Page 55 of 350 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 8736

Thread: Fairy-type Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    This. First of all, an evolution of Dunsparce is a must (to me at least!). Not _everything_ has to be Fairy-type nowadays though, we still have 17 other types. A Normal/Fairy evo would be fine, but I'd really like to see a Normal/Dragon evo for Dunsparce, it's such a unique typing. But this would belong to the Dex thread I presume.

Anyway, I've been lately thinking about Pikachu and the Fairy-type. While I first was against the idea, now it's starting to grow on me. Yes, Pikachu is an electric mouse, nothing fairy about that. But from a "marketing" point of view, giving something new to the face and icon of Pokémon could be interesting. It would stabilize Pikachu's position without it feeling too old, but also give something new to the table. Especially in the anime, with Ash's Pikachu suddenly realizing it has fairy powers or something, would give new possibilities to the plot. Also, it IS in the fairy egg group, though that is no more proof than any other... I am more than fine with Pikachu staying just Electric, but adding the Fairy-type wouldn't surprise me.
    I don't care if Pikachu gets the fairy type. That's not my concern. But actually, I really really would like Raichu to gain the Fairy typing. It'll help him step out of the shadow that Pikachu creates. His ears make me think of an Electric/Fairy typing. Plus if it were only him and not Pikachu that received the new type, it would be easier to state in the anime.

That said, I really want Dunsparce to become Fairy type instead of Normal Type. Then I want him to evolve into a Fairy/Dragon type.
    FC: 2793-1148-2460

Quote Originally Posted by TheGardevoir View Post
    That would be a pretty cool way of releasing a second eeveelution. I thought after the release of Sylveon they were for sure going to release a second eeveelution. They've done it in the past with the other new eeveelutions. Umbreon/Espeon and Glaceon/Leafeon
    I would love to see a dragon-type eeveelution, it makes sense with the point GF made of saying fairy is SE against dragon. Could it have been a hint?

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    I would love to see a dragon-type eeveelution, it makes sense with the point GF made of saying fairy is SE against dragon. Could it have been a hint?
    I think there is a very good chance we will get a Dragon Eeveelution. Gamefreak seems to be bending and breaking a lot of their guidelines but I think they'll still have two eeveelutions this time around even with the new type. Fairy and Dragon just seems to go hand in hand. I hope it looks sweet and has great moves and stats!
    FC: 2793-1148-2460

Quote Originally Posted by anderdan View Post
    I think there is a very good chance we will get a Dragon Eeveelution. Gamefreak seems to be bending and breaking a lot of their guidelines but I think they'll still have two eeveelutions this time around even with the new type. Fairy and Dragon just seems to go hand in hand. I hope it looks sweet and has great moves and stats!
    well it's stats are probably only ever going to be as good as an eeveelution can be. I just hope if there is a dragon evo it get's good moves that it can use well.(unlike flareon)Same could be said of sylveon though.

Quote Originally Posted by anderdan View Post
    I honestly think that Slvyeon is going to be the only eveeoultion..it just seems right in my eyes..

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    I honestly think that Slvyeon is going to be the only eveeoultion..it just seems right in my eyes..
    Well with Game Freak you never know. They are the only ones to make two pink heart fishies to not be related to eachother haha
    But anyways, I wouldn't count it out entirely, but there is always a chance that there may be another because they have been released in pairs since gen 2. And since it's am even numbered region, it is entirely appropriate to speculate for another eveelution.

There's always a possibility that we'll get another evolution. Glaceon/Leafeon were never released prior to the release of Diamond/Pearl and were only discovered in the play through. They've never actually ever showcased one of them, Sylveon is the first that they've made a big deal about because of its new type.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    There's always a possibility that we'll get another evolution. Glaceon/Leafeon were never released prior to the release of Diamond/Pearl and were only discovered in the play through. They've never actually ever showcased one of them, Sylveon is the first that they've made a big deal about because of its new type.
    That does make sense, no better way of hyping a brand new type by slapping an eveelution on top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goukazaru51 View Post
    That does make sense, no better way of hyping a brand new type by slapping an eveelution on top of it.
    Yup, and same thing happened Gen II, two new Eeveelutions, one with a new type, one with a standard, weak vs the new type.

Sylveon + Dragon Eevee a possibility?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Storm View Post
    Yup, and same thing happened Gen II, two new Eeveelutions, one with a new type, one with a standard, weak vs the new type.

Eeveelutions have usually come in pairs so there is a good chance we might see a new Eeveelution in the not too distant future.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Eeveelutions have usually come in pairs so there is a good chance we might see a new Eeveelution in the not too distant future.
    Or not.
    In the past we've only found them through playing the game, or guides.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Storm View Post

it could go in contrast to how sylveon has been more than Hyped up since the release. a secret dragon eveloution that will only be revealed via playthrough instead of months in advance
        Spoiler:- Friend code for Pokemon White:

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraikarasu View Post
    it could go in contrast to how sylveon has been more than Hyped up since the release. a secret dragon eveloution that will only be revealed via playthrough instead of months in advance
    It doesn't have to be revealed only via gameplay - I could see it happening next month (or the month after it), because of the Pikachu & Eevee Friends short, where I could totally see the Eevee evolving into a new (dragon type) Eeveelution to charm Sylveon. After this there's still many months before the release of X & Y and the new Eeveelution would get its time to shine. Sylveon needed the attention now because of the Fairy-type, but the hype will fade away eventually. I'm rooting for a Dragon-type counterpart for Sylveon, really hope it happens. If not, then so be it.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

I doubt another Eeveelution will come these upcoming months, why the hell would Gamefreak release another one after all the Sylveon hype? To be fair it would be kinda pointless personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    It doesn't have to be revealed only via gameplay - I could see it happening next month (or the month after it), because of the Pikachu & Eevee Friends short, where I could totally see the Eevee evolving into a new (dragon type) Eeveelution to charm Sylveon. After this there's still many months before the release of X & Y and the new Eeveelution would get its time to shine. Sylveon needed the attention now because of the Fairy-type, but the hype will fade away eventually. I'm rooting for a Dragon-type counterpart for Sylveon, really hope it happens. If not, then so be it.
    I'm rooting for a counterpart, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Aschur View Post
    but what would a dragon eeeveelution be called? Drakeon maybe?
    Longeon, Fangeon, Nageon. Also, why does it have to be Dragon types? We still don't know what else Fairy types are strong against, and the counterpart could be SE against Fairies too
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 17th June 2013 at 10:42 PM.
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

I do think it would be nice to have one released alongside Sylveon, considering when dark was introduced in gen 2 umbreon and espeon were the eeveelutions. They gave us the new type and what it was good against as eeveelutions.

White 2 FC; 2581 1988 8070

Quote Originally Posted by Aschur View Post

I do think it would be nice to have one released alongside Sylveon, considering when dark was introduced in gen 2 umbreon and espeon were the eeveelutions. They gave us the new type and what it was good against as eeveelutions.
    The can call it what they like as long as they give it a decent stat spread.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    I doubt another Eeveelution will come these upcoming months, why the hell would Gamefreak release another one after all the Sylveon hype? To be fair it would be kinda pointless personally.
    I agree..it would be very pointless if we saw another Eveeoultion.. One is enough in my opinion

So, idk about the rest of you, but who senses fairy type coming for milotic? it would be a major pain again

It would have to be called Draconeon!
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    It would have to be called Draconeon!
    I was thinking it would be more like Drakeon or something like that.

Thanks to My sister for this godlike Banner!

I honestly loathe the general mindset of "GameFreak has released Eeveelutions in pairs with what they're strong against!" Sincerely, I hate it so much. I won't sit here and believe that they wondered if they would make a Ghost type or Psychic type evolution to be weak to Umbreon since Umbreon is Dark. Nor did they think "Hmm... Well, we could have a Ground Eeveelution, Dragon, Flying, OR Grass evolution to be weak to Glaceon. Which one are we going to choose guys?"

Just no. They made Eeveelutions based on the Special attacking status that accompanied Electric, Water, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Grass, and Ice before Gen IV changed it up. They haven't made a single Physical typed Eeveelution as of yet, and that is done on purpose. So the whole "They should release a Dragon Eeveelution because it's weak to Sylveon!" thing really bothers me. The point being that they should make a Dragon Eeveelution because... It's the LAST remaining Special type. Not because it has anything to do with Sylveon. At all. Just because it's the only one remaining. Period. None of this stupid "They're released in pairs where one is stronger than the other. No.

Oh nvm ^, I misread your post.
    Well yes, it's been speculated before Gen 6 for a Dragon type eveelution, so since it's the last remaining special type, it sure will get talked about more often.
    Last edited by Keegan™; 17th June 2013 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BayBird View Post
    I honestly loathe the general mindset of "GameFreak has released Eeveelutions in pairs with what they're strong against!" Sincerely, I hate it so much. I won't sit here and believe that they wondered if they would make a Ghost type or Psychic type evolution to be weak to Umbreon since Umbreon is Dark. Nor did they think "Hmm... Well, we could have a Ground Eeveelution, Dragon, Flying, OR Grass evolution to be weak to Glaceon. Which one are we going to choose guys?"

Just no. They made Eeveelutions based on the Special attacking status that accompanied Electric, Water, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Grass, and Ice before Gen IV changed it up. They haven't made a single Physical typed Eeveelution as of yet, and that is done on purpose. So the whole "They should release a Dragon Eeveelution because it's weak to Sylveon!" thing really bothers me. The point being that they should make a Dragon Eeveelution because... It's the LAST remaining Special type. Not because it has anything to do with Sylveon. At all. Just because it's the only one remaining. Period. None of this stupid "They're released in pairs where one is stronger than the other. No.
    Say GameFreak released Dragon Eeveelution, how would you ever know GF's intentions, that it was for special stat and not as a Sylveon Counter?

Seems mundane to complain about something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BayBird View Post

While I myself don't see Game Freak releasing a Dragon type Eeveelution this generation, who are you to say what Game Freak's intentions are? Do you work for them? Just because you see some sort of pattern doesn't mean you're right.

TBTF EGC ACbay deviantART RNtMA
    Friend Safari: Shellgon, Gabite, Druddigon

3DS FC: 2320 6135 5667
    NN ID: TheUglyBarnacle

Page 55 of 350 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast