Page 349 of 350 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350 LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,725 of 8736

Thread: Fairy-type Discussion Thread

I never got my dark/fairy pokemon *sheds a manly tear*

Quote Originally Posted by Henraye View Post
    You will get it next generation for sure!

Now that'd have been something to see.

That or Ghost/Fairy. =o
    エーフィ ~-~-~-~ レントラー
    虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。

Quote Originally Posted by snivysson View Post
    dont know if this has been posted but my espurr just got to
    level 22 and learned a new fairy type move

disarming voice
    never misses power 40 pp 15
    Speaking of never-missing moves, has any Fairy Priority move been announced?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbean View Post
    Coro coro magazine proud to reveal all new never before seen mega evolutions of latios and latias (exclusive to japan)

Darkrai could be part Fairy :O Although we won't know till late December though(time should fly faster dangit).

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Speaking of never-missing moves, has any Fairy Priority move been announced?
    Yes, Baby Doll Eyes.

But it also can lower the opponents Attack too.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Yes, Baby Doll Eyes.

But it also can lower the opponents Attack too.
    Naw, that's just priority Growl.

I was interested by the introduction of the Fairy type, and knew ahead of time that it could include quite a few, diverse Pokémon, so I'm not too surprised by quite a few of them being changed to Fairy type. My personal favourite among them is Togekiss because I love doves and helping others be happy. I probably would use a Togekiss too, and I like Azumarill as well.

As for the type chart of Fairy, if I think of fairies as being creatures that like playing around, the interactions with other types make sense, because fighters, dirty players (most Dark types), and dragons all have some degree of pride about them, and those who think of themselves highly can be vulnerable to underestimating seemingly small, harmless creatures like fairies and so be harmed as a result. Meanwhile, if you play around with poison, hard metal, or fire, what happens? Typically the player in this case gets repelled pretty easily. This is just my idea, but if I think of Fairy as child-like playing, the type effectiveness of it clicks with me.
    "Be like the lighthouse that stands with hard steel and guides with soft light, weathering storms and helping others through them too."

Quote Originally Posted by Jaafar Anwar View Post
    I was interested by the introduction of the Fairy type, and knew ahead of time that it could include quite a few, diverse Pokémon, so I'm not too surprised by quite a few of them being changed to Fairy type. My personal favourite among them is Togekiss because I love doves and helping others be happy. I probably would use a Togekiss too, and I like Azumarill as well.

As for the type chart of Fairy, if I think of fairies as being creatures that like playing around, the interactions with other types make sense, because fighters, dirty players (most Dark types), and dragons all have some degree of pride about them, and those who think of themselves highly can be vulnerable to underestimating seemingly small, harmless creatures like fairies and so be harmed as a result. Meanwhile, if you play around with poison, hard metal, or fire, what happens? Typically the player in this case gets repelled pretty easily. This is just my idea, but if I think of Fairy as child-like playing, the type effectiveness of it clicks with me.
    I like that concept, I could see that as part of GFs drive for this.

So how does Eevee evolve into Sylveon again? Is it just by maxing everything out for it in Pokémon Amie and leveling it up or does it have to be at a specific level?
    Omega Rubyand Alpha Sapphire are coming!!!

Now its time for Sinnoh Confirmed!!!

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249 View Post
    So how does Eevee evolve into Sylveon again? Is it just by maxing everything out for it in Pokémon Amie and leveling it up or does it have to be at a specific level?
    I didn't hear anything about a specific lvl but the rest you got right. It's more than likely you max out Amie then next lvl

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueWarrior View Post
    I didn't hear anything about a specific lvl but the rest you got right. It's more than likely you max out Amie then next lvl
    Ok thanks! I'm getting the game in 2 hours so I just wanted to be prepared.
    Omega Rubyand Alpha Sapphire are coming!!!

Now its time for Sinnoh Confirmed!!!

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

OK, so Liligant, Milotic, Mismagius and Glalie aren't found in X and Y at all so i guess no one can confirm or deny if they are retyped yet...

Is there some way through the GTS where they could try asking for those pokemon and see if the GTS actually reveals their types?

Is Audino confirmed part Fairy? Its pure Normal in the Kalos dex, but Im wondering if its a mistake on Joe's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Flareon Fan View Post
    OK, so Liligant, Milotic, Mismagius and Glalie aren't found in X and Y at all so i guess no one can confirm or deny if they are retyped yet...

Is there some way through the GTS where they could try asking for those pokemon and see if the GTS actually reveals their types?
    The Pokemon would need to actually be up for trade in order for that to work.

Also, it's way too early to say they can't be found. People have only scratched the surface of the Friend Safari, and seemingly haven't touched the Pokeradar at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialbeamcanon View Post
    Is Audino confirmed part Fairy? Its pure Normal in the Kalos dex, but Im wondering if its a mistake on Joe's part.
    Just checked my Pokedex, and it is still pure normal

http://archive.foolz.us/vp/thread/14504483/
    Lilligant stays pure Grass. Previously, it was found that Luvdisc was pure Water as well.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by blasian amtrax View Post
    Just checked my Pokedex, and it is still pure normal
    Ur serious? Its one of the most obvious candidates to have Fairy added! Well, theres always it's mega evo to make up for that..

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    http://archive.foolz.us/vp/thread/14504483/
    Lilligant stays pure Grass. Previously, it was found that Luvdisc was pure Water as well.
    Im glad they didn't add Fairy to Lilli. It differentiates her from Whimiscott and there is nothing magical, cutesy, and folkorish about her unlike Whimiscott.
    Last edited by Specialbeamcanon; 12th October 2013 at 5:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialbeamcanon View Post
    UIm glad they didn't add Fairy to Lilli. It differentiates her from Whimiscott and there is nothing magical, cutesy, and folkorish about her unlike Whimiscott.
    But Lilligant has an awful movepool. We were hoping a Fairy typing would give her some more moves. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    But Lilligant has an awful movepool. We were hoping a Fairy typing would give her some more moves. :/
    Well, keep the faith. Altaria got Moonblast now and it's not a fairy type. Lilligant might get new moves for coverage.

No word still on others like Audino, Happiny, Chansey, or Blissey, guys?
    "Looks like you're about to get pwned."

I don't care about EVs. If you don't either, copy and paste this into your sig. (Started by Shiny Metagross)

Quote Originally Posted by Bryon View Post
    No word still on others like Audino, Happiny, Chansey, or Blissey, guys?
    Audino is mentioned to stay pure Normal few posts above, and Happiny-line has not been encountered in-game yet to confirm or deny their cases. Same goes for Cherubi-line and Snorunt-line.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Thinking of what Fairies to use is rather difficult, as I like pretty much all of them.
    I don't think I'll be using Sylveon though. Kleffi certainly is on the cards.
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes View Post
    Well, keep the faith. Altaria got Moonblast now and it's not a fairy type. Lilligant might get new moves for coverage.
    I can't say I would've ever expected any Dragon types to learn offensive Fairy type moves.

I'll be amused if Hydreigon ends up learning a Fairy type move despite being 4x weak against the type.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes View Post
    It better as hell get Moonblast. After Hidden Power's nerf, Lilli basically has 0 special coverage moves to abuse after a Quiver Dance.

Page 349 of 350 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350 LastLast