is associated with intelligence, as well as two-facedness ... but that isn't very lightning. Electricity is straightfoward; it will lance out and shock you. Gemini seems more fitting to Light; it's bright, and reflects and refracts, representing Gemini's duplicitous nature and inability to stop changing their ways.

Leo could be Light as well, seeing that it's the Sun and it's a Fire Sign ... although ... Plasma?

Scorpio can do dark, seeing that they're somewhat introverted, ya know? So that might work.

Also, the gems that fit each sign, if one were to use the Zodiacal Signs, would be rather different from what you originally stated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthst...ropical_zodiac
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project
    [1:55 AM] gabe: Presumably I don't get ###### rights because I'm English, and am thus expected to say "curse ye to Beelzebub's eternal damnation, knave"

Titan, it is appreciable what you are trying to do. Match it up as close as you can with how it is supposed to be, that is normally something I'd get behind. But it would just get really complicated here, especially trying to mix lightning back into air. And everywhere we will fight should have at least enough air for us to fight, so air manipulation will work. As I actually pointed out in my sign-up, there are other elements that work for Aquarius, but thematically it is the water-bearer. Virgo can really be connected with light, an ancient connection between virgins and light or good exists, or plant-life, but on an interplanetary thing like this plant control is just too erratic to really be good. I actually was going to suggest some sort of duplication thing for Gemini myself, but I don't like getting into the others's sign-ups and wasn't sure how well it would go over in the not-broken department. Leo is fine being the non-elemental, Id just suggest a change to weapon. And I really like Sapphires, so I don't like the idea of changing the stones.

Personally, I don't see how Light in general could be a usable element. You can blind people....and that's about it. Requiem, what plans did you have for that ability? I'm just confused at that one. For Energy, I can keep it if no one knows how to use it well, but as a suggestion, think of kinetic energy. Titan, you did a good job researching I have to say, but isn't Gemini technically 'The Twins' ? This is more for Requiem, but wouldn't two characters work better for Gemini?

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

Same with Darkness. not really much to do there either. I just took some death-related negative stuff.
    I can imagine Light to.. Uhm.. give stuff life, like plants etc.

Yeah, Gemini is the Twins. Except they can be considered duplicitous because of this.

Light is easy to use.

Lasers.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~

Lasers aren't that mixed with light, they're more electricity and plasma. Having light lasers doesn't make much sense. And it can't give life, it's a wavelength. I think I'm reading too deep into this :/

Future Projects:

I'm focusing more on intense light beams ya know.

Although you could say that being part of the element of light increases your speed even further.

Speaking of wavelengths ... by light we're talking about visible light yeah? What if it's expanded to the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum?
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~

Homestuck was able to give light players powers besides blinding flashes of light. The light aspect was tied to luck, knowledge, and openness. Homestuck also did a "darkness" aspect, but instead it's the "void" aspect and it has to do with staying hidden, hiding information, striking from the dark. Our darkness character doesn't need to be some unholy necromancer. My light character isn't that holy, she based more on having faith in something and miracles.

We should probably get a Discussion Thread and wait for the actual OP to come and deliberate on it.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Hey Guys, I apologize profusely for seemingly disappearing the past few days. Just some family crisis and college stuff. Now, Comestarlight, your reservation is accepted and yes, the gauntlets are giant, big, game like gauntlets.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan500 View Post
    Hmm, true. I might be able to work with wind, although that screws up a few of my plans.

Anyway, on the topic of elements and the zodiacs.

Aquarius is actually an Air Sign, and its rulers are Jupiter and Saturn. Water doesn't seem fitting; maybe weather control? This means you can leave Pisces, which is an actual Water Sign, to water.

Virgo is actually more focused around fertility and justice, seeing that it was originally to Dike, who represented moral justice and fair judgement, before being later affiliated with Persephone. It'll fit plantlife control much more than light, although if one decides to pull a Yuuka Kazami - sunflower lasers.

Cancer's ruler is the Moon and its a water sign so it could be associated with tides and ...

Yeah, it's definitely Gravity.

Gemini's energetic true, and is associated with intelligence, as well as two-facedness ... but that isn't very lightning. Electricity is straightfoward; it will lance out and shock you. Gemini seems more fitting to Light; it's bright, and reflects and refracts, representing Gemini's duplicitous nature and inability to stop changing their ways.

Leo could be Light as well, seeing that it's the Sun and it's a Fire Sign ... although ... Plasma?

Scorpio can do dark, seeing that they're somewhat introverted, ya know? So that might work.

Also, the gems that fit each sign, if one were to use the Zodiacal Signs, would be rather different from what you originally stated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthst...ropical_zodiac
    There are multiple elements for each different zodiac depending on the person's interpretation of each zodiac sign. Also, I matched the gems with the signs based on the elements in this rp. Imagine Aquarius with Water and an Amethyst gem....I'd rather keep the colors of the element they control with the gem rather then the realistic match ups. The only reason why I changed it to this was to make it more cohesive.

Quote Originally Posted by deltakurumiru4 View Post
    I think most of the fighting, correct me if I'm wrong, will be on planets and space stations anyway. Each planet might have a different concentration of molecules in the atmosphere, which will allow for different fighting methods with the element of wind.
    Yes, this is true. This will cause other characters to have advantages on some planets while others have disadvantages. My character won't do well on low gravity planets because there is less gravity to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by deltakurumiru4 View Post
    Personally, I don't see how Light in general could be a usable element. You can blind people....and that's about it. Requiem, what plans did you have for that ability? I'm just confused at that one. For Energy, I can keep it if no one knows how to use it well, but as a suggestion, think of kinetic energy. Titan, you did a good job researching I have to say, but isn't Gemini technically 'The Twins' ? This is more for Requiem, but wouldn't two characters work better for Gemini?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Same with Darkness. not really much to do there either. I just took some death-related negative stuff.
    I can imagine Light to.. Uhm.. give stuff life, like plants etc.
    I was hoping people wouldn't take Light and Darkness so literally. I wanted it to be Darkness energy, Light Energy and just Energy (non-elemental) to make a trinity. Also, Darkness would be able to have those deathly attributes and Light would be able to heal. Also I didn't want people to think that you had to have the element around you to use it. Your character can also create that element but, when the element is abundant around you, your powers do get stronger.

This is my sig.

I still haven't been replied to. I added my appearance, so is it good?

CuriousHeartless - Your Character is Accepted

Chihaya01 - I want the armor to actually look like armor, I don't want armor looking like a dress. Also, you can use Light as physical mass like light beams and other solid objects so, you can edit your sign up accordingly.

For anyone else I need to go through the past two pages, see what needs to be done and then tell you who needs to edit what in their sign ups. That should be later today and, at the latest tonight. So don't worry this will all get figured out within the next twelve hours.

This is my sig.

I'm cancelling my reservation, sorry ^^;

I've had no time to write my SU so far, and I don't want to slow you guys down.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Ok, no problem and with that Sagittarius is Open.

Also, the changes have taken place, (I apologize for people who have near complete or just on section left. I understand you must hate me right now) So, just go to the spoiler in the first post to see what needs to be changed with your character. Once all these edits have been made, I trust you it will get easier and more fun. I apologize again for my carelessness in my initial elemental match ups.

AzerWrath and Elysian. You two have the hardest decisions to make (since I completely changed both signs), so I think you two should discuss between yourselves what exactly you want to do with your characters.
    Last edited by Requiem's Eclipse; 7th June 2013 at 7:22 PM.

This is my sig.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast