Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Nintendo E3 Direct Discussion - June 11th (3pm UK, 10am Eastern, 7am Western)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Wii Fit Confirmed for Smash 4!

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/06/1...-to-smash-bros

http://www.smashbros.com/en-uk/chara...t_trainer.html

Just saw it on my 3DS... I'm like Mario doing Yoga...
    That is actually hilarious. I can't imagine what the final smash could be.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    That is actually hilarious. I can't imagine what the final smash could be.
    It's shown outright in the Sakurai interview. It's called "Wii Fit" - she rises into the air and then launches colored energy silhouettes in a wide beam at the arena.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Anyone else notice that whenever mario gets hit coins drop?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

He's learning too much from Sonic ... who is totally in.

I hope.

Not sure how I feel about Wii Fit Trainer. I kind of like what we've seen of her fighting style, but she's so ... generic.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    I kind of like what we've seen of her fighting style, but she's so ... generic.
    I've seen this complaint elsewhere. In a game where characters use swords and shovels and nets, shoot fire and lightning and energy blasts and fly around, isn't "generic" - a word I'm not sure I agree with - significant by virtue of being more "normal"? The Trainer is a human athlete. It makes sense that she's not going to fight with superpowers.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I mean in the way of her appearance. Granted she's one of the newer newcomers, but she doesn't really have any defining features that would be like " oh yeah that's definitely that character ".

I guess a good example would be to silhouette her and Zero Suit Samus and put them both in front of a control group. How accurately could they identify each character, and each character from each other?

Don't get me wrong. I'm pretty sure I'm going to like her because I'm a fan of an athletic female fighting character. I just wish they did more with her model.

When the last trailer for Smash Bros started I thought there was gonna be a HD Animal Crossing...
    Knarly, dude!

Just came back from E3...
    ...at Best Buy...
    ...though short, it was enjoyable. Me and my brother demoed Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and Mario Kart 8. The platformer will take some time getting used to again but it played very well. Mario Kart 8 was more of the same but I the anti-gravity feature didn't change it enough but it was only two courses so I'm not one to judge. Hope this happens again in the future.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Just came back from E3...
    ...at Best Buy...
    ...though short, it was enjoyable. Me and my brother demoed Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and Mario Kart 8. The platformer will take some time getting used to again but it played very well. Mario Kart 8 was more of the same but I the anti-gravity feature didn't change it enough but it was only two courses so I'm not one to judge. Hope this happens again in the future.
    I played the Mario Kart 8 demo at Best Buy too and I thought it looked awesome. I loved the feel of using the GamePad too, it felt better than using a Wii Mote or the wheel. I agree the anti gravity wasn't a big part but we should be getting a lot of change since it won't be out until Spring 2014.

I wanted the Luigi hat they were giving out but they ran out still got a flag though haha. It was definitely worth waiting 2 hours and 16 minutes. Half the fun was waiting in line with other fans and playing on our 3DS's and getting Streetpasses

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Super hyper for SSB4.
    I missed the actual stream, I dont suppose they mentioned professor Layton 6 at all did they?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Super hyper for SSB4.
    I missed the actual stream, I dont suppose they mentioned professor Layton 6 at all did they?
    I don't think so.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by humilau View Post
    When the last trailer for Smash Bros started I thought there was gonna be a HD Animal Crossing...
    Instead it was something even more amazing. What a great trailer, I am pumped! A portable Smash Bros has been my dream game for a while, seriously can't wait, and Megaman has finally made it in!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678