Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movie 15 airing July 11th, no standard episode this day

Boy, they sure have been making these movies more quicker than they have been making good plots lately. I wish these movies were to have more revelence to to the anime instead of seeing legendaries all the time that no one can catch.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Boy, they sure have been making these movies more quicker than they have been making good plots lately. I wish these movies were to have more revelence to to the anime instead of seeing legendaries all the time that no one can catch.
    You're acting if it's a new trend?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    They are doing ir once a year like always they aren't making them quicker, its always second week of July one per year(or most of the times), we got the double movie at the start of BW with Reshiram and Zekrom but thats the only anomaly.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 8th June 2013 at 11:23 PM.

It doesn't really matter to me since nothing important is happening in DA at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    It doesn't really matter to me since nothing important is happening in DA at the moment
    Well.. we have to wait another week for the introduction off a new generation off Pokemon.

That seems pretty important.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Let me see if I got this straight.

According to Bulbapedia, Meloetta's special (from the Keldeo Movie) is airing the 8th of August, and at the same time M15 is airing alongside a prologue the 11th.

So instead of perhaps using that break to let Naruto catch up.

There's going to be 3 weeks of no new episodes of Pokemon (thankfully the breaks will be separated). That, is just ridiculous. But I guess that means, they don't really have enough episodes to make it till Pokemon XY Anime without taking some kind of break.

Now, I could be wrong though, but that's what it looks like to me.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

It's nothing new. They've always aired both last year's movie and last year's short as separate specials to celebrate the new movie. It's just that it's been 10 years since last time we had a short in the first place, so this practice has been taking a break for equally as long.

There'll be a break for Naruto later, no doubt.

Know your roots.

Correct. This is commonplace for this time of year. It has nothing to do with them not having enough episodes as they have this all planned ahead of time. There will be no long break. There will be one further week off maximum. Maybe not even that (Naruto has a habit of not taking a week for catchup in the last year or two)

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    It's nothing new. They've always aired both last year's movie and last year's short as separate specials to celebrate the new movie. It's just that it's been 10 years since last time we had a short in the first place, so this practice has been taking a break for equally as long.

There'll be a break for Naruto later, no doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Correct. This is commonplace for this time of year. It has nothing to do with them not having enough episodes as they have this all planned ahead of time. There will be no long break. There will be one further week off maximum. Maybe not even that (Naruto has a habit of not taking a week for catchup in the last year or two)
    Okay, I see. I just didn't figure the special was that important, and I guess for this instance it makes sense, considering the prologue of Mewtwo is playing instead of the special.

But what exactly was the reason for that one Pikachu short eating up a time's slot a year ago, two years ago? Or was in that instance to make up for the two episodes that were skipped because of the Earthquake? Because if it is of that reason, then okay, but if it wasn't. What was the point?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Dogasu had a likely explanation of that.
    As we know, episodes are written with the assumption they will air on certain dates, and sometimes fit into certain real-life events, like new game releases, merchandise releases, Pokemon event (like the recent Jirachi episode), etc.
    Since 2 episodes had been skipped in March, all episodes of the show were shown 2 weeks before they were intended to, and they needed to fix this. As such, we got a special airing of a short most viewers had never seen o kill one of these weeks. Not too long after, a baseball break killed the other week, and from that point everything aired when it had been intended to.

This is also likely the point it was decided to not air those two skipped episodes, hence the need for something else to fill that gap.
    Last edited by Dephender; 9th July 2013 at 3:34 PM.

Know your roots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12