Thread: new PBR

Default new PBR

hello, does anybody know if there will be another PBR coming out or was that just a one time thing?

Honestly, it did so poorly and was executed so badly that I don't know if I'd ever want another PBR. Another Colosseum/Gale of Darkness esque game, yes.

At this point in time, I don't believe a new PBR is in the works, but hey, E3's right around the corner, so maybe
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I seriously doubt that there will be a 5th gen Console game, mainly as we've now announced 6th Gen now. Most of the time with the Console titles are brought out before the next generation has been dated. X&Y has already been dated.

If we knew about it, you can find any info about it here: http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

I have some Good news, this next week will be a very good time to announce a new game.

Shutting. We don't allow discussions of unannounced games.. with the possible execption of the E3 section, but don't get carried away down there.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)