Thread: Start a new adventure with pokemons you wished to try!

Default Start a new adventure with pokemons you wished to try!

Hi, so I already beat the elite 4 and did most of the stuff available in the emerald game but throughout the game I always wanted to try x pokemon/s to see if they are as bad as people say so I'm doing a new adventure with 6 pokemons I have never used but always wanted to try.

Skarmory
    Cacturne
    Grumpig (Not really but I already tried 90% of the physic ones so I was kinda forced too)
    Kecleon
    Swalot
    And
    Feebas/Milotic

I will probably switch the weaker one once I get my hands on the ice pokemon Snorunt dunno yet which tough.

So anyone of you people ever done or is doing the same?

I have, also add in Spinda. Every one says that one stinks.
    Last edited by PKMNinja; 5th June 2013 at 5:19 AM.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

I also did the same, with Swalot, even if many people despise it.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Doing it right now in emerald. Feebas for me was great just a little rejected.

Yes but not b/c what ppl say... rather I was curious to use those pokemon myself...
    Like Explaud, Swalot, Breloom, Torkoal, etc...
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I got all the 6 pokemons to 50 and I can see now that they are not bad tough swalot is nothing special.

I kinda like kecleon pretty good moveset capabilities and cacturne is a beast in both attack and s.attack.

Still haven't leveled feebas as I require some berries to max it's happiness (Man he's a pain in the ***)

--

Exploud is awesome! I used it in many occasions he is strong in both attack and s.attack and doesn't have low health and can learn a good variety of moves, Breloom I was going to try it because it's very powerful but I opted for cacturne as I was more curious of the latter and torkoal I was going to try it but didn't have space in team. (I hear it's a good tank)

these are the underrated pokemon i wanted to use on my team:

Sceptile Torkoal
    Muk Lanturn
    Hariyama Sableye

i'm very fond of sweepers such as scyther, and i heard sceptile was a good one. people are always saying that Sableye is an awful pokemon as it has very bad stats, but it's very useful for Brawly and Norman. i threw in hariyama and torkoal as they are amazing at taking hits, and i will use Muk as it's not used all that often. Lanturn has great type coverage and will surely be a tremendous addition to my team. if you could give me any tips on movesets or anything like that, it would be appreciated

Wailord, Breloom, Muk, Exploud, Altaria.

I've always seen Breloom's awesome Attack stat but shied away from it from it's poor speed stat. Wailord then I've always already picked a water type before reaching Mossdeep city :P Altaria doesn't really have offensive stats for a Dragon type... but still it's a change from Swellow or Pelipper or whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wessen View Post
    these are the underrated pokemon i wanted to use on my team:

Sceptile Torkoal
    Muk Lanturn
    Hariyama Sableye

i'm very fond of sweepers such as scyther, and i heard sceptile was a good one. people are always saying that Sableye is an awful pokemon as it has very bad stats, but it's very useful for Brawly and Norman. i threw in hariyama and torkoal as they are amazing at taking hits, and i will use Muk as it's not used all that often. Lanturn has great type coverage and will surely be a tremendous addition to my team. if you could give me any tips on movesets or anything like that, it would be appreciated
    Lanturn is one of those great Water Walls so teach it thunder wave/confuse ray/toxic (2 out of 3). It relies on STAB moves since you'll only dedicate those EV points to defensive stats, so thunderbolt and surf. I'd get one with Calm (high spdef, low att) or Bold (high def, low att) as one helps with grass attacks and the latter helps with ground attacks. Benefits from leftovers best.

I used spoik for the first time along with sableye. I never though they would be so cool!
    Friend Code
    4725-8753-8888