Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultimate Spider-Man *Potential Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    Ah, a fellow comic reader too? I starting to think I was the only one. You read up to the current issue?

I didn't say you only watch comedy, I said you it wouldn't be your cup of tea. Difference, but you explained why, so okay.

The reason you should continue watching it is because the great writing makes up immensely for the mediocre animation and keeps most around, but I understand why you judge that way. It was merely a suggestion is all. Honestly, if I judged it by the first episode, I would hate it more than Ultimate. I guess I just give something multiple chances before I write it off, that's my style. And I'll be the first to admit it. Ultimate Spider-Man has the animation style (except for MJ's character design) I WISH Spectacular had. With the writing of Spectacular and the great animation of Ultimate, Spectucalar could've definitely without a doubt have been the greatest Spider-Man animation.

Wow, that's ALL of your spidey resource? Not even the 90s cartoon, MTV Spiderman (which is severely underrated. Those last two episodes where the darkest an animated Spider-Man show has ever gotten for those reading this post. ) or not even The newest Spider-Man? That's cool, I can understand that viewpoint.

And yes, I've know about a month or two after Spectacular got cancelled that Sony handed over the rights in exchange for the film rights to reboot the film franchise. I've always admitted that I most likely will never get over it being cancelled and that even though it wasn't it's predecessor I'd give Ultimate a chance. I did, multiple times, it's not my thing. But it does have good qualities about it, they're just so minor in my scope is all.
    Yeah I'm up to date with Ultimate not so Spidey at the moment
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Oh my God I wanted to cut my ear drums out during today's episode with Deadpool.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Ok I officially love Groot <3!! I feel like I've seen them on another show recently though....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Honest, while I like the show...they seriously need to just pick which comic series they're gonna use. A lot of characters (specifically villains) seem to be drawn towards their mainstream counterparts instead of their Ultimate versions. Oh well, that's just a quirk of mine
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Aww, this last episode was so sweet. I'm happy for power man and his parents.

Also lol at Scorpion literally blowing up .
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I loved the Star Wars reference in that episode. It was hilarious

Did you guys here that Spidey's gonna team up with the avengers next season??(well maybe, who knows with wikipedia lol).

the "parent trap" was a good episode. one of ny favorite of the series. I was so disappointed in the deadpool episode, but it made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Heldigunner1 View Post
    the "parent trap" was a good episode. one of ny favorite of the series. I was so disappointed in the deadpool episode, but it made sense.
    Mine too, Spidey and Power man an awesome team . God that Deadpool episode was so annoying.

Did we all find Deadpool annoying? Because that is exactly how he is in the comics.
    Also liked the Guardians episodes a bit as I am liking their new series

Quote Originally Posted by latios reborn View Post
    Did we all find Deadpool annoying? Because that is exactly how he is in the comics.
    Also liked the Guardians episodes a bit as I am liking their new series
    Everyone in this thread did lol. He tried to steal Spiderman's qualities ]:<!!

Quote Originally Posted by latios reborn View Post
    I think they should have gotten Nolan North to voice him
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Yeah that would have been good. I'm fairly sure the got the guy who voiced him in the Deadpool game

Okay so who's loving Stan?? I always knew there was something fishy about him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Okay so who's loving Stan?? I always knew there was something fishy about him lol.
    Other then the fact that the creator/godfather/demi-god of the Marvel voices him?

His voice even turned up in the new Hulk Series

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Other then the fact that the creator/godfather/demi-god of the Marvel voices him?
    And I would know this how?? I don't read the comics at all.

He just always seemed to be more then meets the eye.

I only watched season 1.

Does anybody have any idea when the newer episodes will be back??

I watched exactly one episode; the one with Deadpool.

He had a really bad voice actor. To the point that it hindered my enjoyment. It was way too high and squeaky.

Did we all find Deadpool annoying?
    He was about what I expected. I figured we were going to get something childish and dumbed down for kids, and if any character could make it work with those limitations it'd be him. I chuckled once or twice. A decent time was had.

Kind of reminded me of Team Titans in terms of art direction and writing. It's something I could sit through if the remote wasn't in arm's reach, but I wouldn't be excited to tune in every week for 50+ episodes.

So this weeks episode was quite packed. It was awesome though.

Nice to see Connors back on the good side, Spidey needs some new tech lol.

The Goblin part shocked me though, I mean I don't get why he went from good to bad in the matter of minutes. It was kind of cool having him on the good side for once.

Also I know it's been a month since the last comment, but with the season finale airing next week, I really didn't see a need to make a new thread for a week. So can we just keep this open until after the finale??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12