Page 68 of 520 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 12989

Thread: Smash Brothers for Wii U/3DS (and others)

i think daroach would make an awesome newcomer from the kirby series. if people want star fox to have 4 reps kirby has to get 4 too.
    the friend code of the evil being (who ironically never played pokemon XD) is 2237-6278-7282

I am the one and only I am feared through out the land of johto no one can stop me not even I am why never survived the 2nd generation. I am ultimate I am power

Quote Originally Posted by the black lugia View Post
    i think daroach would make an awesome newcomer from the kirby series. if people want star fox to have 4 reps kirby has to get 4 too.
    Why should Star Fox or Kirby get 4 reps? And why would Kirby have to have the same amount of reps as Star Fox? Even though they did in Brawl.

I'm kind of satisfied with Kirby and starfox reps to be quite honest. Though I wouldn't mind Prince Fluff

Still hoping No More Heroes 3 gets announced so that Travis Touchdown gets in...because his creator wants to pull a Hideo Kojima...

The other ones I'm hoping for are N/Team Rocket Grunt(♂ or ♀)//Proton/Petrel(THAT F***ER!), Zoroark♀(Tradition of LucariMew)/Hawlucha♂(Because, Out of Generation VI's choices, it fits Smash Bros.' programming style best as a solo 'mon IMO) and/or Calem/Serena+ one of the following:Greninja/Chespin/Braixen, Delphox/Quilladin/Froakie, Chesnaught/ Fennekin/Frogadier, Greninja/Fennekin/Quilladin, Delphox/Chespin/Frogadier, or Chesnaught/Braixen/Froakie...

And, most of all...WALUIGI! It's time for His Royal Purpleness to be recognized as a Main(Mario or Wario)character! (At last!)

Here's Hoping Wario, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Ness, Ice Climbers, Diddy Kong, King Dedede, Mr. Game & Watch and Falco make up the Veterans/Fillers we have left...
    Last edited by Gamzee Makara; 4th January 2014 at 1:57 PM.
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    Why should Star Fox or Kirby get 4 reps? And why would Kirby have to have the same amount of reps as Star Fox? Even though they did in Brawl.
    Kirby was originally created by Sakurai so...favortism, probably

Saying star fox getting 4 so kirby should get 4 is kind of silly though

Kirby has a good character that it could use for a fourth if they wanted (Bandana Dee) due to his decent popularity, uniqueness with a spear, and backing. The series also still has good popularity backing it, so that's also another point in his favor.

Star Fox getting 4 because of Kirby doesn't fly though considering not only are both are in completely different positions of success, their options are not the most popular choices this time around.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 4th January 2014 at 9:02 PM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Kirby has a good character that it could use for a fourth if they wanted (Bandana Dee) due to his decent popularity, uniqueness with a spear, and backing. The series also still has good popularity backing it, so that's also another point in his favor.
    I'd main Bandana Dee if he became a character, just saying. I'm fine with Kirby reps as it is, though, so I'm not expecting anything out of there. Not that I don't think it's possible, for all reason stated above.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

I'm going to main Kirby and kill everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by whatadai View Post
    I'm going to main Kirby and kill everyone.
    Good for you. I like your spunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    I'd main Bandana Dee if he became a character, just saying. I'm fine with Kirby reps as it is, though, so I'm not expecting anything out of there. Not that I don't think it's possible, for all reason stated above.
    Yeah, Kirby honestly has the most significant characters well covered, given that Kirby/DeDeDe/Meta Knight are those characters that appear most frequently. Bandana Dee would probably be the next contender based on his rising emphasis in Super Star Ultra and Return to Dream Land, and his role of being the "unique" one out of the otherwise indistinguishable hordes of Waddle Dee, but whether or not that's enough would be questionable.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Seeing Bandana Dee playable would be nice, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make the cut. At the very least, seeing a trophy and maybe an Assist Trophy of him would be nice.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.
    yeah pretty much i am just waiting for some hope the falca is still in the game at this point
    my claim is Staraptor
    I love to help people if you ever need anything let me know, I will see what I can do

So what is everyone betting on being the next screenshot being about? My money is on Phantom/Darknut information.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    So what is everyone betting on being the next screenshot being about? My money is on Phantom/Darknut information.
    yeah i can argee with that we still have such little info on the thing i hope it is and think it will be
    my claim is Staraptor
    I love to help people if you ever need anything let me know, I will see what I can do

Trophies are back. As if we didn't see that coming.

Happy New Year! Pic of the day. There will be trophies in the 3DS and Wii U games, and each version will boast different types and models. The 3DS trophies will be mainly from handhelds and the Wii U version will feature trophies from the home-console games.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 6th January 2014 at 8:05 AM.

Nice to see Saurkai posting non-battle pics.

Hoping to see a snapshot of the Mymusic section soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Nice to see Saurkai posting non-battle pics.

Hoping to see a snapshot of the Mymusic section soon.

"I love it... That face!"

I'd personally want some information on what the game's equivalent of Adventure mode/the SSE is going to be like.

It's cool how the trophies differ between 3ds and wii u versions based on handheld and console games.

I just love this theme more and more.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I'm going to expect a hell lot of trophies for Kid Icarus: Uprising and Pokemon XY on the 3DS while it won't be the same history on the Wii U, then. That's going to be weird.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I'm going to expect a hell lot of trophies for Kid Icarus: Uprising and Pokemon XY on the 3DS while it won't be the same history on the Wii U, then. That's going to be weird.
    yeah seeing as how the number of 3ds games is not very big for first party games and kid Icarus uprising uses trophies in its game as well I would not be shocked to see that and for x and y it is pokemon you know there will be a lot of those
    my claim is Staraptor

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    yeah seeing as how the number of 3ds games is not very big for first party games and kid Icarus uprising uses trophies in its game as well I would not be shocked to see that and for x and y it is pokemon you know there will be a lot of those
    Its not just the 3DS but handheld history in general and pretty much every character in the roster will have at least one handheld game under their belt that trophies can be taken from.

That said, I also doubt it will be completely handheld game trophies. In fact I do expect a large amount of overlap as not every series has games on both formats. It'd be a bit jarring to have all of the Kid Icarus trophies in the Wii U version be exclusively from the original NES version and nothing else bar the trophy for Pit and his Final Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    oh I thought it was just 3ds but if you count all the handhelds there is a lot you can work with other then metdirod ( I cant spell sorry ) I cant think of a handheld for that series but oh well there is a lot to pick form
    Metroid Prime: Hunters on DS.
    Last edited by Aurath8; 6th January 2014 at 10:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Its not just the 3DS but handheld history in general and pretty much every character in the roster will have a handheld game under their belt that trophies can be taken from.
    oh I thought it was just 3ds but if you count all the handhelds there is a lot you can work with other then metdirod ( I cant spell sorry ) I cant think of a handheld for that series but oh well there is a lot to pick form EDIT again I stand correct sorry I don't play many of those games and have never heard of one for 3ds sorry that is my fault
    Last edited by sunshinemasterking; 7th January 2014 at 3:36 AM.
    my claim is Staraptor

It's not about the Phantom as we expected, but Zelda got an updated move!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurai
    Pic of the day. Zelda's strong side attack. It's a slash attack that utilizes her magic to make even a simple slash look sharp.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 7th January 2014 at 8:07 AM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post

It's not about the Phantom as we expected, but Zelda got an updated move!
    ...I hope I'm not the only one who thinks they're seeing Zelda's leg clipping through her dress. I'm hoping it's just the lighting.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Page 68 of 520 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast