Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shamans & Exorcists & Necromancers VS. Zombies (PG-13) [SU]

Looks pretty interesting!

Name: Louxiard “Lou” Beaufont
    Character Type: Exorcist

Appearance:

Louxiard is a taller than average and slim young man with extremely tan skin. He has a toned physique from physical training. He has many dark features that give him a brooding appearance. His hair is short, curly, and black. A pair of thin eyebrows frames his rich, coffer-colored eyes. Louxiard face is absent of hair. His full lips are often closed tight with his jaw clinched. Louxiard’s facial expression typically fluctuates between stern or agitated. When he does express any other emotion, it is subtle.

Louxiard typically wears dark colors to aid him when seeking cover in the night. Even his civilian clothes are monotonous. His wardrobe consists of only black, white, gray, and navy. As a civilian he wears a pair of dark jeans tucked into a pair of black boots. A white, deep v-neck t-shirt covers his chest. Over this, he wears a black leather jacket. Around his neck is a simple silver chain with a silver cross attached to it. When carrying out his responsibilities as an exorcist, he wears a black shirt under his leather jacket and a pair of black pants. Instead of his typical boots, he wears a pair of black steel-toed boots. He keeps his cross on to ward away evil spirits. He also wears a black belt with small pouches that hand from each side. Occasionally, he carries around a black backpack.

Personality:

Louxiard is a reserved person and prefers to keep to himself. He rarely displays his emotions openly, but when he does its subtle. Even when he is angry, he doesn’t show it by yelling, he just becomes colder. He acts in a serious manner and talks in an even tone. He rarely speaks to those that he doesn’t know.

Since, Lou prefers to keep to himself and live a life of solitude; he doesn’t share much information about himself with others. What is known about him is that he is devoted to his duties as an exorcist and enjoys his work. He is ruthless in his pursuit of goals pursues what is best for the greater good; however, he is reasonable when someone has enough evidence to challenge his opinion. If his devotion to his job is anything to go by, he has the potential to be a loyal comrade.

History:

Louxiard grew up in the West District. His mother was doctor and his father was an Exorcist. Most families had their secrets, and this was one of them. His mother was not aware for a very long time that Louxiard’s father was an Exorcist. Once, she found out she was shocked, but loved him just the same. She would often treat the wounds that he would receive from his adventures.

Once Louxiard was sixteen, his father introduced him to the world of the supernatural. His mother was reluctant for this to happen, but she understood that it was necessary. Louxiard would always experience dreams where he could speak to the recently deceased, but his mother would tell him that it was overactive imagination incorporating the obituaries into his dreams. That excuse was becoming progressively harder to justify when the spirits began to show up during the day. For the next six years, Louxiard was trained by his father to become an Exorcist and his successor.

Louxiard decided to stay in the West District while going to college, since this area had high concentration of supernatural activity. The spirits have begun to become more aggressive and cunning. He has been following the leads about the rogue necromancers.

Inventory:
    Compact Folding Bow and Quiver of Arrows
    Serrated Knife and Holster
    First Aid Kit
    Shades

Spirit Partners
    Name: Lucille
    Spirit Type: Fairy

Appearance:
    Lucille is a tiny being. She is roughly the height of a box of cereal. Her tiny figure is lithe and her skin is a pale blue color. She has a head of long, fiery red hair that is held in a high ponytail. Her lips are scarlet, and her eyes complement this by being green emeralds. Her wings are similar to those of a dragonfly. The wings have a pink shade tone. Lucille wears a white mini dress to contrast with Louxiard’s wardrobe.

Personality:
    Lucille is a hotheaded fairy and always ready for action. She often teases Louxiard for being moody. Lucille will often interact with the environment to draw people to Louxiard, so that he can talk to them, but this usually end awkwardly. This irritates Louxiard to no end, but he still enjoys having Lucille around because she is reliable.

History:
    Lucille and Louxiard first crossed paths when he was handling an exorcism at the library. There were citizens complaining about books falling from high shelves, nearly hitting them on the head. Louxiard snuck into the library one night to exorcise the place of any malicious spirits. Lucille decided to help Louxiard by tracking the legion that haunted the library. He very much appreciated her help and offered a chance to continue to help him solve cases. She agreed, and they have been together since.

Supernatural Abilities:
    Lucille has the ability to mark targets with a magical seal that she can use in a variety of ways. She can use it to track targets for up to ten miles, or she can detonate them to explode in a blinding flash. The explosion deals light damage to the seal-bearer and surrounding supernatural beings.

Name: Anastase
    Spirit Type: Fairy

Appearance:
    Anastase is a male fairy that is slightly taller than Lucille. He has a head of short, silver hair that is slicked back and away from his face to better show his violet eyes. He wears a pair of white shorts and a white vest over a white shirt. His skin is the same tone as Lucille’s, but he has freckles over his body. His wings are similar to a butterfly’s. They are black and white.

Personality:
    Anastase is much calmer than Lucille. He doesn’t usually partake in her antics, but he does find them amusing. He typically offers Louxiard advice about situations or information about the supernatural. He attempts to help Louxiard become more open-minded, flexible, and kinder. He thinks more emotionally rather than logically.

History:
    Anastase encountered Louxiard when he was visiting his mother at the hospital. Anastase was hovering above a patient that just had surgery, helping them recover. Louxiard figured that a fairy with healing abilities would be useful to have around. It took some work, but Louxiard convinced Anastase to accompany him. This was only on one condition, if Anastase could still help out at the hospital from time to time. Louxiard saw no issue with this and agreed.

Supernatural Abilities:
    Anastase has the ability to heal minor injuries by basking targets in an aura of light. He can also repel the undead by creating a sigil that prevents them from coming within 10 feet diameter of it.

Spirit Catalogue:
    Lucille
    Anastase
    Last edited by thesilverwolf; 19th June 2013 at 7:36 AM.

@ Janice Quatlane: Okay, just let me know when you’re ready for me to review it.

@ SoulMuse: Okay, Reserved.

@ DVB: Okay, thanks for letting know.

@ Monster Guy (Leo - Shaman, Helena - Fairy): Accepted

@ thesilverwolf (Lou - Exorcist, Lucille - Fairy, Anastase - Fairy): Accepted
    While it seems your fairies roam free, go ahead and add a Spirit Catalog to your inventory.

Serebii Paranormal & Crypto-zoological Society / And My Etsy Shop!
    I've also got Blog about all things paranormal:
    http://problematicafiles.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: Vampire bats are the only bats that can walk on all fours.

A Gravity Falls Fanclub? Everything is different now!

Hey if this is still open for Sign Ups, I think I'd like to put a reserve on a regular human please.

I still may be able to finisn my sign up for this

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

SpyroxPikachu (Reg. Human): Sure, I’ll add you to the list. Remember as a Regular Human you won’t be able to see the spirits under most circumstances.

DVB: Okay, I’ll put you back on the list.

EVERYONE, I’ve put up the RPG thread! Do Not Panic! Sign-ups are still open.

I was wondering, would I be allowed to play as a possessed Exorcist? By this I mean that while he had been possessed, being an Exorcist he's able to hold the Spirit at bay most of the time. The possessing Spirit really wouldn't boost any abilities but it would be able to communicate with the host and will be always attempting to gain control of the body. As a consequence the Exorcist would be unable to summon Spirits to aid him.

If I can't play as a possessed Exorcist then would I be able to play a possessed Human? Again no boosts in power, although he will be able to see other spirits and communicate. In addition he'd also be in constant turmoil with the Spirit trying to take control.

I finished the SU. The Ghosts history wasn't really much to write about.

Also edited a bit around Archies personality.
    And I am very confused as of you've already started it..?
    Last edited by Schade; 23rd June 2013 at 6:32 PM.

Okay, I finished writing this yesterday but for some reason didn't post it....

Name: Ian Blackwood

Character Type: Standard run of the mill human

Appearance: Standing just under six foot three, Ian generally towers above everyone around him. Even when he doesn’t, his severe facial expressions and dead green eyes most people are thoroughly intimidated by him anyway. Despite his “handsome” features, Ian sports a pair of scars on his face, one stretching from his left temple to the collarbone on the opposite side of his face, and the other, is simply a slash mark across his right eye, both leftovers from being tortured while in the military. Ian's brown hair is cut short, as it typical military fashion.

Obviously as ex-military, Ian’s frame is well built, in the sense of a sprinter or dancer, however, much of this is hidden by his lose fitting clothing. Normally, Ian wears long a long sleeved shirt, and loose fitting jeans. A leather jacket, combat boots, and a hiking backpack complete Ian’s usual garb.

Personality: Ian presents the outward appearance of being almost sociopathic, mostly to cover for his own traumatic experiences. In reality he isn’t a sociopath, and doesn’t advocate beating the tar out of children, but it keeps others far enough away from him that Ian can deal with his demons in peace.

The fact is, Ian is a broken man. Having seen, and had, truly inhumane things done to him, and brutally murdering several people up close with a knife, Ian’s psyche is very close to simply snapping outright. Unable to reconcile the fact that he has been forced to watch people be tortured, raped, and worse, with the knowledge that, had he escape earlier, which he could have done, he could have prevented much of that from happening, Ian spends much of his time hiding behind a veil of sociopathic words while he tries to wrapped his head around this.

Underneath all the insanity and disturbing exterior, Ian enjoys reading, writing, and archery, along with marksmanship. While not extremely social, Ian does enjoy having “intellectual” debates about anything that does involve the military, although he is willing to make exception for those “morons” in Congress. Ian has also always been somewhat paranoid, meaning he generally doesn’t go anywhere without several weapons, none of which he actually has a permit to carry.

History: Born to a fairly well off rural family, Ian’s early life was uneventful, completely and utterly. He did well in school, and while somewhat introverted, had a group of friends he enjoyed spending time with. Ian’s ultimate goal, at this point in his life, was to be a writer, or failing that, some other well paying job relating to writing or science.

However, just before Ian was to go to college, his family hit a rough patch financially, and wouldn’t be able to pay for him to attend the college he originally planned to. Unwilling to go to a different, more affordable school, Ian instead joined the military, specifically the Marines, but first, he chose to undergo Ranger Training, which he failed twice before passing. After undergoing Ranger Training, Ian was trained as a Sniper by the Marines, where he excelled.

During the first year of his deployment, at age nineteen, while providing cover fire for a raid, Ian was captured by a terrorist group, who proceeded to hold him captive, and torture him for almost three years. During this time, Ian’s captors would often taunt him, saying that he would never escape. After three years, Ian did manage to escape, and in the process was forced to commit to truly horrible acts, and bore witness to some acts that were much worse. During his escape Ian found a radio, which he used to contact the Marines.

When the military arrived, they found a heavily malnourished, beaten, but utterly unbroken Marine, who spent much of the helicopter flight back to a base swearing at them for not finding him sooner.

Ian was reassigned to duty back in the country while he underwent a mental health evaluation, which revealed that Ian, while not fine, was still fit for combat duty, and so he completed the rest of his tour of duty. Towards the end of this tour, Ian return to a base not all that far from Juniper Village, where he finished his time in the military.

After receiving his honorable discharge, Ian moved Juniper Village to spend some time by himself, and come to terms with what happened to him. However due to some kind of clerical error, or something along those lines, Ian was allowed to keep his assault rifle and sniper rifle, along with bullets for both. He keeps these items hidden, as he doesn’t actually have the legal permit to own a firearm.

Until the whole zombie thing blew up, Ian lived in the North-East District, keeping mostly to himself on the edge of town.

Inventory:

Combat knife

Backpack Containing:

Disassembled Barret M82 Sniper Rifle + 5 10 round magazines
    M4 Carbine with 10in barrel + 5 30 Round Magizines
    Scope for both weapons
    $43.18
    Last edited by SoulMuse; 23rd June 2013 at 11:30 PM.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Onarax: Yeah, that sounds like a interesting character. (Think of the character types in this RPG as guidelines more than rules, if you stray to far it won’t work, but I can see that one working.) Are you reserving a spot?

Elysian Arcturus - Necromancer, Adalind - Ghost: Accepted
    I just started it. It’s been a while now since I posted this sign-up thread, so I figured I might as well get this started. But I’m leaving sign-ups open as this seems like the sort of RPG where new players won’t be a distraction.

SoulMuse Ian - Reg. Human: Accepted
    Does Ian have hair? What color?

Yes....wow, that is what I get for writing my appearance last, and then changing half my personality section.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Name: Alana Mittal
    Character Type: Human

Appearance: Alana stands at 5’7”, making her slightly above average for height. She weighs around 150 pounds, although, she is quite physically fit due to the challenges she faces on a daily basis. She has a fairly normal complexion, only dotted with a few select freckles that charter her face around her nose. She has long dark brown hair, usually tied back in a small red bow. The end of her hair is tied off in a neat red bow, hoping to prevent her from being pulled back. Her eyes are an icy blue, somewhat intimidating for people. Her body type is very much like the hourglass shape women are known for, she just has wider hips. Her breast size is average, putting her around a C cup.

Alana wears a red plaid shirt, with a nice red undershirt that’s stained with blood. She also wears a greyish-green winter jacket in case of cold weather, and finds it rather easy to move around in a pair of skinny jeans to complete her outfit. She also wears a nice pair of black combat boots and carries around her revolver.

Personality: Alana is a tough broad. She doesn’t ask questions and isn’t exactly a sociable person, she’s more of a lone wolf actually. She likes to travel by herself, keeping only her dog’s company. She’s smart, usually making witty remarks in situations. (Especially situations in which she’s scared, she enjoys making witty remarks to lighten the situation.)

Alana studied psychology in High School and College, giving her a good understanding of the human mind. She tends to psychoanalyze the people she meets, figuring out what drives them, and in turn, what their problems are. She had hoped to be a Shrink before the world went to hell. However, Alana does have her own problems. She keeps quiet about them, trying not to let them bother her, but in short, she’s only human.

Alana is somewhat flirtatious when she truly wants something and you won’t give it to her, but she has everyone’s well being in mind and is one of the kindest people when you get to know her.

History: Alana was born to a middle class family, although, her life wasn’t entirely uneventful. When she hit the age of seven, her father left the family, never to be seen again. Alana blamed herself at the time, not knowing that her father had been gambling away their money and that her mother had finally grown tired of it and thrown him out. Alana was upset for a while, but slowly began to get over the situation as she began making more and more friends at her school.

Alana’s life after this, was quite normal until she turned 14. At this age she began going to her local High School, this is also the age she began showing an interest in the human psyche. She began studying psychology, and doing a wonderful job at it too. At the end of her freshman year, her mom bought her a small dog to congratulate her on how well she was doing.

The dog was a tiny little Husky, whom Alana named Winston. Alana and Winston became fast friends, and to this day have never really separated from each other. After Alana turned 17, she moved out of her house to begin going to College in a small village called Juniper Village, using her own money to rent an apartment; her mom allowed her to take Winston with her, knowing the two wouldn’t want to separate.

The first year of her College life was rather normal, until the dead began to rise. Alana didn’t believe it at first, but as she saw the odd creatures rising out of the ground, she knew that no one was lying.

She began training herself at the local shooting range, learning very quickly how to aim and shoot a gun, and learning how to wield a knife. She’s now known as a self declared zombie hunter, going on runs with Winston to try and thwart this threat.

Inventory
    • A long revolver (nicknamed by her as the werewolf slayer) + 4 packs of 15 rounds.
    • A standard issue hunting knife
    • 10 assorted cans of food
    • A small amount of money (Around $30.00)

Name: Winston

Species: Husky (Dog)

Appearance: Winston stands at about 3 feet, or a yardstick tall. He weighs about 80 pounds, making him quite healthy and strong. He’s white in color with grey overtones. His eyes are blue, similar to his master’s and he wears a red collar with a small nametag on it.

Personality: Winston is extremely loyal to his master, he will obey any command given to him by her. He’s extremely protective of her, and very weary of other people; although he will never attack without being given a command. Otherwise, he’s very playful and enjoys playing fetch with his master when there’s a period with no fighting.

History: Winston was born on a farm with 4 brothers and sisters, he was the largest of the litter, and thus, the strongest. He was bought by a nice lady as a present for her daughter, he was given to the daughter as a 4 month year old puppy and the two grew up together. He then moved away with her when she went to College and was trained to be a hunting dog after the world went to hell.

SpyroxPikachu Alana - Reg. Human, Winston - Dog (Husky): Accepted

Yeah I'll go ahead and reserve a spot, I hope to have my Profile up tonight, but if not it'll be up tomorrow morning.

Hey, VP, long time no see! Was wondering, would I be allowed to sign up as just a fresh ghoul/ghost (without anyone to summon him), who doesn't realize they're dead at first? They would think they're a regular human and be very confused when they can see ghosts and other regular humans can't, and would only gradually start to pass through matter and exhibit other signs of, well, being dead. The explanation for that would be that since the human mind is damn powerful, the fact that they think they're alive keeps them sort of more human-like than others. Then, gradually during the rp, they start to realize what they truly are (thus making them turn more and more a ghost since their mind isn't keeping them bound to their body anymore) and fear that the group turns against them or something. If not, would I be allowed to play one of the other summoned creatures (imp, fairy) without a summoner? I can come up with excuses for that to work, I think.

If that doesn't work, that's cool, just figured I'd ask.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

That's an interesting idea, but can nobody see him/her then? as it's a Ghost?

I was thinking that at first, yes (since they also can't pass through solid matter at first), except maybe during the times they're feeling weak or sick or something, but as time passes and they start showing signs of being dead, normal people stop seeing them. I was thinking it'd be a gradual thing (so at first he'd just seem to be paler/his colors duller and then go from there, etc.) It still wouldn't be that big a hindrance to my playing either, since Shamans, Exorcists and Necromancers can all communicate with spirits. And yeah, like said, I can also make them some other kind of spirit instead of a ghost, if that makes a difference.

I'm glad you asked though, since I forgot to mention that otherwise.
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 24th June 2013 at 1:09 PM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

So it's like slowly fading away?

WIP on History and all. XD

Name: Rozalia Faustyna Górniak ("Rose")

Character Type: Necromancer

Appearance: Rose is a little over 6 feet tall and a Slavic beauty, her skin being pale and her long hair is a crimson red, its length significantly past her waist, though it is often tied up with a black ribbon in a high ponytail that reaches waist-length. She has long bangs that cover her left eye, which she refuses to push out of the way, even if she is made to. Contrary to what some may think, however, her left eye is nothing strange, being the exact shade of bright azure-blue as her right. Her body is slim, lean and fit with large, ample breasts and long, slender legs. She knows that she's attractive and is used to wearing revealing clothing that emphasizes her body. Around her upper arms are a pair of thorny, black tattoos that encircle them like bands. Her navel is pierced, as are her ears (three piercings each).

Rose wears a lot of black, befitting her necromancer status. However, she dislikes dressing up like a "typical magic-user" and prefers sensual, less "long and flowing" types of clothes. One of the few things she is assured of is her beauty, and thus, chooses to emphasize it. Her favorite outfit consists of a deep red crimson silk halter top with a low back, worn under a tight, strapless black leather corset-minidress hybrid with iron clasps closing its front, as well as a jagged hem. The dress ends well above her upper thigh and hugs her body snugly and closely in all places. For footwear, she wears black lace-up thigh-high boots with low heels, in order to allow her movement. Black leather gloves with silver chains cover her hands, and a black choker with a blood-red garnet stone encircles her neck.

Personality: Rose, like her namesake, is beautiful but also thorny. She is standoffish and rather unfriendly, even bordering on hostile most of the time towards others. She rarely warms up to people, and it would probably be difficult to get to know her due to her lack of effort in reaching out to others. An independent spirit, she believes that she can handle her issues and problems by herself, even things beyond her control, and often brushes others aside, believing that she needs nobody but herself. It is difficult for her to trust someone, as she had once loved someone so much only to have her heart broken, leading her to believe that all people are inherently liars and undeserving of her trust. Being one who speaks her mind all the time, she does not care about what others may think, she just says things, disregarding the possible consequences. Towards others, she is brash, speaking with foul language and hostility and sometimes is also needlessly crass to those who annoy her. She is also extremely irritable, and won't hesitate to hurt anyone physically if she feels as if they are annoying her. Overall, she is definitely a difficult person to get along with.

Rose likes to think that she hates guys a lot, and she definitely does show it. She is obviously more hostile towards men, often using her heartbreak as a scapegoat and excuse for the way she acts. One would find out however that this is not exactly true, if one takes the time and is patient with her. She's just very reluctant to allow herself to give in to or trust anyone, especially with the possibility of a repetition of her past experience. It still affects her a lot, and it torments her to the point of becoming this way. She does not think guys are worth it if they don't try hard enough or dismiss her immediately. What she really wants is someone who is patient with her and would stick by her through everything. She doesn't believe that guys like this exist and would probably continue to stick to that, unless someone proves her wrong, of course.

This, however, doesn't mean that Rose is entirely bad company. While still driven by her own anger, she still has feelings, and that includes compassion, though she does not always show this. It takes patience, understanding and trustworthiness to reach out to her, and it does not always succeed. However make no mistake, Rose knows a good person after she spends some time with him or her, and would warm up in her own way if she trusts him or her enough and deems them to be someone she can lean on without worries, though it is extremely hard for her to do so. And her ways of warming up often include denial and covering up when confronted about it, leading her to become a bit too defensive if she does. However, it would be worth it, as Rose is definitely someone you can rely on and would be proud to call a friend...that is if you manage to see the rose despite its thorns and pick it without fear or reservations.

Interestingly, Rose is less cold and unsociable around younger children and those who seem to be lonely or shunned. Perhaps this is because she doesn't believe that children have it in them to break her once again, or maybe because she can identify better with those who, like her, are alone, believing them to be less likely to mess with her. It should be known that Rose is less likely to hit or shout at those types of people compared to others, though she's still quite unapproachable even to the former unless one really does make the effort to reach out to her and be patient with her. She could be nice to others if she wants to, and she does have a kind core beneath her hostility, it's just very rare to see her make friends, but she really does have it in her.

Rose is independent and headstrong, knowing her way around things and often trusts her instincts more than she trusts others' advice, partially because of her confidence and partially because of her refusal to trust just about anyone. She isn't one to just sit around in a corner and do nothing or look pretty. She actually enjoys fighting and is not the type to give up or back out of a fight...especially in situations where she would have to sit out for a man to step in. Her manner of talking as well as her tendencies and gestures, cannot be described as very feminine. In fact, she is rough around the edges and rather masculine and not above hitting anyone. It's also pretty difficult to get this girl drunk, especially since she has a high tolerance level, but doing so makes her uncharacteristically flirtatious, even towards those she says she hates, greatly contrasting her personality. Despite all these however, Rose does have a heart, albeit a very difficult one to know.

History: Rozalia, more often known as Rose, was born in Eastern Europe to Marek and Agnieszka Górniak, both of them doctors and humans. For the first nine years of her life, she at first seemed like a normal human girl. She enjoyed roughhousing, making friends and playing with her brother, often getting into mischief and trouble. However, this all changed for the young preteen, who started seeing things that she never used to see. Spirits, they seemed, though it was not all the time that she saw them. When she told her parents about this, they watched and waited to see if Rose said anything more before taking action. After a year, with a few more of the incidents coming from Rose, her parents decided to contact their friend Lech, a necromancer himself, to raise Rose and help hone her skills. Lech came and took her to live with him in the North-East district. Helping Rose master her powers proved to be more difficult than Lech expected, as she saw spirits relatively infrequently, never managed to hold them for long and only bonded with one spirit partner, a ghost wolf she named Księżyc (and she wasn't the best at handling him either). Rose was almost a hopeless case, improving rather slowly, yet Lech kept his patience, knowing that there was something there. She also met a number of people her age whom she made friends with. Nights were spent out with them, be it in the pub, the pool hall or out in the nearby city. She was closer to one of them compared to all the others however. Aidan Murphy, two years older than she was and a Shaman, was her best friend. It soon developed into something more and love blossomed between them by the time Rose was eighteen and Aidan, twenty.

Between constant training and Lech's attempts to help her progress faster, Rose and Aidan grew closer, to the point of consummating her relationship with him only a year after. She loved him, and she knew that he loved her. This unfortunately, did not end well for either of them. The end came after another year. Aidan always turned up late or at times, never even did show himself whenever he promised to. After a period of four days of no-show, Rose went to where Aidan lived to get an answer from him, only to find out that he was with another woman, kissing her. Rose had no words for him, but it was at this moment that the flower grew its thorns, and somehow, something awakened in her. Only allowing her eyes to speak for themselves, she allowed her partner to attack him and the woman, showing no mercy as she somehow managed to handle the ghost miles better than she ever did, her power unleashing its potential with her heartbreak. Aidan and the woman ended up dead, and she never regretted it. Here, she gave her heart, trusted him...only for him to cheat on her. Resolving never to trust another man again out of hurt, heartbreak and anger, she left them, never feeling sorry for what she did. They deserved it after all, she told herself.

Rose was no longer the girl with seemingly little power. As if her bitterness removed all the blocks, she became much more adept at necromancy. Seeing spirits was no longer a problem for her, she made many of them do her bidding, yet never chose another partner save for Księżyc, who grew more powerful as well. Lech worried for her emotional stage, but she didn't care. She was stronger now, and she felt that it definitely was better that way.

Inventory:
    - Khopesh (Crescent-shaped Egyptian sickle-sword she uses as a weapon. Hers has a blood-red blade and a black handle with rose engravings.)
    - A set of four throwing-knives (For back-up.)
    - $30.00
    - Tube of paprika paste (Her guilty pleasure.)

Spirit Partners

Name: Księżyc (Also answers to "Moon")

Spirit Type: Ghost Wolf

Appearance: Księżyc is a bit foggy and smoky as compared to regular wolves, evidenced by the wisps that trail him when he moves, but still retains his coloring, general look and of course, lethality. A large wolf standing four feet tall, he has thick, black fur with a slightly rough look to it and his eyes are a pale silver.

Personality: Księżyc is aloof and a bit of a loner, preferring the company of Rose and often gets rather aggressive around others on first impression. Unlike Rose however, he gets used to others faster than she does and learns to trust them. Do not be fooled however, as he can tell those he could be comfortable with from those he couldn't, and would act accordingly, assaulting and attacking the latter type fiercely. He is a very loyal partner who looks out for Rose, but also tries to stand his ground when he knows that she's being unreasonable. He also has a pet peeve, which is his name being mispronounced. Thus, he also answers to the name "Moon" to make things simpler and less embarrassing for his pride.

History: Księżyc was once a ferocious Alpha wolf from somewhere north of Juniper village, in the snowy mountains. He was known to his fellow wolves as fierce, yet warm-hearted leader who was formidable in the hunt, yet was never cruel to his own pac. The pack, despite being one of the most feared among the people living in the mountains, were not invulnerable either. Księżyc and the others met their end during an avalanche, which killed the whole pack. As for how the ghost wolf was found, Lech had taken Rose to the mountains with him, in order to help her find a Spirit partner. At 14 years old, Rose was already fairly behind as compared to the others, who already got their first partners at earlier ages. She was adamant though, that she did not want a typical fairy or an Elemental, but something...different, ferocious, despite her seeming lack of skill. She never gave up, and Lech gave in and took her out of the village. It was on the second day in the mountains that she met the ghost wolf. At first, he was reluctant to do so, but after a few days, grew to admire the girl's efforts and thus, bonded with her followed her soon after.

Physical Abilities: Integrating with Księżyc gives Rose a feral, berserk-like state where her strength, speed and senses are heightened and allows her to attack continuously. As the ghost wolf died in an avalanche, said attacks have a slightly icy nature to them, having the potential to slow down or numb foes, her strategy in order to ease the necromancy process.

Supernatural Abilities: Aside from being able to possess and pass through any form of wall or solid substance, Księżyc is also capable of quick teleportation, allowing him to vanish, end up in a different place, and back again.
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 23rd July 2013 at 6:13 AM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Oh lulz, if I knew you were gonna use her again, I would've used Adam. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 24th June 2013 at 5:45 PM.

Why don't you make a second character then? Adam and Rose is a fun, opposite-type pair. XD He can be a cheery Necro. :3

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

My Archie will be rejected by the other Necros, won't he? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    So it's like slowly fading away?
    Basically, yeah.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Onarax: Alright

GoldenHouou: I suppose you could play as just a spirit/ghoul. The downside being you have less options for companions characters, and normal people wouldn’t be able to see you unless you were a ghoul, or being seem by regular humans was your power.

If you want to go this route, use the spirit sign-up form, but increase the number of sentences to match the main sign-up form, and add an inventory. If you’re a ghoul you’ll be able to carry real item, and spirits are allowed 1-2 phantasmal items.

You want a Revere then?

*Jean Grey* Rose - Necromancer, Księżyc - Ghost (Wolf): A little more information on her clothes would be nice too, such as a favorite outfit.

Monster Guy: It’s not too late to change characters if you want, but seeing how different characters interact can be rewarding too.

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Why don't you make a second character then? Adam and Rose is a fun, opposite-type pair. XD He can be a cheery Necro. :3
    But I don't we think can have 2 characters, and I like Leo and his Fairy. xD

I think with all the companion characters, 1 character is enough. I will let you change your character if you really want to though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast