Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Pirates of Decolore! (790)

Default The Pirates of Decolore! (790)

The Pirate King of the Decolora Archipelago!

While heading to the next island, Team Rocket concoct a plan to steal all the food from the ferry's store room. However, before they get a chance, various Water-type Pokémon appear and steal the food before them, taking it off the ferry. Ash & Co. hear the alarm and rush to help, only to find the getaway raft and watch the Pokémon get away with the food. After hearing about the acts that these pirate Pokémon partake within, Ash decides to try and stop them, with Charizard, Snivy & Pignite attempting to make them see the errors of the ways. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The episode starts with Ash and co. on one of the ships.

Parker hands Ash and co. some glasses of juice. Snivy is with the group.

Octillery and Croconaw come out from under the water and Octillery climbs up the ship.

Pikachu, Axew(I think) and Pignite are playing on the ship with a ball.

Octillery slams Pignite and walks off. Croconaw and Azumarill are on the ship.

Team Rocket sneaks into the closet which has the luxury foods and attempt to steal them, but the pirates attack them.

The security alarm goes off and Parker mentions the pirates, who soon run past Ash and co., before attacking them.

They then attack Team Rocket as well.

The pirates start unloading the food onto a raft that Ducklett brought over to them.

The pirates get on the raft and leave the ship.

Oshawott comes out and chases after them. He lands on the raft, surrounded by the pirates.

Octillery inks Oshawott and then Oshawott goes back in his Pokeball.

Charizard comes out and then chases after them.

Team Rocket are on their Basculin submarine, exhausted, but they eventually go in and follow the pirates.

Meowth is on the raft with the pirates.

Iris finishes cleaning off the ink on Oshawott's's face.

Dare Da? Octillery.

Ash and co. arrive on land and talk to Officer Jenny. They mention Croconaw and the others.

Pikachu does an impression of Azumarill.

Officer Jenny tells them about the other times they have stollen.

The pirates make it to an island and then they head into a cave.

Meowth is near them, behind a rock, spying on them. Ducklett them spots him.

Charizard reports back and Ash and co. leave with Officer Jenny on a police speedboat.

Meowth is surrounded by the pirates and tries talking with them.

Ash and co. arrive and do the same thing.

Croconaw has a flashback to a guy yelling at him and abandoning him.

A girl did the same to Azumarill, a guy did the same to Octillery and then a guy did the same to Ducklett.

Meowth is crying.

Ash has battle with the Croconaw and Azumarill, with Jenny being the judge.

Ash uses Pignite and Snivy.

And Ash wins the match.

Team Rocket then announce their presence.

Woobat and Yamask are brought out.

Snivy uses Leaf Storm and Pignite uses Fire Pledge or whatever it is called.

Team Rocket then blast off.

The winds are getting strong and some Darumaka on floaty raft thing are rocking from the waves.

The pirates volunteer to save them and then they do.

The Darumaka return to a boy and girl who are grateful.

The pirates are with Jenny on her speedboat and Ash and co. say goodbye to them.

The end.
    Last edited by playerking; 6th June 2013 at 11:23 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed this more than I thought I would.

The parts that I enjoyed were:
    a) Meowth translating for every Pokémon and when Snivy challenged Crcoconaw, Meowth stated it wasn't him but Snivy who said that.
    b) The battle was pretty good. This is the second double battle in BW. That's sad however.

I am so glad Ash didn't have Palpitoad here. This could have been an even more of a Squirtle Squad clone.

Random : PokéRadar

Charizard literally is not completely just an unfezant replacement as a sky search.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Soo.. Apparently, lots of discussion in the spoilers section leads to minimal discussion of the episode after it airs. Conclusion: Only a bare few actually watch the episode anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Charizard comes out and then chases after them.

Team Rocket are on their Basculin submarine, exhausted, but they eventually go in and follow the pirates.

Iris finishes cleaning off the ink on Oshawott's's face.

Charizard reports back and Ash and co. leave with Officer Jenny on a police speedboat.

Croconaw has a flashback to a guy yelling at him and abandoning him. A girl did the same to Azumarill, a guy did the same to Octillery and then a guy did the same to Ducklett.

Ash has battle with the Croconaw and Azumarill, with Jenny being the judge.

Ash uses Pignite and Snivy. And Ash wins the match.
    Wow, Charizard being useful again I see.. -.-
    Team Rocket in their Basculin Submarine? Where do they keep that thing when they're sneaking in the luxury cabinet?
    Iris cleaning ink of faces.. Taking Misty's role now aren't ya?
    Charizard being succesful in impersonating regional birds, blabla..
    Pirates = Squirtle Squad = Boohoo!

Double battle against wild pokemon.. Who actually gives a crap? Ash regressed in the league, hasn't won ANYTHING (Marine Cup my butt) in the entire series, and has become stale, so am I supposed to be jumping for joy that two starters managed to beat a wild Croconaw and Azumarill? Honestly? Is this what Best Wishes is throwing at us? Hooray!! Ash can beat two wild pokemon at once! Jump to the sky, he's such a great trainer this series!!!

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed this more than I thought I would.

The parts that I enjoyed were:
    a) Meowth translating for every Pokémon and when Snivy challenged Crcoconaw, Meowth stated it wasn't him but Snivy who said that.
    b) The battle was pretty good. This is the second double battle in BW. That's sad however.

I am so glad Ash didn't have Palpitoad here. This could have been an even more of a Squirtle Squad clone.
    Uhm.. Formally, yes, but..:
    - Ash vs. Tepig's former trainer: Double Battle
    - Ash vs. Maractus dude: Triple Battle, one ups a Double Battle, although it wasn't finished.
    - Ash and Cilan vs. Bianca and Juniper: Tag Battle, but who cares about the difference? It's two on two.
    - Ash and Cilan vs. Sky and earth-brothers: Tag Battle, but who really cares about the distinction? It's two on two.

Probably couldn't have enjoyed this. The only thing that I didn't see coming was that Oshawott was retrieved immediately, instead of being the one to lead the group back to the Pirates, which in this case turned out to be Charizard. Which is just a pathetic use of Charizard.

5/10 for okay animation and redundant plot and a won battle for Ash.
    Last edited by Locormus; 6th June 2013 at 11:57 AM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Uhm.. Formally, yes, but..:
    - Ash vs. Tepig's former trainer: Double Battle
    - Ash vs. Maractus dude: Triple Battle, one ups a Double Battle, although it wasn't finished.
    - Ash and Cilan vs. Bianca and Juniper: Tag Battle, but who cares about the difference? It's two on two.
    - Ash and Cilan vs. Sky and earth-brothers: Tag Battle, but who really cares about the distinction? It's two on two.
    Triple Battle doesn't "one up" a Double Battle.
    Double Battles and Tag Battles are clearly different enough to separate them.

Random : PokéRadar

yay charazard is here! that's awesome to me!

Now that the episode is over and playerking has provided us with his commentary, I would like to provide you with a decent summary. The interesting part of this summary being? Myriada.

Spoiler:- Not really a spoiler, just to avoid a wall of text in my post:

My overall opinion on this episode? It's Decent...but still it's pointless. If it had aired around the point when Pignite newly evolved, it would have served as a good character development.

A good episode but a pointless one nonetheless!
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 6th June 2013 at 12:13 PM.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Soo.. Apparently, lots of discussion in the spoilers section leads to minimal discussion of the episode after it airs. Conclusion: Only a bare few actually watch the episode anymore.
    Yeah pretty much. Not saying the spoilers are a bad thing, but when people keep throwing them in your face this is what happens, nobody has to watch anymore. Not much else to say really.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Now that the episode is over and playerking has provided us with his commentary, I would like to provide you with a decent summary. The interesting part of this summary being? Myriada.

Spoiler:- Not really a spoiler, just to avoid a wall of text in my post:
    Seems moot at this point, we already know what happened.

What's left to say? All of it's been done in the "speculation" thread.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Yeah pretty much. Not saying the spoilers are a bad thing, but when people keep throwing them in your face this is what happens, nobody has to watch anymore. Not much else to say really.

Seems moot at this point, we already know what happened.

What's left to say? All of it's been done in the "speculation" thread.
    Agreed but still watching an episode is entirely different from reading it. (At this point, I badly want to start a novelization of the anime as it is, but it seems pointless for these fillers. I'll try once XY starts I guess :3) There's a general decline in Episode Discussion right since the league ended, so we can't put the blame completely on the spoilers

How good a episode is can be better discussed only if you watch it. Let's hope that more people will post in due time.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I think more people will post the next two weeks, with the episodes both actually having more relevance to the main characters again. Sayonara is guaranteed to.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

iris and snivy hangs out alot lately

Double battle against wild pokemon.. Who actually gives a crap? Ash regressed in the league, hasn't won ANYTHING (Marine Cup my butt) in the entire series, and has become stale, so am I supposed to be jumping for joy that two starters managed to beat a wild Croconaw and Azumarill? Honestly? Is this what Best Wishes is throwing at us? Hooray!! Ash can beat two wild pokemon at once! Jump to the sky, he's such a great trainer this series!!!
    It could be fun to watch these episodes at the beginning of BW.After watching terrible Unova League, these wins are just useless to me.

I didn't like Team Rocket flying off.Poor Snivy didn't learn a new move since Ash caught her, but still it wasn't a bad episode.These episodes should have been before the Unova League.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    iris and snivy hangs out alot lately
    lately? how often have we actually seen Snivy in this arc?

Just cause Iris is holding it doesn't mean much, we've seen pokemon interact with other trainers in the group.

Did Oshawott send himself back in the poke ball?

Did Oshawott send himself back in the poke ball?

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Charizard literally is not completely just an unfezant replacement as a sky search.
    Who do you wantr him to send flying to look for a pokemon from his current team? Krokoodile? I don't believe his Aerial Ace would be good enough to help him with that if you know what I mean.

Anyway couldn't watch it live but I had a summary already which made the episode seem fun and looking at the pictures yeah it seemed like a good episode, ill watch it later.

Yes for my girl Snivy being a boss this episode. She received no damage and pretty much slayed. Anyway, I actually rate this a 8/10. Much better than the last episode. I enjoyed the double battle, and now wish I could see another one of Pignite and Snivy, and have it be a Snivy evolution episode. They can have flash backs of how she helped him win and regain his confidence, and they can do it again. ( I know this probably won't happen).

I kind of wish they just did a triple battle, and included Oshawott in it against Octillery.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Basically a so-so episode... Cool to see Snivy again
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

It totally caught me off guard when Ash recalled Charizard from the boat. It looked like he was shooting a laser at nothing since charizard wasn't seen. The range for returning a Pokemon in a Pokeball must be huge.

And lord have mercy Pignite was destroying everything this ep.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I only wish Fire Pledge was a strong in the games as it's portrayed here.
    I guess Pignite can deal with water types while being fire, unlike others...
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Did Oshawott just Return Himself? And from a distance? Has that ever happend before?

Anyways, glad to see Octillery and Croconaw. However... so, so much Hidden Power. D:
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

So was that green murder beam Octazooka? God I hope it was.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    So was that green murder beam Octazooka? God I hope it was.
    No, that was AuroraBeam (also used by Cryogonal in it's first apperance). ^^

EDIT: Also, I really couldn't take Croconaw seriously here... everytime he talked, all I heard was 'Are we gay?'. This is even weirder than what the Beartics said. XD
    Last edited by MastersOfMonsters; 6th June 2013 at 8:24 PM.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

This episode was okay I wonder If Ash's Oshawott sends himself to his pokeball or one of the pirate pokemon also It seems necessary for writers to make Ash's Snivy and Ash's Pignite to challenge the abandoned pokemon but I don't know that counts as abandoned pokemon they go back to their trainers at the end of the episode.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast