Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why I like the Fairy-type

They can be! Just as much as Fire-types can be!
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (MM)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Quote Originally Posted by The-End View Post
    Alright, I've seen about two threads complaining them disliking the new Fairy-type. Personally, I like the new type, and even if fairies are mostly associated to girls, doesn't mean boys can't be Fairy-types.

Now the Dragon type only had two weaknesses. With the Fairy-type, it has now three weaknesses, with this type of move doing super effective damage.

Also, when Generation II was introduced, certain Pokemon Magnemite changed from Electric to Electric/Steel. I don't know why so many people are making a big fuss out of it. Just deal with it, since the type is there now. :P
    that's only in western mythology after people have water down the scary MURDER MASSACRE BLOOD part and the kidnapping children part... right?

I thought in eastern mythology, fairies are evil and prankster

also, Marill IS NOT PINK GIRLY FAIRY. IT's.... a water balloon?

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    also, Marill IS NOT PINK GIRLY FAIRY. IT's.... a water balloon?
    Very girly.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice Quatlane View Post
    AAAARRGGGHH!!!!

Fairy types ARE NOT FEMININE!!!
    Okay, you need to take a chillpill. If one says that Fairy types are feminine, that's just their opinion, and it's NOT offensive to the female gender at all. Though, if someone says that Fairy tapes are bad BECAUSE they are feminine, that's being offensive. Fairy type being seen as a feminine type that includes a lot of feminine Pokemon ain't hurtful to anybody, but thinking that it's bad that it's so feminine in any way is hurtful.

So stop it for gods sakes.

In other news, I hope we'll get to see more new fairy types than just Sylveon! They will probably have really awesome designs!

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Mage View Post
    They can be! Just as much as Fire-types can be!
    If you tell me why they are not feminine without using either of the reasons below... I won't be mad at you.

~They're pink.
    ~They're girly.

3DS FC: 5086 1695 2952

"Beauty will come in many forms.
    Some not always pretty."

Currently playing: Pkmn X, AC:NL, Azran legacies.
    Currently watching: Hanibane renmei, Fairy Tail, MLP S4, PKMN XY
    Current PKMN X team: Sylveon, Blaziken, Delphox, Charizard, Togetic, Lucario

AAAARRGGGHH!!!!

Fairy types ARE NOT FEMININE!!!
    you know...if you ask me, fairy type is probally like an angel type in japan, that's how I look at it so I don't see it as too Feminine at all
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

I agree, Gurk. And I too can't wait to see some more Fairy designs!

Latest shiny! (MM)

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

I wonder if they are going to go back and change some of the older Pokemon to Fairy-type. Snubbull and Granbull both have the classification of Fairy Pokemon. I am curious as to see whether they will remain Normal-type or get changed to Fairy-type.

http://www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=jbla

Please go to this website and make a FREE account! You will have a virtual character, virtual pets, and virtual friends! Similar to Neopets but WAY better!!!

Fairy/Poison type as soon as possible please! Fairy type itself has a lot of potential to create absolutely gorgeous designs, and when you put a secondary type with it, you'll probably get some AMAZING results. I'm thinking a lot of the Fairy pokemon will have pastel-colored palettes and minimalistic yet stunning designs!

Quote Originally Posted by 493Arceus View Post
    I wonder if they are going to go back and change some of the older Pokemon to Fairy-type. Snubbull and Granbull both have the classification of Fairy Pokemon. I am curious as to see whether they will remain Normal-type or get changed to Fairy-type.
    Jigglypuff is Normal/Fairy, Gardevoir is Psychic/Fairy, Marill is Water/Fairy.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/fjgfat.jpg[/IMG]
    ~~ Pokémon X and Y , the new generation...~~
    On the hunt for my first X&Y shiny! (and my first RE maybe.. >.<)
    Y Team: Delphox, Blastoise, Sylveon, Aurorus, Dragalge, Yveltal
    X Team: Greninja, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Eevee (Espeon/Leafeon)

[Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for the Yveltal clock!]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vy4jgi.jpg[/IMG]

If you tell me why they are not feminine without using either of the reasons below... I won't be mad at you.

~They're pink.
    ~They're girly.
    What's wrong with being pink? What's wrong with being girly? What you're doing is the other half of the problem on sexism. There are people who say that one gender is better than the other, but then there are people who get mad when something is labeled as either feminine or masculine (in this case feminine), and give it the negative connotation that being girly is a bad thing.

Latest shiny! (MM)

-Elite Four Karen

I find fairy type to be a great addition in destroying the current meta game. Also, fairy type can help take out Kingdra, which is one pokemon that been a pain in the *** in the competitive scene. I would love to see many old pokemon to be classify as fairy type. It be glorious to see a Jigglypuff taking down dragons.
    Come visit my pokemon.

Pokemon Amie! YAAAAAY!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12