Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Children of the Stars: Azrael's Awakening (PG-13)

I'm going to pull out of this RP, I can't think of anything for it nor the character I have. Sorry, but my reserve is dropped. Best of luck to you all though!
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Quote Originally Posted by Titan500 View Post
    Say, is it fine if 'Wind' serves as gas control? Because more variety is needed than 'control over a mostly-nitrogen mixture'.
    Yes you may. Stay away from water vapor however.

Everyone who has made edits to their characters are still in

Chihaya01 - Just remove the year of the birth, you're still accepted but, that would make the character nearly three thousand years old. Your character was born in the 30th S.E. century when it takes place in the 60th-61st S.E. century.

Gemini is now OPEN for reservations

This is my sig.

Goodie.

I wasn't planning on touching water vapor anyway.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project
    [1:55 AM] gabe: Presumably I don't get ###### rights because I'm English, and am thus expected to say "curse ye to Beelzebub's eternal damnation, knave"

Ahem, anyone here? Did this just die or something?

Yes I was about to post I would like to know who can still do this and who can't. I understand if you can't. Just so i can open up spaces for people who are interested in the RP.

This is my sig.

I'm still able to RP in this.

Lots of time I can spare.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project
    [1:55 AM] gabe: Presumably I don't get ###### rights because I'm English, and am thus expected to say "curse ye to Beelzebub's eternal damnation, knave"

Still able over on my end too.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I'm still able to do it as well.
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

o7 I'm willing but
    Somehow uhh
    I think the conversation between me and Elysian died off
    So the wrath of god in all its fury has been unlocked to welcome the death of evil,
    And all it portrays in the eyes of the good and just
    It shall be known that when the threat to mankind has been laid down to the lord.
    A sceptre of fire shall be driven through all its perpetrators.

It did. We never really reached a compromise, did we?

I'm the one who bumpedthis, so I'm obviously still in.

And I'm still waiting for my sign up to be look over.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem's Eclipse View Post
    Yes you may. Stay away from water vapor however.

Everyone who has made edits to their characters are still in

Chihaya01 - Just remove the year of the birth, you're still accepted but, that would make the character nearly three thousand years old. Your character was born in the 30th S.E. century when it takes place in the 60th-61st S.E. century.

Gemini is now OPEN for reservations
    Quote Originally Posted by chihaya01 View Post
    And I'm still waiting for my sign up to be look over.

I did, just change the year.

This is my sig.

Do we have enough to start the RP? Or do we need to wait a bit more?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I need to see if other's are still able to actually do this RP, I'll PM them and see if they still want to do it. I'll start with at least 7 but, I want to see if the others can do before moving forward.

This is my sig.

Hey I'm interested! If I could snag that Gemini spot before ya start I'd appreciate it ^_^

SCRATCH THAT: I got it done! And during a thunderstorm no less :D Anyway, here ya go and hope it all checks out! Thanks!~

Name: Katrina “Kat” Kupper
    Sign: Gemini
    Birthday: June 16

Weapon: Kat calls her katanas Smith and Wesson as homage to an old friend who's a big fan of guns. Smith has a shimmering green sheath and Wesson has a purple one both crossed across her back. The swords themselves have a very faith blue ting and yellow handles carved from wood with jagged tassels of the same color hanging from them.

Powers: With the power of thunder, Kat can do a number of things. Most often she creates a powerful wave of sound that comes out from her radially, knocking back enemies with a physical force. A low rumble similar to far off thunder is heard when she does this. She can also create concentrations of sound that she can use to propel herself or others in any direction. This sounds more like a close crack of thunder. Similar to her thunder wave, she can also create a barrier of pure sound. The larger or stronger she makes it, the weaker she becomes though. Finally, using a lot of her strength, she can summon lightning by making a loud enough sound. She can direct it at anything and shoot off a few bolts before it drains her energy and she only uses it in dire situations.

Armor: Kat has armor made of Alexandrite in a purple shade. Her armor is rather sparse compared to others so she can be freer to move. It is all a shade of pale purple with some places pale green as well and all of it is slightly transparent. On top she has something like a bulletproof vest and casts for her upper arm in green, but her forearm remains bare. Her neck is protected by a hood made of thin but very strong and protective material, almost like chainmail. For her legs, she has similar casts for her calf and thigh that shimmer purple and green.

Personality: Kat is almost a walking paradox. She’s an enigma of emotions and beliefs that even she can’t understand sometimes. Being naturally curious, she loves to learn new things and the more she learns the more she changes. Part of her strangeness is how some knowledge excites her to no end while other studies put her to sleep. For example, she loves science but social studies and history bores her. The only way she can explain this is it is the way God made her.

Yes, Kat is religious. Even though she has seen other species and even gained superhuman abilities, she remains faithful. This adds to another paradox of her character. On some issues she will be rock solid, such as her morals and faith. Other things, especially politics, she is wishy-washy and tries to avoid having an opinion on. With her morals though, she believes people are good and should be treated with kindness. Second chances and free will are two of the biggest reasons she fights to help others. She also strives to know and understand all she can about life and the people around her.

Aside from most of the core of Kat, she is a bubbly and fun person to be around. She always has energy, weather positive or negative will depend on the situation. Also, some might think to call her schizophrenic, which might be true. Her thoughts are usually a jumbled mess and bounce around in her head but she manages to understand it all, though others may not. Perhaps quirky is a better term because even if she has a strange way of thinking and socializing, she has streaks of extreme focus that couldn’t possibly make her mentally ill. Still, her imagination is abundant and her character is friendly above all else.

Appearance: Kat is about five and a half feet tall, just under average for her age and weights a light and bouncy one hundred twenty pounds. Most of her skin is tan from time spent on planets near the sun and she has sandy blonde hair that stands out against her tan. It’s short and spunky with lots of jagged layers the way her mother styled her hair. Her face is small and oval shaped with high cheekbones making each smile a squinty but genuine one. Her eyes are a bright emerald green and hover over slightly freckled cheeks.

Kat has a lean build; not too muscular and not too thin. She usually wears her dark uniform all Eve soldiers wear, but when off duty she goes casual. If she alone, it’s a big sweatshirt and boys athletic shorts (since girls shorts are too short) for a day on the couch or off playing her favorite sport Ultimate with some buddies. If she’s out and about, jeans are her first choice in legwear. Her tops vary from fun colored simple T-shirts or tanks to interesting layers with wild colors and sometimes nerdy references to her favorite shows or video games. They are overall casual and fun clothes with her only two accessories; a gold cross necklace and plain black watch.

History: Long ago, Kat had two wonderful parents who worked in military research at Eve. Both were rather stoic and professional on the job but loved and played with Kat in a way only parents can. They also instilled their belief in God in their daughter at a young age which is part of the reason Kat is so resolute in her faith. When she was five, they passed away. First, her father was in an experiment for weapons to use against Tryilons, should they ever attack, but something went wrong and a group was trapped in the chamber and killed. Kat and her mother mourned, but she could tell something was off with her mother. She didn’t seem so much sad but angry. Five days later, her mother never came back from work and instead her coworker Jabo came to get Kat. He wouldn’t say what happened to her mother, just that she wouldn’t be coming back.

For the rest of her life, Jabo raised her. Being another military man, he started teaching her to protect herself, shoot guns, fight hand to hand and Kat loved it. It was fun exciting studies and Jabo was a wonderful surrogate parent. When she was older, about twelve, he started sneaking her in on missions in the field. She got to visit planets and come across amazing life forms. She decided then that this was the kind of career she wanted, one that let her explore and protect.

Two years later, fifteen years old, Kat applied to be a part of the military program and passed with ease. Jabo was proud, but also worried. The day after her test he sat her down and told her his Mother was killed that day. He can’t say why, but he’s sure her superiors were the ones who did it. He told her this in hopes that she would be careful as she grew up doing what her parents did and so she promised to keep her head down. Jabo had a big exploration mission and would be gone for years, so Kat was officially on her own from here. Then she started showing signs of her powers two years later in the field. They came slowly, but showed up enough that the research division of the military got curious and started their experiments on her. This was her beginnings as a child of the stars.
    Last edited by Skillfulness; 21st June 2013 at 11:51 PM.

Skillfullness, you are accepted! Sorry for the wait, I've been kind of busy with real life and such, preparing for college is harder than expected. I will be sending out the PMs shortly to the other members to see who will still be interested so, if they aren't we can open the spots up and FINALLY start this thing. (Believe me, I didn't think I would be this busy and I apologize to everyone.)

This is my sig.

Haha not a problem. I totally understand and can't wait!

Hey guys, I have some good news and bad news, probably more bad news than good. I want to re work this RP and work out the kinks and add a pokemon aspect to it because I feel this forum needs more pokemon ideas rather than non-pokemon ideas. To do this, I need to pull the kill switch on this form of it. I apologize profusely for the turbulent ride I've taken all of you on with this RP. I really want to fine tune this RPG and I don't feel like it's really up to par with what I want it to be because of my own decisions in story and all that. I apologize one more time and if you have any questions please feel free to PM me or VM me. The new version, if anyone is still interested will be up in July or August and only contain some themes of this.

This is my sig.

Well that stinks. Guess I'll see you some other time. Probably not in the reboot for this though.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345