Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Pirates of Decolore! (790)

That was a great episode. Great to see plenty of screen time for Snivy and Pignite, and it even brings more mysteries surrounding Snivy's past. The "pirates" were annoying at first, but they just happened to be abandoned, thanks to Meowth for the translation. Good double battle, nice to see Snivy win without any injuries.

I really loved how Snivy was portrayed throughout this episode. I really want to know the secrets of her back-story, it's like it's compelling us to find out, but the writers just don't want to reveal them. I just hope they burst their bubble and reveal the situation to us.

I enjoyed this episode. Oshawott getting back into his Pokéball without touching it was both surprising and odd, I didn't know that a Pokémon could go back in it's Pokéball like that. It's nice to see Snivy and Pignite getting a good amount of screentime in this episode, they did well in their battle against the pirate Pokémon. It's good to see Charizard as well.
    Snivy's past was brought up again, but sadly the writers didn't explained more about it in this episode. First the secret about Cilan's fear of Purrloin, now this! I hope these secrets will be revealed in a future episode.
    TPCI used the N opening in this episode again! The N arc is over, so what's the point of using the N opening? That's just stupid. Other than that, this was a good dub episode.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 8th September 2013 at 10:19 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

A nice episode. It was good to see lots of Pokémon interaction. I really warmed to the Pirate Pokémon in the end after hearing their unfortunate past and I'm glad they now are part of the coastguard.

Anyway, onto the next one!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Quote Originally Posted by Newpokemontrainer View Post
    TPCI used the N opening in this episode again! The N arc is over, so what's the point of using the N opening? That's just stupid. Other than that, this was a good dub episode.
    The only thing I can think of is that the episodes were processed in a different order from the order they actually aired. It probably is just a mistake, though.

lol, tpci failing hard.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

It was great being able to see a Croconaw again. It was a great episode and I loved how it ended.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi1001 View Post
    The only thing I can think of is that the episodes were processed in a different order from the order they actually aired. It probably is just a mistake, though.
    It's better than the Decalore arc opening so... no skin off my back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123