Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhapsody In Drew (400)

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al
    Snorunt evolving was out of the blue. He was the last of Ash's Pokemon I would think would evolve. No doubt Corphish will be ticked to no end about this.

May lost as most of us could have told you. I mean come on, she's not going to win hwer first Grand Festival. Just like Ash was not going win his first league.
    I Agree with ya all the way...

TV TOME is probably partying right now...cuz THEY ARE SO CALLED RIGHT...lol

well...i'm still happy for the EVOLUTION...it looks more SERIOUS...

but this contest...was real intresting...but i didn't see Roberts score during the round where they went for the POINTS...as what did he get?

and...SEREBII...all 3 ep...have EXCELLENT...WORTHY AVTAR...think about...
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

Why do people constantly insist that Corphish will have problems with other pokémon evolving? The ONLY pokémon he was jealous of was Grovyle, and that was all. Not Swellow, nor Combusken, nor Ludicolo. So I don't know where people are getting the idea from.

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroyd
    "um, everyone..."
    "I'm really glad I got to be in the Grand Festival. I've found my goal. I want to be Top Coordinator!"
    (various reactions)
    "Yeah, I'll work hard with my pokemon. The first step is getting into the next Grand Festival!"
    Eh? Call me dense, but I fail to see how that indicates her departure from the show. Unless the "next grand festival' she's refering to actually means 'the next grand festival in Houen". Otherwise, it indicates that there is going to be another Grand Festival in a different region~

Although, if they do decide to get rid of Haruka, of whom is established as a major character now, making it seem incredibly strange to get rid of her so early, perhaps they're considering starting with a brand new cast? *crosses fingers*

Oh, and I'm incredibly pleased that it wasn't a pure Skitty vs. Flygon battle in that showdown between Shuu. Because that would have seriously sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by ShucklemasterJ
    and drew with a flygon? Thats an insult to Flygon!
    ....ok then. How so? Go on, humour me.

Okay, okay, okay!
    In Slateport, May goes up against Drew and May looses. Drew goes up against Robert and Drew loses. Robert wins the Slateport ribbon!
    At the Grand Festival, May goes up against Drew and May looses. Drew goes up against Robert and Drew loses. Robert wins the ribbon cup!

...Talk about your Deja Vu!!!...Hehe, I couldn't resist! Anyways, a couple of things, I'm glad to see that Ash's Snorunt evolved! Hell, it sure caugt me out of surprise! I kind of knew that May wasn't going to win. But I kind of wanted Drew to win (so yeah I was disappointed to see that he lost)

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Yes, we can all say that the evolution of Snorunt was like the first big evolution surpirse in ages, because for all the evolutions they usually revealed them in the title or preview.

Aww, Glalie looks pretty cute smiling!

Thats the thing, there wasnt a preview or info about this episode before it aired...thats why it was a shock. Chances are it would have been hinted or shown in them if there was

Why do people keep making up these rediculous patterns?! THERE IS NO PATTERN TO WHAT HAPPENS! And it was expected May would lose but not really who she'd lose to. You'd think she'd beat Drew like Ash finally beat Gary but I guess not.

im interested in what attack munchlax had that skitty used. i'm not sure what attack flamez is referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Quote Originally Posted by ShucklemastJ
    and drew with a flygon? Thats an insult to Flygon!
    ....ok then. How so? Go on, humour me.
    That's exactly what I'd like to know. o_o If anything, Shuu having a Flygon is just the opposite of an insult. I mean, look at his score on the appeals! Compared to the others, Shuu appears to be very skilled at what he does.
    || The stars rule men, but God rules the stars. ||

OWNER OF THE CHRISTIAN ALLIANCE
    Cartoon Bish; Soundwave

those who wanted to know what attacks skitty did:
    used assist throught the whole thing.
    first came silver wind, then razor leaf, fire spin, vine whip, string shot, whirwind.
    then came out SOLAR BEAM ( that is munchlax's attack). it then used petal dance which came out nice, but then got confused and started to run around. They show harley then and he starts to laugh at her and drew starts to yell at him. May tells skitty to doubleslap itself so it can get out of confusion and it does. May then orders a blizzard and skitty does one going up in the air and forms a beautiful ice structure and lands on top of the ice and gets a score of 79.

Well the attack is solar beam, and im pretty sure munchlax has some other good attacks also.

I think may comes in the top eight because when they show the board when she beats harley its like this:
    Robert vs ?
    ? vs ?
    May Vs. Drew
    ? vs ? altogether thats eight people and may loses to drew so that would make her in the top eight right?
    and by the way im a guy... lol.

So Skitty against Flygon, heh saw that loss coming another deja vu occurance, also i forgot who said it but somebody was saying somthing about how Snorunt shouldn't have evolved on the 400th episode or something cause tvtome would be bragging about it, well i guess they are now cause it happened.

Twilight Jirachi Guest

When I looked at pics it kinda messed me up a bit. First I looked at the character bios and saw that ash's snorunt evolved. this reminded me of another thread when the were talking about ash's pokemon evolving. Anyway i wanted may to win but when she lost to drew it got me upset. By the way. What was the scoring about. Was it scored by:

A)percentage of appeal
    B)Current place
    C) 1 is the highest score or vise versa?

Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    I found a pic of Glalie!
    [IMG135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/rubyrulez/02.png [/IMG135]
    Dear God, I think the anime made it even uglier...

-_- I'm kind of annoyed Snorunt evolved already, while Grovyle and Corphish haven't yet (I love Sceptile and want to see Ash's Grovyle become one, dangit!)
    Last edited by Ralts Master; 9th April 2005 at 8:01 PM.
    Diamond Team:

Exclamation

I like that they showed other co-ordinators watching the Grand Festival!
    I hope they do the same but with Ash in the Hoenn League!

And I still don't understand why May got Munchlax, it's so useless!

I was hoping that Caroline and Delia would meet in The Hoenn League! Imagine that! LOL!

I Like Glalie A LOT!
    [IMG]http://i7.*******.com/24xntw7.jpg[/IMG]
    It's Jesse Baby

Quote Originally Posted by AmeldaS
    I like that they showed other co-ordinators watching the Grand Festival!
    I hope they do the same but with Ash in the Hoenn League!
    Same here. It's nostalgic and fun to see old characters.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Wait that member! OMG HE/SHE Said something big an unexpected evolvution/capture happens on very 100th episode! That member was right. Glalie!

I really didn't expect Snorunt to evolve, why Snorunt? Oh well, it was hard enough for a while to believe that Ash actually caught a Snorunt. Does Munchlax really know the move solarbeam? O.o
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Ethereal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    Wait that member! OMG HE/SHE Said something big an unexpected evolvution/capture happens on very 100th episode! That member was right. Glalie!
    OMG!!! That means that no matter how much people try to deny it (*cough*mods*cough*), something big does/did happen every 100 eps. O_O;;

Quote Originally Posted by Jynxie
    OMG!!! That means that no matter how much people try to
    deny it (*cough*mods*cough*), something big does/did happen every 100 eps. O_O;;
    Ha! Ha! Ha! I know! Hahahahahahahaha! Wait so drew lost to Robert twice but right after beating May both times.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Espeon
    Wow, Harley and Drew really hate each other. Harley seemed really ****** when Drew beat May.
    Harley doesn't particularly like Shuu, but that's nothing compared to his hatred for Haruka. The reason he was so mad when Haruka lost was because he'd wanted to enjoy watching her humiliation at losing, but the crowd was giving her a standing ovation.

Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

I know this has been said, but Glailes evolution really shocked me. I just saw Ash's Bio beening updated on the site and I was thinking it must be Grovlye or Corphish. Snorurt didn't even enter my mind.
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

So, Munchlax actually does have some decent moves at its disposal after all. Being equipped with such an obscure move like Solar Beam is both rather surprising and quite interesting. Not that it makes Munchlax any better or anything, but still, quite interesting none the less.

100th Episode = A Way Off Day off. Tell me what happened in that episode that was in the least bit meaningful.
    Errhmm.....*ponders*.....Jessie in a bikini?

....someone had to say it >.> *shrugs*

Ethereal Guest

100th Episode = A Way Off Day off. Tell me what happened in that episode that was in the least bit meaningful.
    Dude, I was being sarcastic...Damned SPPf not having sarcasm tags yet....

Anyways, wtf is up with Munchy having Solarbeam? o_O That was some unexpected crap about the little guy....I would've expected Mega Punch or Body Slam or something, but Solarbeam? Ah, well.

Ummm....how is this a Solar Beam? Because that's what Skitty used when everyone looked at Munchlax. It doesn't look like a Solar Beam. It looks more like an Electric Attack. Also, did the announcer actually say something along the lines of "Wow! A Solar Beam Attack!" or anything to justify it as so? Finally, did Skitty have to charge-up before using it? Because a Solar Beam is a Solar Beam, no matter if it's Assisted or not [so it should have needed a charge-up].

Hey Guys! Remember BULBASAUR? You know, the cute Grass Type on May's Team that can learn Solar Beam NATURALLY?! Honestly, just because everyone looked at Gonbe, doesn't mean he knows it [and was Ash there? Because if he looked at Gonbe then he's more dense then I though, him owning a Solar Beaming Bulbasaur and all...]

Question: Why did Skitty become Confused after using Petal Dance? If I recall correctly, no Pokemon has become confused after using it. Roselia and Bulbasur have used it countless times without a hint of Confusion. *Is Confused *

Awww....there weren't that many good pics of Banette *sobs* I've been looking forward to seeing it and now we have 2-3 Good pics to work with? WHY?!?!?!

Wow....Glalie IS ugly >.> *breathes heavily* Why? Why Snorunt? Why Writers? Why must you take the cutest Pokemon on Ash's Hoenn Team and turn it into....*points in disgust* THAT?!?!

Now for K.C's Most Deserved Pic to be Avatar'd Award! And it goes to......

[imgs=200]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/400/AG203.jpg[/imgs]

Whoo!!! Combusken is teh awesome-ness!

Oh! And the Grand Festival itself. It was awesome. I loved the Double Battles. They were intense. And Bulbasaur riding on Beautifly reminds me an awful lot of when Butterfree used to carry Bulbasaur under it while flying *sniffs* But ya...Harley get's what he deserves. I just dont like that Drew beat May. Guh!

Maybe Bulbasaur's holding out on us!

GLALIE!!! Yay! How many pokemon are left undebuted on the show now?

Porygon2
    Sceptile
    Tropius
    Metang
    Metagross

I see Metang appearing soon when Masemune's evolves (I hope)
    Metagross will hopefully appear with Steven in the Hoenn Tournament
    Tropius may appear in the league or a filler thereon
    Sceptile could still evolve from Grovyle (possible, I guess) or in the league as an opponent for Ash
    Porygon2 is still contreversial

Have I missed anyone out? Oh, and does this mean that Bulbasaur, Skitty, Combusken and Munchlax won't evolve until next series (if they do evolve or if May stays on the show) Why give Ash an evolution in May's tournament?
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiiest.Combusken
    Question: Why did Skitty become Confused after using Petal Dance? If I recall correctly, no Pokemon has become confused after using it. Roselia and Bulbasur have used it countless times without a hint of Confusion. *Is Confused *
    Because that's its effect. A small reminder that its confusion kickbacks are still present, if not always touched on.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast