Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Pirates of Decolore! (790)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I only wish Fire Pledge was a strong in the games as it's portrayed here.
    I guess Pignite can deal with water types while being fire, unlike others...
    Well it didn't really help the Water types much that they didn't have a trainer there with them, even if they were I guess trained by them. What I don't get, is why anyone (If I understand this correctly) would abandon a Croconaw
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

About time Snivy gets some action and wins a battle! So these pokemon got abandoned... How sad.. And TR is really starting to blast off again.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

This episode was predictable, and not just because the whole episode was spoiled in the other thread. The story line was just overdone and ultimately boring. I disliked that the "pirates" had no real reason for stealing food; from what I could tell, they were simply misbehaving because their trainers abandoned them. Well, that's really not a good excuse for stealing imo. I disliked that Snivy and Pignite got to battle yet again and how easily they won said battle. Also, Jessie and James appearing near the end and then blasting off literally seconds after they said their motto was ridiculous. I finally understand why some people are upset with them. That Darumaka thing at the end just added insult to injury. The storm literally came out of nowhere and although I understand that the writers wanted to redeem Croconaw and the others, it was poorly done to the point where you could almost feel how forced it was. The only interesting part was when Oshawott chased after the pirates and returned to his Poke Ball imo. I give this episode two kisses out of ten.

I liked the fact that both Pignite's and Snivy's pasts were brought up again. And with Snivy Iris said something along the lines of "so something did happen to her in the past after all". I wonder if they'll make an episode of that, I mean Tepig's evolution happening the way it did seemed very unlikely for a long time but they surprised us.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Such a good feeling episode, had this massive johto vibe from it "which is a good thing"

Wish charizard did more though
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    I liked the fact that both Pignite's and Snivy's pasts were brought up again. And with Snivy Iris said something along the lines of "so something did happen to her in the past after all". I wonder if they'll make an episode of that, I mean Tepig's evolution happening the way it did seemed very unlikely for a long time but they surprised us.

That was my immediate thinking, too. God I hope so.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

2nd straight episode that they used N Opening...-_-

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

Lol. The dub accidentally used the Black and White adventures in Unova opening again, and not the beyond one. I just found that funny and felt the need to point that out.
    In terms of the episode, I'd like to know the IQ of some of those trainers, of course Marill evolves into Azumarill and it might of had Huge Power.
    The Remoraid trainer was just as dumb. What a waste of a Croconaw.
    Geh...
    It's like I said a few months back, Fire Pledge really is overpowered in the anime.
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 7th September 2013 at 3:05 PM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Oh my god they made Fire Piedge into fire Punch

Let me see the few most important things:

1) They used the N Opening again. Something tells me the original Decolore Opening wasn't of their liking, or they really did commit another mistake.
    2) PIKACHU AZUMARILL MORPH.
    3) You can easily twist those trainers' words to how real world people dislike the anime and the BW saga as a whole.
    4) "Sounds like Snivy had a hard time in the past..." *Drops the whole subject entirely* YOU DON'T FOREGO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT TO THE MOST INTERESTING POKEMON OF SUCKY ASH'S TEAM LIKE THAT. Gosh, these islands are truly Filler Islands.

So, yes, I think the only highlight of this episode was the focus on Snivy, even in point 4 severely lowered the score for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    4) "Sounds like Snivy had a hard time in the past..." *Drops the whole subject entirely* YOU DON'T FOREGO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT TO THE MOST INTERESTING POKEMON OF SUCKY ASH'S TEAM LIKE THAT. Gosh, these islands are truly Filler Islands.
    And that's not the only time in DA! that has happened. Remember Cilan and his Purrloin fear? Although unlike the Snivy one, Cilan actually told Ash and Iris what happened even if the audience still doesn't know. The audience wants to know these things and yet they keep giving us important bits of information that really would have developed Cilan and Snivy.

Let me see the few most important things:

1) They used the N Opening again. Something tells me the original Decolore Opening wasn't of their liking, or they really did commit another mistake.
    2) PIKACHU AZUMARILL MORPH.
    3) You can easily twist those trainers' words to how real world people dislike the anime and the BW saga as a whole.

So, yes, I think the only highlight of this episode was the focus on Snivy, even in point 4 severely lowered the score for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    And that's not the only time in DA! that has happened. Remember Cilan and his Purrloin fear? Although unlike the Snivy one, Cilan actually told Ash and Iris what happened even if the audience still doesn't know. The audience wants to know these things and yet they keep giving us important bits of information that really would have developed Cilan and Snivy.
    Can I get a real comfirmation this is a filler arc when this is the finale arc to BW and will lead to XY?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Can I get a real comfirmation this is a filler arc when this is the finale arc to BW and will lead to XY?
    I never said it was a filler arc. Some episodes of this arc are not filler but filler or not, most of the dub episodes that aired of this arc so far were really nothing special IMO.

I never said it was a filler arc. Some episodes of this arc are not filler but filler or not, most of the dub episodes that aired of this arc so far were really nothing special IMO.
    Lies! Ash won his first tourney in a long while!

...Outside of Unova...

But...it still...matters...right?

Lies! Ash won his first tourney in a long while!

...Outside of Unova...

But...it still...matters...right?
    And in 5 seconds. Compare that to Orange Islands where Ash had a full 6 vs. 6 2 parter battle against Drake. And people say this is Orange Islands 2.0!?

And in 5 seconds. Compare that to Orange Islands where Ash had a full 6 vs. 6 2 parter battle against Drake. And people say this is Orange Islands 2.0!?

That was people hyping this the same with everything BW. They should blame themselves for expecting what wasn't going to happen.

Apparently Unova is Kanto 2.0 :P:P

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Apparently Unova is Kanto 2.0 :P:P
    Well, that's wrong, too XD

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    That was people hyping this the same with everything BW. They should blame themselves for expecting what wasn't going to happen.
    I don't think it's the hype either. I didn't hype this saga up too much and I am still not enjoying most of the dubbed episodes so far.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 7th September 2013 at 6:47 PM.

I thought this episode was gonna be terrible at first, but in the end I found it to me decent.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Wow i really enjoyed this episode alot, by far my most of favorite of the Decolore Islands so far, it was action packed from beginning to end even Team Rocket didnt mess it up thanks to the quick blast off, also Snivy and Pignite getting more screen time than Oshawott was a plus, also them being able to feel where the pirate pokemon were coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl0102 View Post
    Wow i really enjoyed this episode alot, by far my most of favorite of the Decolore Islands so far, it was action packed from beginning to end even Team Rocket didnt mess it up thanks to the quick blast off, also Snivy and Pignite getting more screen time than Oshawott was a plus, also them being able to feel where the pirate pokemon were coming from.
    I fail to see how it was action packed.

Well it just wasn't boring or slow at least not in my opinion, i was entertained throughout

Tsutarja was beast in this episode. Pignite was too, I really enjoyed it. I had to watch it with subs because I wanted to know what Meowth was translating. I loved that Tsutarja challenged the Water Pokemon to a day and I'm loving the Vine Whip animation from the battle against Kotetsu. Looks fierce. :3

I fail to see how it wasn't, pokemon invade a ship steal food, confusion everywhere, they go to the police get a boat, end up battling said pokemon and TR, how wasn't it action packed?

LOL! The best part would have to be the remoraid trainer...even pokemon is trolling octillery (the posterchild counterargument for all individuals engaged in a saliva spat involving evolutionary consistency on this forum) for evolving oddly...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast