Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hi Ho Silver Wind! (398)

He seemed annoyed off screen, but not that much. He goes up and praises her for her high score, which is obviously a ruse, but I didn't notice him that angry about it, at least in this first episode anyway.

On another note the animation team in this episode re-used stock animation of Cacturne from his debut episode in "A Cacturne for the Worse". Lazy, it was even the same appeal with Cacturne shooting bullet seed on the floor.

Jeez, it really is such a shame that the first episode of the Grand Festival had such crappy animation. Harley looked horribly off model in most of his scenes, it looked like this particular animation team wasn't sure how to draw him.

Geki Guest

I loved this episode. It was totally awesome. Harley and Drew were there, which was cool. May actually taking advice from Harley again, I think she's just joshing him. It's a grade start-off for the next two episodes.

5/5

I still don't like Harley very much, but at least he was pretty funny in this episode. I liked how he teased May and Drew about their relationship, and May's reaction when he pointed things out. This was definitely a terrific episode for contestshipping, and a great Drew episode. Drew was even nice to May several times in the episode, I like that. I also liked James impersonating Norman again, that was pretty funny. I especially liked Harley's reaction when he saw "Norman" (and finding out later that Norman is May and Max's dad), and the Norman-themed motto. I also liked hearing all the references to past characters. I had to search my mind to remember what episode(s) everyone was from, especially Janet.

Overall, 8/10. I can't wait for the rest of the grand festival. Let's see if I watch it before next Friday this time.
    Last edited by wobbanut; 25th February 2006 at 2:26 PM.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22 NEW!! 10/28
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

this was funny because of the funny expressions, when he was holding may's hand, when he found out may was norman's daughter, ect.

though the harley butt thing made me laugh when i saw the captions on SPPF XD
    You never were there....but you never were here, either...
    This the Prince Manaphy, my bishie. *hugs*
    Thanks to Coronis for the Manaphy sprite and ~*SeijisSeviper*~ for the Anti-Manaphy!

Hey, can anyone give me a website to download this video? I've read about though, It sounds great!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can do that pikachusfan. Anyway I *slaps self with book* missed the *slaps self with book* episode!!!! *slaps self with book one hundred times* I just wanna kill myself for missing this episode! I want to see Harley to do something funny and gay like he always does on the show.

Shadowcat Guest

Watched it on YouTube since it didn't air in Singapore yet.

Anyways, it was a pretty good episode with the lines, the animations were a little off though.

And ZOMG, when Harley said 'I sense something romantic going on...', I was like 'ZOMG, KAWAII! HARLEY'S A CS'ER!'

Okay, maybe I'm off with that part.

But still, pretty decent episode and I liked it though.

Lol, Harley constantly makes me laugh...
    -Thanks to Liam-Kun for this iSaur!

-I made this card.

Very nice episode May's finally at the Grand Festival and doing well, to she's trusting Harley again. Interesting Team Rocket decided to impersonate Norman probably thought they'd never run into May. Also I noticed that Harley brought up May's and Drew's relationship, and it was funny to see May react to that. Hopefully May will win the competition.
    Last edited by Battra; 13th February 2007 at 2:59 PM.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Pointless episode. I didn't find anything remotely interesting about it. >_> To me anyway.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

i thought it was a decent episode, i think a 7/10 should be okay for it.

i dont like this episode at all....i saw better ones =(
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Silver wind was pretty good, huh?
    Anyways I like contests and Gym battles! They are more interesting than any other episodes...except catching a new pokemon!
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

Great episode, finally the first Grand Festival...

Harley was strange, his mood changes all the time.

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

*Mouth waters*

The Grand Festival is finally here! Nice to see May get all that support. I think there was too much TR filler. They should of started appeals earlier.

8.5/10.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Well I was disappointed that the Hoenn Grand Festival took place in Slateport city. In the anime, it's my least favorite since May lost there once before.

The stadium was bigger than I expected and it was sweet of May's mom to come and cheer for her daugther. May and Co. also got a nice suite to sleep in since she's competing.

As for the rest of the episode, It was so cute that Drew gave May a rose and that Harley returned to compete. May's Beautifly's Silver Wind was great for the appeal round. 9/10

I liked this episode overall. The Grand Festivals always excite me
    Harley made me laugh throughout the episode, especially when he gets all fake-shocked and teases May. He's definitely one of the more interesting characters from this show, that's for sure....

And on a different note, the Silver Wind was decent. I'd give this episode 8.5/10.
    Water Pokemon RULE! WORLD DOMINATION!

I have claimed
    Sapphire, and Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka! 8D

This episode was ok... Harley had another scheme going in this episode... It was funny to see Jessie swallowed by Swalot. It was interesting that May was falling for Harley's scheme, especially when Drew even noticed that it was very suspicious.

54/100

this episode was awesome, and i think they made Harley steal the whole show. May's reaction was so funny when Harley was like, "I sense something romantic going on. I have to document this!" YES! HE'S A CONTESTSHIPPER!

Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

Oh yea Harley is defiently proven gay in this episode. Not that anything is wrong with that but it was proven. I'm also surprised that Harley didn't know that May was norman's daughter.

So...in one year...there were enough contests for 247 people to win five ribbons?
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

The appeals? I'm not going to get into them.

Harley? I love that guy.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234