Page 82 of 350 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 8736

Thread: Fairy-type Discussion Thread

With the advent of Fairy type I think we won't see any ice type pokemon being used very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    With the advent of Fairy type I think we won't see any ice type pokemon being used very often.
    Yeah, the ice reign over dragons is over. Gen 5 only gave us the three Kyurems and... the ice cream Pokemon <- -_-
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/zlsw91.jpg[/IMG]
    Creds to Silverend719

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I didn't know that Rocks turned into Haunted/Evil Trees nowadays.

and a polar bear one of two pokemon you can never make me understand way they are just one type.

Quote Originally Posted by AmusedMilk View Post
    Dragon-type trainers are angry about Fairy type, saying that they're ruining Dragons. I say bring it on.
    Most of them are 9-years old school boy who went from Rattata to Salamence.

Pfffft.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Werewolf View Post
    and a polar bear one of two pokemon you can never make me understand way they are just one type.
    Hey, Beartic was awesome.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/zlsw91.jpg[/IMG]
    Creds to Silverend719

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I didn't know that Rocks turned into Haunted/Evil Trees nowadays.

Almost pretty sure Togepi is getting changed to a Fairy-type and get rid of the Normal-typing while doing so in its evolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpadez View Post
    Yeah, the ice reign over dragons is over. Gen 5 only gave us the three Kyurems and... the ice cream Pokemon <- -_-
    Please... people need to give some rest to the Vanillite line. Everyone knows you guys hate them, you can stop now (plus, I don't even know why they are hated, but I won't start that).
    Well, there are still five Dragon/Flying and two Dragon/Ground lines. Ice-types will still be wanted.

~ Pokémon Y Team ~

3DS FC: 1736-0917-9729
    Snorunt / Sneasel / Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by lavanda View Post
    Please... people need to give some rest to the Vanillite line. Everyone knows you guys hate them, you can stop now (plus, I don't even know why they are hated, but I won't start that).
    Well, there are still five Dragon/Flying and two Dragon/Ground lines. Ice-types will still be wanted.
    Ice as an offensive type will always be needed I love the Vanillite line

Plus it's not like only Fairys are going to conquer Dragons, I'm pretty sure some non Fairy types will learn a few Fairy moves and some will probs be TMs so we'll just wait and see.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by lavanda View Post
    I think the complains are about how its "Ice Cream, but alive" (As if other gens didn't have that as well).
    It's stats are fairly bad though, can't deny that.

I'm starting to wonder if Flabébé will even evolve to begin with. Maybe it's a gimmick pokémon like Spinda? :x
    3DS FC: 2363-5674-4491

~Pokemon Y Team~
    Dual Screen Klefki
    Physical Wall Togekiss
    Special Wall Dragalge
    Crippler Gallade
    Bulky Special Sweeper Mega Gardevoir
    Physical Sweeper Garchomp

Since Fairy is a new type, it's not like it's going to have a shitload of moves from the start. We might just end with six Fairy moves and will gradually have more in later generations.

And Vanniluxe is based off of icicles with the inspiration of ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Since Fairy is a new type, it's not like it's going to have a shitload of moves from the start. We might just end with six Fairy moves and will gradually have more in later generations.

Unless they re-type some. But if they did do that, I haven't a clue what would be changed.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

I can see a good amount od moves could be retyped especially some Normal moves. I expect them to learn from there mistakes with Dark/Steel types in Gen II and give us a nice movepool you cant balance the game if you dont give us a decent movepool.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpadez View Post
    Hey, Beartic was awesome.
    I'm not disputing that I'm sying nothing will make me understand way he is not Ice/Fighting or Ice /Water

On the other hand, I think they know that they need to have Fairy catch up so while I wouldn't expect, say, 15+ fairy moves, I could easily see around 10.

I mean just look at how they're handling it Pokemon-wise. 2 new fairies, 3 retypings (and jigglypuff & marill will probably extend to the entire line) with rumors saying the Clefairy line & maybe Mawile will get retyped, and there will obviously be more fairies in the pipeline. That's already more than what gen 2 added for Dark & Steel types, even ignoring the rumors.
    Why not have a fair amount of moves to follow, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Unless they re-type some. But if they did do that, I haven't a clue what would be changed.
    Maybe Wish and Moonlight (first two off the top of my head).
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/fjgfat.jpg[/IMG]
    ~~ Pokémon X and Y , the new generation...~~
    On the hunt for my first X&Y shiny! (and my first RE maybe.. >.<)
    Y Team: Delphox, Blastoise, Sylveon, Aurorus, Dragalge, Yveltal
    X Team: Greninja, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Eevee (Espeon/Leafeon)

[Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for the Yveltal clock!]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vy4jgi.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by skittlepup View Post
    Maybe Wish and Moonlight (first two off the top of my head).
    yeah also the first two on my mind

it's one of my secret and lower priority hopes that Fairy will at least have one representative per generation. anyway ...MIB only one thinking more about dual type fairies than pure fairies?

Well how about making a full list of moves we think will become fairy? We clearly have nothing better to do while we wait for new Fairy news. Let's see how accurate we can be :P

Heal Pulse
    Wish
    Moonlight
    Cosmic Power
    Healing Wish
    Lunar Dance
    Metronome
    Charm
    Comet Punch
    Heal Bell
    Lovely Kiss
    Natural Gift
    Nature Power
    Sweet Kiss
    Trump Card

That's my list...for now.
    Well, I mostly just took supportive and/or cosmic-related moves. Trump Card is there cuz Sylveon used it. You never know :P
    Last edited by XGallade; 22nd June 2013 at 10:50 PM.

~Pokemon Y Team~
    Dual Screen Klefki
    Physical Wall Togekiss
    Special Wall Dragalge
    Crippler Gallade

Quote Originally Posted by XGallade View Post

I'm starting to wonder if Flabébé will even evolve to begin with. Maybe it's a gimmick pokémon like Spinda? :x
    I REALLY hope that's not true. Otherwise, it's just gonna end up on my list of Pokemon who should have got evos but never did (Farfetch'd, Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Stunfisk, ect.)
    MASTER Pkmn Team

Quote Originally Posted by LeoP2008 View Post
    I REALLY hope that's not true. Otherwise, it's just gonna end up on my list of Pokemon who should have got evos but never did (Farfetch'd, Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Stunfisk, ect.)
    I hope so too. I want it to have a fairy/grass evo!
    It's just considering it has a gimmick involving different flowers from different locations, I don't quite see how to incorporate it into an evo, unless there's only like 4-something different forms. A bit like shellos/gastrodon or burmy/wormadam.

~Pokemon Y Team~
    Dual Screen Klefki
    Physical Wall Togekiss
    Special Wall Dragalge
    Crippler Gallade

I hope the different flowers will be different shapes, not just colors for Flabebe. I think three shapes with 2 colors each is plausible for it and its evolution.

As for Fairy and the type chart, I think it will do most of the heavy lifting, but some others types will be tweaked to balance the chart as well.
    Last edited by applemania; 22nd June 2013 at 10:59 PM.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/29w0sad.jpg[/IMG]
    Hopes for Megas

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2u4iudy.jpg[/IMG]

If they do change the match-ups of any type besides adding the Fairy match-ups, I'd hope:

-Ice resists Water (Ice being frozen water, a water attacking coming near them should freeze as well, effectively rendering the move less powerful)
    -Ice takes normal damage from Rock. (Throwing a rock at a solid wall of ice won't do a lot (IRL). Also removes their annoying stealth-rock weakness, which is a pain to deal with on a type that -already- sucks defensively.)
    -Rock resists Ice (Throwing a chunk of ice against a solid stone wall, however, the ice will likely shatter apart (IRL))
    -Poison is SE on Water (water pollution).
    Last edited by XGallade; 22nd June 2013 at 11:14 PM.

~Pokemon Y Team~
    Dual Screen Klefki
    Physical Wall Togekiss
    Special Wall Dragalge
    Crippler Gallade

Quote Originally Posted by XGallade View Post
    I duhno, but it's name is literally "Flower baby", so I wouldn't be at all surprised if it does, though I'd expect it to merge with it's flower and become fairy/grass.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturallyDark View Post
    I'm hoping for Fire/Psychic. In the first X and Y trailer, it appeared to use a Psychic-type attack against a Kirlia. The Kirlia didn't use the move because the attack went from Fennekin to it. Also, Fire/Ground or /Rock might work because fennecs are desert foxes.

Any type combination I would like, besides Fire/Fighting and Fire/Flying. Competitive trainers hate Fire/Flying Pokemon for their failure against Stealth Rockers, and everybody else hates Fire/Fighting starters.
    I guess you don't read much, but it could also have been Growl for all that matters. Just because it was fuchsia in color and had a wave-like shape doesn't automatically mean "Psychic". Also, if the attack is Psychic, it wouldn't be the first time a single type Pokemon learns a move of another type and doesn't evolve into a dual type with those two types.

However, if it becomes Fire/Psychic (and this argument has been brought up a few months ago, so let's not re-open this crap up again), I don't think a lot of people will mind. It ain't Fighting-dual type, and that will be a relief.

Again, we have no idea what Fennekin will end up with, in regards of typing and types of attacks. Let's not go over this again and again, since we've done so already ad nauseam.
    Casual Veteran Player (History: Yellow, Silver, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, White, Black, White2, Black2 (current))

I just enjoy the ride

FC's:
    White - 5028-9056-3901 (JT):
    Black - 1764-7304-9723 (Aishi):
    White 2 - 3998-4495-2395 (Rose):
    Black 2 - 2881-8825-5463 (JT):

Why do people see fairy being strictly in the Kalos region? That would be lame and plus that would mean fairy type won't appear in future games

2014 Baby

Torchic gets Speed Boost from the event which makes itself the cockfighting fried chicken it is.

Page 82 of 350 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast