Page 8 of 350 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy-type Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Minun - Absolutely useless, the sequel.
    Don't you mean the squeakquel?

Hope for re-types (Obviously Wigglytuff and Azumarill will change)
    Pure Fairy-> Clefairy/Clefable, Togepi
    Normal/Fairy-> Snubbull/Granbull, Skitty/Delcatty
    Fairy/Flying->Togetic/Togekiss
    Electric/Fairy->Ampharos
    Steel/Fairy->Mawile
    Psychic/Fairy->Chimecho, Musharna
    Ice/Fairy->Glalie
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/29w0sad.jpg[/IMG]
    Hopes for Megas

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2u4iudy.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    I don't think Fairies are going to completely wreck Dragons. It still comes down to stats as far as the games goes. Do you really think Jigglypuff is going to have the power to take down Dragonite? Dragons are also notorious for being really versatile move wise, as well as being fast. We're going to need some really good Fairy types this Gen or Pokemon getting retyped need a stat change.
    Imagine Mawile gets a Steel/Fairy evolution, keeping Intimidate ability. Some extra bulk or offended would definitely scare the dragons. Considering Mawile is super slow, that may be preserved in the evo so one will need to use Trick Room to troll dragons.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Mawile should definitely get the Fairy typing. She would e a really good Dragon Slayer.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

if Volcorona gets access to Fairy type moves then, it will become more OU. I would really like Dustox to be the only bug type to be retyped so it can be more popular.

I wonder how they will explain the retypings? Maybe a legendary created them to fight off the dragons? Would be a cool was of bring Arceus back into the franchise since it to shall need to gain the type.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    I wonder how they will explain the retypings? Maybe a legendary created them to fight off the dragons? Would be a cool was of bring Arceus back into the franchise since it to shall need to gain the type.
    They properly won't make any indication towards it in the game except for the normal "While researching we found out that there's a new type and pokemon x, y and z are of this type" or something

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    usually like anytime a new move or evolution is added you kinda just have to pretend it was always there from Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    usually like anytime a new move or evolution is added you kinda just have to pretend it was always there from Day 1
    well if memory serves me right they said that a new power had been unleashed perhaps they'll say fairy has become an awakened type so to speak.

The only thing I really want to see retyped is Togekiss, and I gesss Togepi or at least Togetic will be along for the ride. Normal always struck me as a boring type for such a weird critter. (Not that I think Normal types are boring! But Togekiss isn't what I think of when I hear Normal/Flying. Save it for the birds.)

I think GameFreak will want to make Fairy at least as common as Ghost, so we'll probably see some more retyping. I think Pikachu is sacrosanct, though.
    Platinum:

SoulSilver:

White:

White 2:

I would LOVE it if Pikachu became Electric/Fairy! Shake up our childhoods, Gamefreak!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Cooper View Post
    Lol, I think you're alone on that one. Personlly, if there is another Fire/Fighting I am boycotting starters altogether in my game. I'd rather use a Bidoof seriously as my starter then entertain another Fire/Fighting type. Infact... That's exactly what I will do. If Fennekin is Fire/Fighting... no. If ANY of these next starters are part Fighting and Bidoof is catchable in game I'm starting with Chespin, dumping that moefoe in the PC the first chance I get, catching a Bidoof, and PWNing my rival's abomination with Surf. This, I swear.

...Unless Froakie is water/Electric.
    Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

I don't understand how Marill is Fairy-type....if anything, should be Water/Normal. Fairy, though? Looks nothing like a fairy.
    Pokémon White2:
    Name: Branden
    F.C.: 2108-6466-1120

Agreed Togikiss should be Fairy.

Also I hope Georgia will get a Gardevoir.

Looking at the pokemon that have been retyped what stage do people belive they will get it. Will azurill have normal/fairy typing or will it gain the fairy upon evolving? same too with ralts and igglybuff. Can't wait to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    Looking at the pokemon that have been retyped what stage do people belive they will get it. Will azurill have normal/fairy typing or will it gain the fairy upon evolving? same too with ralts and igglybuff. Can't wait to find out.
    I hope they fix the sin with Azurill that they did and make it Water/Fairy also like Marill and Azumarill.

Jiggs line I'm guessing the 3 will be fairy, as for Ralts nah, I think its going to be Ralts and Kirlia normal and then it branches(Gallade/Gardevoir) with the extra typing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I hope they fix the sin with Azurill that they did and make it Water/Fairy also like Marill and Azumarill.

Jiggs line I'm guessing the 3 will be fairy, as for Ralts nah, I think its going to be Ralts and Kirlia normal and then it branches(Gallade/Gardevoir) with the extra typing.
    Azurill is a pointless Pokemon tbh. It's typing doesn't matter because Marill and even Azumarill are catcheable.

I want the pixies to get a fairy type. They deserve fairy type than Marill or Gardevoir.

Celebi should be Grass/Fairy
    Victini should be Fire/Fairy
    Mew should be Psychic/Fairy
    Manaphy should Water/Fairy (heck it's even in the egg group)
    Jiraci should be steel/fairy.

All of these Pokemon's signature moves are non-psychic type. So changing type won't affect them at all
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 12th June 2013 at 6:00 PM.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by storm12 View Post
    1st Gen: Clefairy and Clefable, Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff,

2nd Gen: Misdreavus, Togetic, Bellossom, Marill and Azumarill, Snubull

3rd Gen: Mawile, Absol, Snorunt, Glailie, Gardevoir , possibly Milotic, Skitty, Shroomish

4th Gen: Cherim, Pachirisu, Togekiss, Manaphy, Mismagius, Lake Trio

5th Gen: Audino, Whimsicott
    I agree with most of them, with a few exception. Manaphy and Glalie just don't strike me as fairies, although I can see Phione being a fairy type, partly to differentiate it more from Manaphy. I also find Togetic and Togekiss unlikely as they are already dual typed, but I can see Togepi getting fairy as its second type. Although this depends on how far they take it, do they add types or or swap them (ie Normal with fairy) in some Pokemon?

I can see a lot of Normal-Types getting the Fairy-Type as secondary, but not anyone that already have two types. That'd be pointless

-Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, and super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting-type Pokemon.
    -Sylveon is Fairy-type. Some older Pokemon will be reclassified to Fairy, such as Mawile (Steel/Fairy).
    -Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items.
    -The professor's English name is Patrice.
    -The Starter final evolutions are, as many people predicted, Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting, and Water/Dark.
    -The first Gym is Bug, the second is Fairy, and the fourth is Fighting.
    -A few attacks will be dual-typed.
    -There will be a new type of battling style that Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with Levitate can participate in.
    -You will be able to see a Pokemon's EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games. It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.

This leak was announced on pokebeach back in May. Most of which was confirmed as true yesterday. Interesting eh?
    Current White 2 Team

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

Yes, but they mixed in some fake things to throw TPCi off their back.

Also, I'd love it for Fairies to be NVE on Ice, but not weak to it.

I agree with everything except pika
    I don't want it for Pikachu, but I can easily see them getting away with it because of the anime which feels the need to assert Pikachu's dominance every so often. Can't do Rocks? Give it Iron Tail. Not strong enough? Give it Volt Tackle. Same on tricks? Give it Countershield. Too many evolutions on the team? Have Pikachu finish off a legendary in the League. Need a projectile? Electroball.

There's no end to it.

On the plus side Raichu has a handful of things most in the Fairy Egg Group don't have; Speed, a good Movepool, and decent Special Attack that can be boosted with Nasty Plot. I was trying to look for Pokemon that could be used offensively in the Egg Group. Raichu has just enough juice to switch into an speculative immunity attack (he gets two with Lightiningrod) and either setup when the opponent flees or try to get a KO.

At 100 Speed Raichu ...

Flygon = Ties
    Kingdra = Outspeeds
    Haxorus = Outspeeds
    Hydreigon = Outspeeds
    Dragonite = Outspeeds (but it gets Extremespeed)
    Kyurem-B = Outspeeds
    Kyurem = Outspeeds
    Garchomp = NopeNopeNope
    Latias = Nope
    Latios = Nope
    Salamence = Ties
    Altaria = Ties
    Druddigon = lol

Don't you mean the squeakquel?
    That's terrible ...

... but they're terrible.

sins we now have fairy type I wonder if the plates will return in the region or how they'll implement the new type with Arceus forms

Quote Originally Posted by Froakin' Koga View Post
    -Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, and super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting-type Pokemon.
    -Sylveon is Fairy-type. Some older Pokemon will be reclassified to Fairy, such as Mawile (Steel/Fairy).
    -Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items.
    -The professor's English name is Patrice.
    -The Starter final evolutions are, as many people predicted, Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting, and Water/Dark.
    -The first Gym is Bug, the second is Fairy, and the fourth is Fighting.
    -A few attacks will be dual-typed.
    -There will be a new type of battling style that Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with Levitate can participate in.
    -You will be able to see a Pokemon's EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games. It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.

This leak was announced on pokebeach back in May. Most of which was confirmed as true yesterday. Interesting eh?
    Where did you read this? I didn't see much of it in yesterdays announcement (Which I missed, but I saw the main Serebii site for info this morngin)

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Where did you read this? I didn't see much of it in yesterdays announcement (Which I missed, but I saw the main Serebii site for info this morngin)
    He mentions it at the bottom. It was leaked on Pokebeach in May.

Oh, that's an actual site.. My bad

Page 8 of 350 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast