Page 53 of 350 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 8736

Thread: Fairy-type Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Luvdisc and Alomamola should be related for obvious reasons, and I think that luvdisc might get fairy type, possibly.
    The only issues are that they are part of different egg groups, and their stat distributions are extremely different from each other. Unless they tweak their stats and put them in the same egg group, then they will probably stay as is.

And saying that they should be related since they look similar is like saying that Venonat should evolve into Butterfree.
    Last edited by Gipauchii; 17th June 2013 at 6:18 PM.
    MY TEAMS FROM KANTO TO UNOVA

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    I think Glalie should be Ice/Dark, since it is based on an Oni, and they are evil.
    What what about Frostlass..that could become a Ice/Fairy..it would make a lot of sense..

Quote Originally Posted by Goukazaru51 View Post
    Well the first type chart change was mainly to bring Psychic off the "high horse" because in Gen 1, Psychic was too powerful. Gen 2 and on brought Ghost and Dark to be 2x effective to it to bring it down to a more reasonable scale. That's what this new gen 6 type chart is doing with Dragon becoming weak to Fairy. However, the first type chart change didn't just make Psychic weaker, it make Ice weak to Fire, etc. It made the type chart seemingly reasonably fair.
    Yeah, Fairy being SE against Dragon is the main thing, but I also hope that Fairy resist Fighting. I'd also love that it was SE against Fighting as well but I don't think that will happen. While Dragons are the most OP pokemon, I think Fighting is the most OP type (sorry if thats confusing xD)

I'd also like Ghost or Dark to SE against Fairy coz the typers are too similar offensively, so it would be nice to break them up.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Yeah, Fairy being SE against Dragon is the main thing, but I also hope that Fairy resist Fighting. I'd also love that it was SE against Fighting as well but I don't think that will happen. While Dragons are the most OP pokemon, I think Fighting is the most OP type (sorry if thats confusing xD)

I'd also like Ghost or Dark to SE against Fairy coz the typers are too similar offensively, so it would be nice to break them up.
    I'd love for Fairy to be strong and weak against all the rumored types, but as I've said before, I kind of hope Gamefreak leaves us to discover the effectiveness chart for ourselves.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/fjgfat.jpg[/IMG]
    ~~ Pokémon X and Y , the new generation...~~
    On the hunt for my first X&Y shiny! (and my first RE maybe.. >.<)
    Y Team: Delphox, Blastoise, Sylveon, Aurorus, Dragalge, Yveltal
    X Team: Greninja, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Eevee (Espeon/Leafeon)

[Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for the Yveltal clock!]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vy4jgi.jpg[/IMG]

That would bring Ghost and Dark to each have three types they are effective against. But it's GameFreak and they could make Fairy resist Fire and be super effective against Grass if they felt like it.... Even though Grass already has 5 weaknesses haha

They probably thought Dragon type would regulate itself, like, stop itself from being OP.

If Dragon types became OP, then more people would use dragons, but that would mean more people would easily be able to beat other dragons with their dragons and so they would not become OP...

Of course, this appears to not of worked.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by skittlepup View Post
    I'd love for Fairy to be strong and weak against all the rumored types, but as I've said before, I kind of hope Gamefreak leaves us to discover the effectiveness chart for ourselves.
    I could see them saying something like 'Fairy have 3 strengths and 4 weaknesses' (or whatever number you want) and then be like, 'but we're not saying....Good Luck '.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    What what about Frostlass..that could become a Ice/Fairy..it would make a lot of sense..
    Explain to me why Froslass should drop its intentional origin of being a dead women who got lost in the cold just so it could gain Fairy.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Explain to me why Froslass should drop its intentional origin of being a dead women who got lost in the cold just so it could gain Fairy.
    Agreed. It's too creepy to be a fairy, plus it is already a dual type. They won't change dual types.
    ~Working on getting a sig~

I would like to see Poison being super effective to Fairy seeing as how Poison is only super effective against Grass. It would make the type more useable IMO. It would make sense seeing as how Poison would corrupt a Fairy.

I could see them saying something like 'Fairy have 3 strengths and 4 weaknesses' (or whatever number you want) and then be like, 'but we're not saying....Good Luck '.
    I would love that. It's now on my list of goals for X & Y to discover the new chart by myself. Wooooo.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/fjgfat.jpg[/IMG]
    ~~ Pokémon X and Y , the new generation...~~
    On the hunt for my first X&Y shiny! (and my first RE maybe.. >.<)
    Y Team: Delphox, Blastoise, Sylveon, Aurorus, Dragalge, Yveltal
    X Team: Greninja, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Eevee (Espeon/Leafeon)

[Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for the Yveltal clock!]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vy4jgi.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by skittlepup View Post
    I would love that. It's now on my list of goals for X & Y to discover the new chart by myself. Wooooo.
    Good luck with that, I believe fairy won't have many advantages besides dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Goukazaru51 View Post
    I would like to see Poison being super effective to Fairy seeing as how Poison is only super effective against Grass. It would make the type more useable IMO. It would make sense seeing as how Poison would corrupt a Fairy.
    True, Poison really needs help. Tbh and I may be the only one who thinks this put I think Poison should be SE against Water, in a sense that it pollutes it.

Seeing as how Mismagius is partially based off of a Banshee, who is a ghostly fairy, it should become a ghost/fairy Pokemon.
    Last edited by Gipauchii; 17th June 2013 at 6:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gipauchii View Post
    Seeing as how Mismagius is based off of Banshees, who are ghostly fairies, it should become a ghost/fairy Pokemon.
    That would be epic!!! Now that you mention it, I see it. But, once again, the whole dex is becoming fairy types. xd

Quote Originally Posted by MuseHarmonia View Post
    Agreed. It's too creepy to be a fairy, plus it is already a dual type. They won't change dual types.
    Honestly it's like some are suggesting Fairy to most Pokémon when 90% of them don't have a good reasoning why it's Fairy/too lazy to look up their origins.

I want steel to have another thing to be super effective against..
    And for ice to gain another resistance.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

I want steel to have another thing to be super effective against..
    And for ice to gain another resistance.
    I heard a rumour that Steel is going to be Super Effective against the Fairy Type...

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    I heard a rumour that Steel is going to be Super Effective against the Fairy Type...
    1 out of 2 ain't bad then!

That would be epic!!! Now that you mention it, I see it. But, once again, the whole dex is becoming fairy types. xd
    I would like for the type to not be too overbearing. For example Johto had 6 Dark Types and 6 Steel Types. Now I'm not saying that there should only be 12, but at the same time I would like for Game Freak make it seem like a new type and try to integrate it at a moderate level. For example, don't change too many old Pokémon and keep the majority of the Fairy type within Gen 6.

Including Geodude?

I think Glalie should be Ice/Dark, since it is based on an Oni, and they are evil.
    I agree with that, that would have been more logical!

Yeah, the pink thing is in no way a deciding factor...Marill is blue.

Personally I'm not too fussed what gets made Fairy, Marill and more so Gardevoir has shown me that almost anything is possible. The only ones I've also convinced myself of though are ther Clefairy line and Volbeat and Illumise.
    i'm not saying Skitty will be fairy for being pink xD i'm saying it cause The new fairy move Moonblast and most of the fairy moves are Moon related and Skitty has a moon shape on its face and evolves with a Moon stone
    Ani-Chan

Singer/Songwriter

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/animalboikus
    Serebii news: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
    Pokebeach: http://www.pokebeach.com
    Pokemon's youtube: http://www.youtube.com/pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by SkittySkitty View Post
    i'm not saying Skitty will be fairy for being pink xD i'm saying it cause The new fairy move Moonblast and most of the fairy moves are Moon related and Skitty has a moon shape on its face and evolves with a Moon stone
    In that case the moon pokemon Darkrai, Cresselia, Umbreon and Lunatone should be fairy type.
    I do not see why people link the moon with fairy type, we have had moon pokemon and moves before this.

In that case the moon pokemon Darkrai, Cresselia, Umbreon and Lunatone should be fairy type.
    I do not see why people link the moon with fairy type, we have had moon pokemon and moves before this.
    With speculation, any type of correlation will cause people to make inferences or think that they are seeing a pattern. Thus discussion ensues. The primary reason is the new move Moonblast. So anything that has to do with a moon before, creates speculation as to the thought that fairies/moons have something in common or some will only evolve with a moonstone, etc.

Page 53 of 350 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast