Thread: pokemon x and y's full pokedex

Angry pokemon x and y's full pokedex

How is it that we have gotten to June the 11th and we STILL don't have x and y's full pokedex? I really hate this whole letting it out in small groups thing, that they do when all anyone wants to see is the full pokedex. Especially as all I've wanted to do for months now is to be able to see it so that I will be able to formulate my team like I did with Black and White. The game is being released on October the 12th we are a whole 3 months and a day a way from it's global release and we STILL don't have the full pokedex and the information that comes with it I really don't get what the big hold up is?!That and we know nothing about the new regions gym leaders or anything else about the Kalos region e.g. the full story of the Kalos region as they haven't really given us anything on that either. The only Pokémon that is on my team so far is Fennekin as it is clearly the coolest starter on offer.

Well, not everything is fully confirmed yet...

I like this way of revealing Pokemon fffaaaaaarrrrrr more than having the entire Pokedex. Makes things so much more exciting.
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Why would Nintendo want to do that? Spoil it for everyone? I know that I would rather be surprised to discover all the new Pokemon than for Nintendo just to show us.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/fjgfat.jpg[/IMG]
    ~~ Pokémon X and Y , the new generation...~~
    On the hunt for my first X&Y shiny! (and my first RE maybe.. >.<)
    Y Team: Delphox, Blastoise, Sylveon, Aurorus, Dragalge, Yveltal
    X Team: Greninja, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Eevee (Espeon/Leafeon)

[Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for the Yveltal clock!]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vy4jgi.jpg[/IMG]

i hope it comes at least 1˝ months before, with the release of a new set of Pokemon TCG
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

You do realize that we NEVER get the full regional dex before the release of a game, right? The only reason that it looks like that in the past is because the dex is revealed after the Japanese release, which has always taken place before the international releases prior to X and Y.

Perhaps you could wait a couple of days before starting the game to formulate your team if it is that important to you?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Nintendo haven't even reveal WHO the professor tree is or WHO the evil team or WHO the gym leaders are

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Harison View Post
    How is it that we have gotten to June the 11th and we STILL don't have x and y's full pokedex? I really hate this whole letting it out in small groups thing, that they do when all anyone wants to see is the full pokedex. Especially as all I've wanted to do for months now is to be able to see it so that I will be able to formulate my team like I did with Black and White. The game is being released on October the 12th we are a whole 3 months and a day a way from it's global release and we STILL don't have the full pokedex and the information that comes with it I really don't get what the big hold up is?!That and we know nothing about the new regions gym leaders or anything else about the Kalos region e.g. the full story of the Kalos region as they haven't really given us anything on that either. The only Pokémon that is on my team so far is Fennekin as it is clearly the coolest starter on offer.
    *coughs*4 whole months and a day*coughs*
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS Extra

2,400 SRs

It's just more exciting and surprising this way.

And have all of the Fairy threads been closed already?

Credit for this banner goes to Rikku Takanashi

Credit for this banner goes to Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by JTurls97 View Post
    It's just more exciting and surprising this way.

And have all of the Fairy threads been closed already?
    afraid so >> XD anyway, on topic: yeah, if the release them all at once, what fun would that be? I know it's only 17 Pokémon, 1 new form AND 1 brand new typebut once you see what you do, it's exciting ^^
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Well for people who play ingame this way of showing the new Pokemon is probably very exiting and interesting. But for me who doesnt play ingame anymore and would rather just have it all at once I dont really care for it. But I guess the only reason this atmosphere is here is because the game is getting released for everyone at the same time and not with the delay like in the past sooo . .
        Spoiler:- Credits:

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^