Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Deceit & Assist (399)

another contest themed episode, it was nice in my opinion 7/10.

A contest episode again...it was good...not my favorite.
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Skitty was great, although it was confused for a second.

And i loved Drew's appeal, amazing.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

So it's finally time for some action at the Grand Festival now that everything's been settled. May has her Pokemon healed and checked one last time before the main battles and she met Harley again. She was being very nice to him despite him being creepy and sadistic. Drew was there too with his Roselia and Masquerain, they were so cute. Probably the funniest thing about this episode was the part where that fat guy gets hit with Snorunt's Ice Beam during training and Torkoal has to melt away the ice from his behind. Teehee.

I liked it when May's Skitty was practicing Assist and it turned into a pretty Silver Wind from Beautifly. Even Harley praised it although he was probably just playing along as he always does. The appeals started off with a bang thanks to Harley! His Banette looked creepy but it's Will-O-Wisp and Shock Wave combo was good enough to earn Harley a decent score. The Jessie gets discovered as a fake posing as that fat guy Anthony by Swalot. But then Anthony's appeal with Swalot was kind of bland seeing as Swalot hardly knows any dazzling moves.

When Skitty took the stage for it's appeal, it was so freaking cute! Though May messed up big time. By having it use Assist randomly to trigger random effects like Razor Leaf, Solar Beam (to my surprise), and Petal Dance, it all lacked originality even after Skitty suffered Petal Dance's confusion effect. She barely managed to save herself with that ice pillar move. Looks like Drew was able to see through Harley's malicious scheme, right before he hit the stage with his Masquerain to make a bubble-based appeal that was the best so far! Robert and Milotic were good too but we didn't get to see much from them. The battle between May and Harley promises to be intense, 9/10

This episode was cool. May definitely used Assist way too much in the appealing round. May's battle with Beautifly and Bulbasaur vs Harley was really cool, their combos were great. It was surprising to see Skitty using Solarbeam with its Assist move.

70/100

Assist spam. Assist spam everywhere. Skitty has got to be May's worst Pokemon. And by worst I mean most annoying.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234