Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shamans & Exorcists & Necromancers VS. Zombies (PG-13) [SU]

I do want to experiment with the concept, so Imma take that route despite the downsides. So, hey, thanks! I'll grab the Spirit SU form then.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Okay, I'll add you to the list
    Problematic Paranormal Files

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - 10% off $15+)
    The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: When communicating, dolphins use a signature whistle to let others know who's singing.

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    I think with all the companion characters, 1 character is enough. I will let you change your character if you really want to though.
    like I said, I quite like Leo and his fairy, and I don't want to change.

Edit: I added a few items to Leo's inventory.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 24th June 2013 at 7:51 PM.

Oh, and I gave my guy an iPhone.

Would it be acceptable if my character is currently unacquainted with the other good characters? I feel like he'd prefer to not have others learn of him being an Exorcist due to the risk of Noon being exposed. Hence I'd prefer it if he could start off alone and have his first interaction with the good characters early on in-game.

Name: Ren Midnight

Character Type: Possessed Exorcist.

Appearance: Ren stands rather tall for his age at 6’ 2’’, his body is well toned due to all his training, but due to his choice of clothing it is rather difficult to tell and hence he just appears to be rather lean. His skin is a rather dark tan, but he seems to lack any traits that would give away his ethnicity.

He has long, messy, black hair that falls down to the top of his neck. From the look of its appearance he obviously hasn’t bothered to keep it well groomed. He has however decided to stay clean shaven. He has pair of cool gray eyes which have been known to unnerve people, coupled with his social ineptness this hasn’t been the greatest combo. Despite that the few rare smiles he flashes, cause a feeling of purity and innocence to enter the room. A stark contrast to his otherwise hardened features, which even still are dampened by his otherwise youthful appearance.

In terms of clothing Ren generally wears rather casual clothes, his preferred colors being mostly grays and black, with a speck of green thrown in every now and then. He can generally be seen sporting dark pants and a belt. He generally has a dark green shirt tucked into the pants, with a gray sweater vest thrown over it. Finally he wears a long black jacket that falls to his knees over it all. This jacket also has a collar at the top. He generally leaves the jacket open, however he will zip it up now and then.

Two more things he can be seen wearing is a baseball cap of some sort and a locket around his neck, inside of which are pictures of the two most influential people in his life: His adoptive father and his Exorcist Mentor.

Personality: Ren prefers to keep to himself and has become rather ambivalent to most things. His self esteem is rather neutral as all throughout his life it used to be on a roller coaster. From originally an extremely low self esteem to the point of self loathing, to then an extreme confidence in his abilities, to once again being knocked down, Ren has lost it in him to care too much about others or himself. The existence of Noon only further serves to darken his mood.

However that’s not to say Ren doesn’t care about people, he does, rather deeply in fact. He hates seeing people oppressed or bullied and will do whatever it takes to save someone. It’s just that aside from that he really has lost any motivation towards any real goals in life, something which worries his old man deeply.

Ren is very much so a loner and is a horrible people person due to his limited interaction with others; however he is quite adept with speaking with and helping Spirits. Something he had to work hard for, due to their inherent fear of him.

Ren only has one thing he strives for in life, creating a balance between the Spirits and People. He is always trying to help both of them, despite his many shortcomings. All Ren wants is for a world where people don’t have to live in fear or be picked on. Hence Ren will go to great lengths to help others, regardless of who that person may be.
    To sum things up, Ren appears cold and uncaring on the outside, but this more so due to a combination of not knowing how to express himself and not caring for most trivial things. On the inside he is someone who feels very attached to this world and wants to see it made a better place. He believes that no matter the bad, good people and things do exist. Sometimes you just need to look a little harder.

History: Ren was found at midnight on the steps of an orphanage in a big city some distance away from Juniper Village. The official who found him gave him his name using a nearby “For Rent” sign which had long ago faded away to only read “Ren.” Ren was given his last name via the time he was found.

Ren would never learn why it was his parents abandoned him, but his life in the orphanage wouldn’t be peaceful either. Despite the kindness of the staff, Ren had trouble making friends for one reason. He could see things others couldn’t. He could see Spirits.

Since as far back as he can remember, Ren has always been able to see them, and they would often play merciless tricks on him. This caused him to be very frightful as a child, and he was regarded as a freak. However whenever anyone would try and analyze for schizophrenia the Spirits would always hide. Hence Ren would always pass any psych evaluations.

This led to him being seen plainly as a freak and cry baby by the other children. Hence it was that Ren was always alone. He never made a single a friend throughout his time in the Orphanage, not to mention parents didn’t want to adopt a freakish child like him. Especially not one who also seemed to have a string of misfortune following him.

Eventually Ren’s savior came in the form of the Orphanage Official who found him all those years ago. The man was quite old now, and had decided to retire. However he was disheartened by the fact that no one had adopted Ren, a boy he had seen the gentler traits in. Deciding to end the boy’s loneliness, the man adopted him on the day of his retirement, which also coincided with Ren’s tenth birthday, or rather the day he was found.

However despite the fresh environment and loving home, Ren’s life still wasn’t easy. Spirits continued to assail him, and Ren was just as frightened of them as ever. Eventually even the old man had enough with the crack doctors who never found anything wrong. So it was he turned to more occult options and eventually came in contact with an Exorcist.

It was this Exorcist who realized taught Ren about Spirits and the jobs of an Exorcists, and under her wing Ren soon trained to become an Exorcist and finally fight back against the Spirits who had assailed him for so long, and as a bonus, Ren finally began to develop a sense of self esteem. He finally felt wanted and needed in the world.

For reasons unknown to the Senior Exorcist who had take Ren under her wing, Ren proved to be a remarkably quick study. Before he was twelve years old, Ren had already exorcised quite a few Spirits, as well guided a few others to peace.

However there was one fundamental aspect of an Exorcist Ren couldn’t accomplish, creating a Spirit Catalogue. No matter how hard he tried, Spirits were always driven away; it seemed something about him scared other Spirits, which was why they originally assaulted him so much.

Neither Ren nor the other Exorcist could figure out what the cause of this was. Regardless, Ren decided to train twice as hard to make up for this deficit. Hence while he may not have other Spirits to aid him, his body is in top condition to allow him to better combat such threats.

However Ren’s life would once more take a turn for the worse when the reason for his oddities finally came to light during a battle against a particularly malevolent Spirit when Ren was 14. His mentoring Exorcist sacrificed herself during this confrontation to save Ren, and this event caused the true nature of Ren’s existence as an Exorcist was revealed.

When the death of his mentor caused Ren’s psyche to falter, the Spirit residing in Ren finally awakened, possessing his body for the first time. The possessing Spirit easily dispatched the Spirit Ren had been fighting and would have gone on to continue a rampage of its own, had it not been for Ren’s over dominating willpower to not allow anyone to come to harm.

So it was that the Spirit inside Ren was sealed back within him. However no matter what he tried, Ren was unable to exorcise the spirit and nor was any other Exorcist Ren secretly confided in. However through conversations with the Spirit, who Ren took to calling Noon, after he refused to give his name, a name Noon rather detests, Ren learned that Noon had been dormant within his body for quite some time. It was Noon’s possession that allowed Ren to see other Spirits, as well quickly master exorcising them. However Noon’s presence was always what prevented Spirit Cataloging as well as what drove other Spirits to fear and detest Ren.

For two years now Ren had been forced to learn to live with Noon, and recently he decided to head to Juniper village to investigate the Spiritual disturbances he’d heard rumors of. Preferring to remain relatively unnoticed by the others in the area, Ren had been posing as a transfer student in order to hide his true goals from everyone, Spirits and Spirit fighters alike. As ever since his mentor died he doesn’t like working in groups, plus the old man who adopted him thought it’d be good for him to attend a normal school for once.

That all went down the gutter once the Zombies happened, as the school Ren had transferred shut down because of them. For Ren though, this was a blessing as he’d now have more time to investigate what was happening. He is currently still keeping his nature as an Exorcist a secret from everyone.

Inventory: Ren’s weapon of choice is a long bow and specially designed arrows meant to travel further and faster. Both were specially designed by his Mentor. When forced into close combat Ren will utilize a pair of carved obsidian daggers. He carries the quiver and bow in a bag pack made to look like a standard, camera tripod bag. The pack for his bow can be attached to another bag pack he often carries which generally contains a First Aid Kit and a laptop. Last item of note is his cell phone, which is simply a smart phone.

Possessing Spirit

Name: Noon

Spirit Type:Spirit Type: Unknown, believed to be an Imp/Goblin, but Noon is rather silent on the matter. Without the revealing of any powers it’s been impossible to determine his type.

Appearance: Unknown, as Noon hasn’t revealed himself in any physical form. However in the rare moments when he takes over control of Ren’s body, Ren does look slightly different. For one thing Noon asserts himself with a smug sense of self confidence. This can be seen in the way he walks, his posture being much straighter and he tends to use the height of Ren’s body to almost make it seem like he’s towering over you, even if he’s shorter than you. Ren also seems to lose much of his youthful innocence when Noon is in control; he’s hardened features coming out much more prominently.

Also the first thing Noon does when in control is fix up Ren’s hair. He’ll use a comb if possible, but if not will use his hands to straighten Ren’s. Slicking it back and allowing the excess to hang much more regally down the back of his neck.

In terms of clothing he’ll take off both the jacket and hat Ren normally wears, and will straighten up whatever other pieces of clothing Ren is wearing. He jokes with Ren that day he gains full control the first thing he’s going to do is buy a nice suit.

Personality: While Noon may be a malevolent Spirit of sorts, that really isn’t the proper term to describe him. By all means he does mean to cause harm, but often it seems that crimes can be for his own sick amusement. He enjoys tormenting and cracking jokes at Ren’s expense whenever the opportunity may arise.

He is rather quick to shoot down the more idealistic views Ren may bring up, and will often point out to Ren the low odds of accomplishing a task. Other times, when the fancy takes him, he will act like the reverse of a conscience, whispering terrible ideas to Ren. However if that wasn’t odd enough he will even sometimes speak like the stereotypical Angels and Devils depicted on the shoulders of cartoon characters, debating amongst himself the finer points of one of Ren’s actions. Suffice to say this drives Ren nuts.

However there are rare times when Noon will lend a hand to Ren, even when it doesn’t serve any particular benefit. Such as advising him with a good strategy to help save someone, or telling him what to say in a tricky situation.

Unpredictable is probably the best word to describe Noon, for even after two years of living with him, he still manages to surprise Ren with his actions. The only thing Ren had been able to figure out, is that Noon won’t allow him to die. Despite Noon's constant and vehement denial the fact, Ren is positive that Noon is unable to survive on his own. As to why, that is just another mystery of Noon Ren hasn’t puzzled out.

History: Noon is rather silent about his past and will quickly shut down the topic anytime Ren brings it up. What is known is that he possessed Ren the moment he was born, how or why is unknown. However something was wrong with the possession and he was forced to lay dormant inside Ren until an intense emotion awoke him. However even when dormant, his very presence affected Ren; from Ren’s ability to see Spirits to said Spirits often attacking Ren, all of that was due to Noon’s presence. After awakening he has remained inside Ren’s head, often pestering the boy, but all the while awaiting the day when he can fully seize the body.

Physical Abilities: N/A

Supernatural Abilities: His possession of Ren caused Ren to develop an aura of sorts which agitates Spirits around causing them to fear or hate him, sometimes even both. This aura only deeply affects weak Spirits, stronger Spirits may feel slightly uneasy around him and the strongest will feel nothing at all. It is impossible to see him within Ren, and as Ren keeps his existence a secret, few even know he is possessing Ren.
    Last edited by Onarax; 25th June 2013 at 12:12 AM.

Onarax Ren - Possessed Exorcist, Noon, Imp?: Pending
    - Since it’s not fair to leave the Spirit’s Appearance field blank, could you at least list how Ren’s appearance changes when Noon takes over? This could be things as simple as slouching more, or standing unusually straight.

Today's Fact: When communicating, dolphins use a signature whistle to let others know who's singing.

Edits have been made.

Alright, that'll do: Accepted

How many more People do we need?

You don't really need more than 2-3 people for an RPG (1 if they have D.I.D.), but there is an upper cap on how many players I'll accept (about 14), and we're not even close to it, so it's nothing to worry about. The real issue for the RPG right now is that accepted players aren't posting...

Then remind people through PM's. If this dies, I'll unleash my rage. (Lame B2W2 joke)

Yeah sorry about that, I've been waiting for more people to post myself.

Give me until tomorrow, or maybe tonight. XD I should be finished by then. History is done, as is Apperance, just stuff for her Spirit Partner, that's all. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

So we have... 2 necromancers. Yay

Alright, done, tell me if I have to edit anythin'.

Name: Lenora Winfred

Spirit Type: Ghost

Appearance: Lenora is a small girl even for her age, only standing somewhere a little above four feet. She is a frail-looking girl, and although she used to have a slightly tanned skin, an amount of freckles and the brightest red cheeks in the world when alive, her death took most of that away and left her pretty much a shadow of her former self. Nowadays her freckles are barely visible, and no matter the amount of sunlight or exercise she gets exposed to, her face remains pale and almost porcelain-like, much like a doll’s.

Her strawberry blond hair is tied into two high pigtails with colorful, flower patterned ribbons, and there’s a butterfly-shaped clip keeping her bangs away from her eyes and to the left of her face. Again, her hair’s color used to be a lot brighter before, but is now rather dull, seeming like it’d be covered in a layer of ash. Surprisingly, her eyes remain bright despite her death, their warm brown color just as deep as always, and she always has liveliness in her gaze, most likely due to the fact that she’s unaware of her own demise.

As far as clothing goes, Lenora wears a simple red and pink dress, with frills on the hems and sleeves. There’s a huge red ribbon wrapped around her waist, and she has similar ribbons on her wrist bracelets, also colored bright red. On her feet she wears pink ballerina shoes.

Lenora’s always carrying around a simple round fishbowl with a single goldfish in it. Sometimes she seems to shiver at random as if she were cold, even if it's sunny outside.

Personality: Lenora is a very curious little girl, always looking for new things or people to interact with, and she has some serious problems staying still for long. If she sees a place she hasn’t been to yet, she has to go and explore, no ifs, ors or buts, and she doesn’t really have the mind to be afraid of spirits or the like either. She’s always been able to see them and hasn’t been hurt by one so far, so she doesn’t really see them as bad guys. Of course, Lenora doesn’t see anyone as a bad guy unless they’ve done something really horrible even she can’t justify. See, Lenora loves the world and the people in it, and always tries to find a silver lining to everyone and everything. There are no bad people or bad things to her in the world. If someone does something unacceptable, she believes there’s a reason behind it and rather than judging, they should be helping. Some say her words are wise beyond her years, some say it’s your average child-talk and naivety, but be it what it may, it does make her rather simple-minded and easy to fool, if very accepting.

Speaking of being accepting, Lenora is always on the lookout for people to help. She loves to do good and she loves to see people - or animals, because yes, they do smile too! - beaming with joy, and she firmly believes that if one person does good, then others will follow and that if you get something good done to you just once, you will never do bad again. That’s her very simple route to world peace, and she’s rather dedicated in her goal. She tries to be polite whenever she can, although she has some serious trouble reading the mood and can come across as noisy or irritating at times, especially whenever she starts asking questions. Seriously, she’s full of them. She loves rain and water, and is an exceptionally good swimmer for her age.

Of course, she isn’t without her faults either. For one, she’s incredibly stubborn. If she gets an idea in her head, it’s nigh impossible to make her change her mind. She wants to see whatever she’s decided through, and no amount of logic or yelling will make her yield and inch. This often leads to trouble since, as is the case with all children, most of her decisions are based on intuition or superficial reasoning alone, often stemming from her own feelings or beliefs at the moment. She isn’t really capable of logical thought yet. In addition, the things she is stubborn about can come seemingly out of the left field to most adults. For example, she won’t eat cucumber. There is no reason as to why she won’t, she just doesn’t. And there’s nothing you can do about it.

Lenora’s also rather emotional, and the moods and words of others affect her own state of mind a great deal, even if it doesn’t show every time. Most of the time she manages to chase negativity away from her thoughts rather easily and manage to keep smiling, but she’s also liable to have sudden bursts of sadness or anxiety whenever all the other feelings she’s piled up burst out to surface, often triggered by someone else’s sadness or negativity. She’s quick to recover from these moments though, and can literally be smiling half a minute after crying her eyes out as if nothing ever happened.

One last thing to mention is that Lenora is a bit behind the times, having skipped twenty years in her slumber. She also suffers from partial amnesia, not really recalling all the details about herself and none about the circumstances of her death. She fears extremely low temperatures however, and gets easily nervous in snow, suggesting she probably still has her memories - just no way to access them.

History: Lenora led a fairly normal life up until her death. She was born to regular, loving parents in a fairly large house in California. The family had a moderately sized yard, and Lenora especially loved their large swimming pool. Yet, although life was good for her, she felt lonely at times. The house was big, and although her parents weren’t busy all that often, there did come days when they were away most of the day as well. What Lenora hoped she’d have was a pet - or rather, a friend, since she considered all pets and animals her “friends” by default. Of course she had her friends at school, but she wanted someone to play with at home whenever she wanted. A sibling would have been ideal, of course, but her parents weren’t exactly ready for another kid quite yet.

Then, one rather stormy night, Lenora got her wish granted in a rather surprising manner. She awoke in the middle of the night because of the storm, and as she was heading to her parents’ bedroom to ask them to read her a story so she could fall asleep again, she happened to catch a beautiful sight from the corridor’s window; the rain falling down was shimmering with lights of all colors, every droplet sparkling and glowing in the dark as if it were a piece of a rainbow falling down. Utterly fascinated by the sight, Lenora ran outside to try and catch the lights - only to end up falling straight into their backyard pool. The water was freezing and she couldn’t yet swim without help, so she was quick to sink to the bottom, her screams unheard due to the thunder. It was just when she was about to drown that one of those lights came to her, and as it got closer she noticed it started to assume the form of a beautiful goldfish. The fish helped her back to the surface onto solid ground, and Lenora gave it a hug in return, deeming it her friend.

Her parents found her and brought her inside, not believing her story about the lights or the golden fish that saved her - they assumed, once again, it was just her imagination. The storm went and sunlight returned, and the wish as gone from the pool, only to return come the next rain. Due to that, Lenora came to love the rain. She and teh fish became fast friends as years went past, and eventually the fish stayed even after the rain was gone. Thus, Lenora finally got her friend. She learned how to swim in record time and spent most of her freetime on the pool, always bringing bread crumbs or other things for the fish to snack on. She was happy, her dearest wish now fulfilled.

Nothing all that major happened in her life after that. She continued to see spirits and continued to tell her parents about them, only for them to dismiss it as imagination every time. Ever since the pool incident though, her parents were a bit more protective of her and had a more negative opinion of her “imaginary friends” as they called them. They didn’t want her talking about them as much, and did their best to keep from ever having to face danger or injury. She had a hard time seeing things her parents’ way though, as she couldn’t see how the world - and especially her spirit friends - could ever hurt anyone, let alone her.

Well, she found out one chilly, stormy winter evening when she had barely turned eleven. They were visiting her grandparents in Canada, and were just returning back home from to the hotel late night. Her grandparents lived rather far from the town, so their trip was long and mostly consisted of forests and hills. Her parents were rather tired and didn’t notice the ice on the road. The car started to slide and ended up tumbling down a small hill into the forest below. Her parents were killed in the crash, but Lenora survived with little to no injuries. The trouble was that she was in the middle of nowhere alone. Like always, she tried to look for her fish friend for help, but try as she might, she didn’t find water anywhere - just snow and ice. She was hungry, cold and alone, and took her last breath less than twenty four hours later, cold and covered in snow.

Her body was never found.

The next she knew, she woke up and it was spring - just twenty years later and with her already pronounced dead. She didn’t yet know, but her late awakening was because it took that long for her spirit to properly form and thus, for her to awaken as a ghost. The reason to that was that unlike her body, which melted and got buried in time, her spirit was frozen the seasons through on that very same spot, the memory of the freezing cold she died in activating her illusionary powers and trapping her in an icy prison that was very much real to her. That was, until one particularly warm spring day, coupled with her fish friend’s arrival and slapping finally broke her free.

When she woke she didn’t remember where she was, where she had lived or how she had gotten there - all she knew was that there was water everywhere, and not only was her fish friend there, she could see various other spirits as well, clearer than ever before.

Physical Abilities: As of right now, Lenora is unable to possess or integrate anything.

Supernatural Abilities: As is well known, children have boundless imagination, and Lenora is no exception. Able to think up the most bizarre of creatures and objects, she has the ability to create visual and auditory illusions. She’s unaware of this skill as much as she’s unaware of being dead however, and it kind of works passively for now; whenever she really wants or fears something, or just focuses on the thought of it a lot, the object in question will appear and be visible to everyone as if it was real – including to spirits. And, while these illusions can do no harm to humans, they are very real to spirits and can injure them. The stronger the spirit she’s faced with though, the weaker the affect. At the same time, the more Lenora realizes she’s a ghost and the more intangible she becomes as a result, the stronger her power becomes, to the point it might even start affect humans in due time. It’s still always affected by her mood, however. Strong emotions create strong illusions and so forth.

Like mentioned, Lenora can't possess or integrate anyone yet, but in exchange her body doesn’t act like that of a normal ghosts’ most of the time either; she can’t pass through things as she pleases, people can see her and she can both touch and be touched, yet, she isn’t still a ghoul. The reason behind this is the simple fact that she doesn’t know she’s dead. The human mind is a very powerful thing to begin with – people have managed to get themselves sick just by believing they are. So it isn’t exactly impossible that a girl who both believes she’s alive and possesses reality-altering illusionary powers in the first place would be able to make herself seem alive still.

Yet, there are still some hints left as to her current state; she’s cold to the touch no matter what she’s wearing and looks sort of frozen at all times, she doesn’t feel hunger or thirst, and she doesn’t seem to be able to feel pain, hot or cold properly. Also, her power to say tangible will fade as time passes, and be reduced greatly every time she starts to doubt her own existence. Were she to ever regain all of her memories considering the incident and accept that she’s no longer present, she would most likely turn into a regular ghost – or disappear completely.

-

Name: Mr. Splashy (obviously, Lenora is the one who named him – and yes, it’s also her who started to refer to it as him.)

Spirit Type: Elemental (Water)

Appearance: He takes the appearance a rather regular goldfish most of the time. The only thing that seems sort of ‘off’ in this form is that he seems to still be made out of water, and thus seems to sort of melt into the water in his fishbowl. Whenever he uses his abilities he starts to glow gold and illuminate the entire body of water he’s in at the moment with the same bright hue.

Personality: Mr. Splashy seems to always be very tranquil and silent, and rarely even moves around in his bowl if there isn’t some pressing need to. He’s highly intelligent even if he might not look it, and is extremely protective over Lenora, to the point he isn’t afraid to kill to protect the girl. He acts as a somewhat of a big brother figure to her, even if she considers her more a friend than anything. Neither sees him as a pet. For some reason, Lenora seems to understand him without him not really talking or otherwise signaling his intentions in any way.

History: Mr. Splashy used to be one of the multiple Water Elementals that forever traversed the lands as rain, falling down to earth as droplets and raising back up to the skies as vapor, only to repeat the circle for eternity. That was, until one night he ended up in the pool of a certain little girl and saved her from drowning. It was his first contact with humans, and seeing how lonely the girl was, he became her friend. From then on he’d always visit her with the rain, until finally he didn’t even leave come sunshine anymore.

Physical Abilities: When Mr. Splashy possesses a human or an animal, it becomes able to breathe underwater, as well as gains the ability to turn into liquid, making it temporarily impossible to kill without destroying every drop of the liquid itself (for example, through extreme heat). Usually Mr. Splashy doesn’t integrate or possess people, however.

Supernatural Abilities: Mr. Splashy is able to control water when it is in its liquid form (meaning he can’t touch ice, snow or steam), provided his own body is in water. It doesn’t have to be the same body of water he’s controlling, long as there is water around him – the reason as to why he’s always in his fishbowl. He can move water around as he pleases, use pressurized water as a weapon, drown people or – as he’d much rather do – prevent people from drowning. He’s unable to control water’s temperature, form or create more of it, however. He can summon rain though, being originally a rain spirit. In addition, he can evaporate himself at will and turn into steam, although he can’t use his other powers in this form. It’s most often used to prevent major damage done to him.
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 9th July 2013 at 5:51 AM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

(GoldenHouou) Lenora Winfred - Ghost, Mr. Splashy (Elemental): Pending
    You seem to have a little confusion as far as the concept of Physical and Supernatural abilities go. All the abilities you listed for Lenora are Supernatural (things she does without a host body), and you list Mr. Splashy’s ability to evaporate himself under Physical.

It’s okay for Lenora not to have a Physical ability, and instead have more Supernatural abilities, I just want to make sure you understand the concept here.

Yeah, I admit that I wasn't sure where to put half of Lenora's abilities, as I knew they were supernatural, but since I already had a lot of text there and none in the physical part, and since those powers affected her physically as well as seemed to come logically after mentioning she can't integrate, I ended up sticking them in the physical part. I can switch those around, no problem.

And the evaporating thing yeah, no idea why it's there. It was a last minute addition, must've stuck it in the wrong section by accident. Lemme fix that up too.

Aaaand edits are done.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Alright, Accepted, I'll update the member lists.

So.. did this one like.. die?

... It's not officially dead, but it might be too hard, people seem to be having trouble not just with sign-ups, but with posting in the RPG thread.

I hate it when this happens.

I'm done writing up Rose.~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

(*Jean Grey*) Rose - Necromancer, Moon - Ghost (Wolf): Accepted
    - But, I just want to make sure we’re clear:
    Since Rose is a Necromancer and Moon has the ability to possess people, he may posses her, but she will not be the one in control and you need to RPG as him during this period.

So yay. Now we're two necromancers.
    I feel the posts we make In te RPG are very short
    Speaking of. Do we have a discussion thread?
    And also. lol. I'll try to get some interaction with the others later on.
    Last edited by Schade; 24th July 2013 at 7:41 AM.

Hehe, don't worry. XD Hence, she wouldn't be so...civil when possessed. Feral, like a beast, since it's a dead Alpha controlling after all. XD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast