Thread: Island of Heaven: A Wario Land RP

Question Island of Heaven: A Wario Land RP

Information before we start: This RP takes place in the Mushroom World, far off the coast of Diamond City to be exact. The time is just after the Wario game, Game & Wario. This is also my second RP (My first was not completed though), so please feel free to give me some pointers on what I’m doing right and wrong, thanks!

Spoiler:- Storyline:

Sign-up form: (If you would like, you may use another character from the Mushroom World, such as Mona from Wario Ware, or Goombella from Paper Mario, but remember to give them an appropriate reason for being there in the rest of the sign up.)

Name: Obvious…

Species: Pick a species from the whole Mushroom World! This includes anything from a dog (Like Dribble), to a Goomba, a Boo, or even just a human!

Age: Also obvious… (Take a guess if it’s an already real character)

What you desire most: Just a few things your character desires or wants to discover, find, etc.

Personality: 6+ sentences on your mental state and personality.

Appearance: 6+ sentences of how you look.

History: 10+ sentences on your past as an adventurer such as where you have ventured before and how it became and interest of yours.

Location: Either you are not on the island yet or are in one of the locations in the next section.

Areas: As you explore the island, I will post various summaries on an area you get to. The first four areas will be posted down below and linked here afterwards.

Eastern
    Western
    Northern (Icy part)
    Southern (Underground part)

Approved Characters: I am waiting for at least three other characters (besides Dribble and Spitz which will be NPC's) to join the RP before I officially start it up. As of now there is no limit on how many characters can be in it.

NPC: Dribble
    NPC: Spitz
    *Kyurem* - Wario the Human (Need for Greed)
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by *Kyurem*; 9th June 2013 at 3:53 PM.

Eastern part of the island
    Northern Exit: Northern part of the island
    Southern Exit: Southern part of the island
    Eastern Exit: Eastern Jungle
    Western Exit: None

This part is similar to the rest, being beach looking. It is filled with many different animals, and seems as if your favorites are all right here, but they are only hallucinations. A bit farther into this side of the island reveals more plant life and angry monsters such as Spear-Masks and Totsumen. Piranha Plants lurk in the plant life as well, so be cautious of where you step.
    Last edited by *Kyurem*; 9th June 2013 at 3:53 PM.

Western part of the island
    Northern Exit: Northern part of the island
    Southern Exit: Southern part of the island
    Eastern Exit: None
    Western Exit: The Ruins

This part of the island is filled with what would make whomever lands here's dreams come true. But alas, as the Eastern side was fake, so is the Western. This is also where Dr. Crygor landed and where Wario, Dribble, and Spitz are heading as of now. It is a beach similar to all other parts of the island and a bit farther inside reveals enemies similar to the Eastern side, but is filled with rock and wreckage of some sort. Venus Fire Traps live here and try shooting flames at any trespassers. Clefts also try to knock you down to the ground by charging straight at you! Be very careful when investigating these ruins.
    Last edited by *Kyurem*; 9th June 2013 at 3:51 PM.